Since the killer was an autistic beta male robot... the backlash is gonna be bad

Most of you underage fags dont remember the last decade, we will get all those shitty discussions back:

>banning of all semiautomitic rifles is pretty much confirmed
>possibly a ban on all non-sports-Type pistols.
>politicians will try to get harsher bans on "violent" video games
>they will blame right wing politicians and parties because they created an "atmosphere" of hate

It literally could not be worse.
This fucking guy came out of the mcdonalds bathroom and started by shooting little girls in the head. Don't think for a second the media/politicians will go for the "random victim" point. They will make it about a german(!!) male killing women and how he is the product of german rape culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/tightening-weapons-laws-germany-may-seek-ban-on-paintball-a-623518.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378985/Police-Germany-covering-extent-migrant-crime-claim-Bild-country-revealed-taken-1-1-MILLION-people-2015.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35413134
snappytv.com/tc/2424179
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you play video games over the age of 16 you are a man child and are a larger problem than anyone with a gun.

>be german
>saved little girls from being raped by mudslimes
>get demonised

>people have hobbys
>that is wrong

wtf kind of logic is that?

Well since you country is becoming a shit hole, migrate to the US. We're about to make america great again.

>Well since you country is becoming a shit hole, migrate to the US. We're about to make america great again.

Its actually a possibility for me. Finishing university in a few years with a decent masters degree.

But lets wait until the morning of november 9th, friendo. Im not so sure about him winning.

Nice try jamal but I don't want to life in a non white country

Manchild hobbies. They should be out exercising or doing anything else that isn't designed for children. How do people expect to strengthen the white race if they spend all day inside escaping to a fantasy world made for kids?

So i fell sleep shortly after the happening started. Get back on later and Sup Forums is totally quite about the aftermath. I thought it was a muzzy?

What the hell happened?

The guy was IRANIAN, he was a mudslime. They're going to do the usual whining and deflection but at the end they have nothing to work with here. I remember the crying about the killing sprees, at the end they legalized even more guns with the new weapon laws.

And with the events in France and other places, they have no leg to stand on. They also wont go after games again because last time they were mauled when they did, it completely backfired and games are way more popular nowadays.

They're mostly in damage control mode right now. And before long we'll have the next event, we're overdue for a proper Bataclan or Nice attack and these events going down motivate others to go out and commit them.

Well, there's multiple options. If it was an islamist, the leftists will try to play it down.

If it was a robot, and worse, if the pistol was owned legally by a family member, we really have a problem.

Last time they wanted to ban fucking paintball

spiegel.de/international/germany/tightening-weapons-laws-germany-may-seek-ban-on-paintball-a-623518.html

And I'm already waiting for the leftists to blame xenophobia for forcing him to do this.

I just got my hunting license, I don't want to have our guns banned already, fucking hell

>Iranian
>Mentally ill
>Unconfirmed whether muzzie but likely, just wrong type of muzzy
>Only killed 9 people so mediocre numbers

I think the era of trying to ban games is over. But the EU is already in full gun grab mode, so if our politicians now freak out about guns again we'll probably pass the semi auto ban in november.

>If you go to Sup Forums over the age of 16 you are a man child

Fixed that for you.

>I don't want to live
Don't worry, ahmed will help you with that

How'd he get the pistol?

They can pry my HK-Sl8 from my dead cold hands. I waited forever for my permit for "sport" purposes. The guy wasn't using a proper gun, just some pistol. He also doesn't fit in with the "rogue white guy" narrative. I'd expect more damage control and downplaying, altough we'll likely see a lot of deflection also. The sooner the next event goes down the better. We deserve a proper Bataclan esque event. Willing to sacrifice Hamburg and Berlin.

They're made for adults. The average age of a gamer is mid 30s now.

>wrote VOTE AFD on Twitter

does this smell like bullshit to anyone else?

Fuck that and fuck them. It's not working. We see more and more weapon bans and all kind of regulations and it does absolutely fucking nothing. We have Miris around here who duke it out in firefights inside the weapon ban zone where you can't even carry a pocket knife. France has a lot of regulation, didn't change a damn thing. With each new events it becomes more obvious that bans and regulations DO NOT WORK, because these people DON'T CARE.

THE PROBLEM IS THE FAR RIGHT, WE NEED MORE MULTICULTURALISM AND MORE ISLAM

Its a fucking iranian

winnenden all over again, turns out he was a regular visitor to krautchan aswell

I doubt there will be more attacks in Cuckmany anytime soon. You guys have managed to maintain a pretty good intelligence network, unlike the Frogs who've sacrificed their personal intelligence agencies in favor of expanding the joint EU ones.

Next attack is either in France or Belgium again.

Of course it was a muslim. He shot up a middle to upper class white area. In the only video of the shooting you see him spraying into a crowd of white people outside Mickey D's. Germans on a balcony 4-5 stories high could see across an entire street that he was Arabic and yelled "fucking turk!" at him while distracting him from shooting and unloading sick bants at 100 rekts per minute.

However the media has decided to make this Iranian an honorary aryan, by carefully sourcing only the interview of the person saying he shouted anti foreigner/immigration stuff. Nevermind the witness who asked for A FAKE NAME AS A MUSLIM WOMAN HERSELF and said to CNN he shouted allahu akbar before opening fire on children. No you see, this man was wearing "Nazi boots" that you definitely don't also see anti-fa or any member of the military, SWAT etc that might need black gear wear.

I'm literally watching CNN right now seething, but here's the thing: even Fox ran with that narrative all day yesterday. Ailes is gone so it's all Murdoch from here. I want off the ride that is western civilization.

Of course. They don't care about people's safety, what they want is total public disarmament for ideological reasons.

tfw just got my hunting license buit with the court ruling thing, it'll take until september for me to buy a semi auto rifle. I'll buy an AR in the faint hope that if the EU ban passes, previou owners can keep them

but since it's all registered, we're fucked :(

ANd if it's an islamic attack it'll probably disappear quickly from the controlled media. The axe attack from monday is pretty much forgotten about already

>They should be out exercising or doing anything else that isn't designed for children.
Mario isnt the only videogame user
>muh white race
theres a 40% chance that you dont even belong to it. really made you think I bet

kys

Don't you fucking cucks even dare coming here. This country is 40% non white, we don't need faggots who can't even keep a hold of their own 90% white country.

He was an Iranian.

Tough shit he doesn't fit your narrative. Iranians/Shia are just as bad as the other shitskins. Fuck them.

>gungrab
Literally who the fuck cares when you have so much bigger issues on your plate? Do you think you will save europe by shooting mudslims one day in the race war? It will never happen. Do you know what you SHOULD care about? The fact that Germany and the EU is heavily going towards a censored internet, extreme regulation on the freedom of speech and tightening of hate-speech laws.

These are your MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS in saving Europe and your government is TAKING IT AWAY. Muslims and Africans already have a protected class status in Germany and it will only get worse unless this is stopped. You will NEVER save europe without the ability to speak the truth about what's happening without being silenced and/or jailed for being a "racist", "nazi" or "spreading hate".

We just need to ban vaccinations. That will stop autism, end these types of shootings.

>implying I can only care about one thing at a time

Gun rights are part of liberty, just like freedom of speech and the right not to have your country flooded with muslims against everyone's will. no need to abandon any of these.

>electing a lying narcissist with no political experience and no apparent useful skills for the office who spouts empty phrases who divides even his own party will somehow make the US great again
>this is what dumb Americans believe

As for OP, I don't see that coming up really.

But that will also stop Sup Forums

Iranians in Germany aren't particularly known for being extremists, or very religious, you know.

yet another burgerboy who is all talk and no action.

You were 90% white once.

you're 50% white and about to elect hillary clinton. the US is fucked bro

>implying the little stacys in the making didnt deserve it

This echo chamber has made people believe that Trump is extremely popular. It's not true, the only reason he is doing ok in the polls is that hillary is just slightly less disliked than he is. Anyone but hillary and he wouldn't stand a chance. Democrats are just retarded as fuck.

Yeah. At least our best choice, Merkel, isn't fucking incompetent.

>inb4 muh white race n refugeeees

That's irrelevant.

There's eyewitness reports claiming he yelled allah Akbar.

That's direct proof that the motivation was Islamic.

The hypocracy is so ridiculous that before the police said he was Irsnian Fox News/CNN were reporting the shooter was a right winged extremist because of the incidental anniversary of Breivak and a spurious claim that his boots were Nazi.

m8, there jsut needs to be someone destroying the media after that's done then the people are free.

You know what I found interesting and disturbing? I read am article about the RNC and how most former Rep presidents didn't even bother attending the RNC and that Trimp had to rely on a family circle jerk to praise him because no one really wants to.
>see Cruz shitting over him at his quasi coronation

>there's 200 million white americans
>that's literally fourth or so largest nation in the world

Yeah keep reading bullshit because that's what it is, bullshit.

There's no real truth to that. Each family member had 1, usually 10 minute speech spread out over the 4 days.

Only 98% of games are made for kids.

It was a very different convention. I still think just staying home would have been better for Cruz. It sure didn't turn out the way he expected. While Kasich has been even more critical and isn't really taking the heat like cruz did.

Amd you have some people saying the exact opposite. Police are investigating the motivation and I'll take their word over some random contradicted eye witness.

Even if it was an Islamist it doesn't change anything. You retards act as if the clock is reset and nothing is being done about any of it.

Says the guy that posts on a neo nazi board

Fuck off you garbage pail fuck face. If I see you at the bar again it's on all the way on. I am gonna whip your ass and lock you in the bathroom with Tammy the tranny you know how she likes it you little fucking faggot.

She was a direct eye witness. The police obviously have a motivation to lie, because it would damage Merkel politically.

Wasn't it uncovered that Merkel had a gag order on police reporting the crimes of migrants?

Jesus Christ you Germans are cucked.

As you mention Kasich, for a sitting Rep governor not to attend the RNC in his homestate says a lot.

It seems like the latest trend with these types of attacks is people immediately trying to clear the attack of any religious motivations while further investigations in the days to come pretty much leaving no doubt that religion was the primary motivator.

after the Orlando shooting, people spread the lie that the shooter was a closeted homosexual, but the FBI investigation showed no evidence of this

after the Nice attack, people tried to say that the man wasn't religious and that he was probably just a disgruntled worker; however, the follow up investigation revealed that he had recently become radicalized and may have been in contact with other terrorists

Obviously, it takes time to investigate, but nobody should be shamed for assuming Radical Islam in situations like this. The sheer number of Islamic Terrorist attacks in the recent years create an obvious pattern.

First time I hear that but sure, it can't be confusing because it was a nutty guy shooting up kids at a McDonalds, it has to be something way more sinister with the evil gubmint being behind it all!

Your tinfoil slipped a bit there.

>evil gubmint being behind it all!
yes

You trumpkins have such a way with words.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378985/Police-Germany-covering-extent-migrant-crime-claim-Bild-country-revealed-taken-1-1-MILLION-people-2015.html
German officials have ordered a cover-up of crimes committed by migrants to prevent causing alarm, a local newspaper has claimed.

Asylum seekers are being recruited across the country as cheap drug dealers as well as petty thieves, says German newspaper, Bild - the biggest daily paper in the country.

Cuck cuck cuck The German Cuck

Or are you a Turkaroach

On my way ameribro
Good thing i got that dual citizenship going

It does say a lot, there are a lot of us that think the GOP died the other night. I could see why some of the more tenured republicans wouldn't want to celebrate that.

No, it's simply that Trump insulted almost every one of his prinary candidates, and if he hadn't, he probably wouldn't have won.

Do you think Governors, Senators, etc like being humiliated on national television?

The party nomination was a scorched earth campaign.

>DailyMail
Excuse me while I laugh at you being dumb as fuck.

Didn't the DailyMail report yesterday 'the three suspects were in custody'? Funny how that was also fine journalism with lots of journalistic integrity by the DailyMail.

>Says the guy shitposting on the politics board of a Mongolian cave paining image board

You're not even able to put the Bild in context, are you? You have basically no idea what you're talking about.

>Bild being somehow reliable
Yeah no.

>europe gets a taste of darkskins
>crime through the roof, even mass shootings
ah but clearly it's america's gun problem right? it couldn't possibly be all the niggers in the world causing gun crime

also eyewitness said there were 3 shooters.
Eyewitness dont mean shit

bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35413134
Russia steps into Berlin 'rape' storm claiming German cover-up

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

>people here will forever tip toe around the issue that the real problem is sandniggers

It's weird though that when these things happen there are always reports of multiple assailants and they always gets revised down to a lone wolf. Part of me wonders if it isn't true but governments want to avoid panic at all costs.

Depends on the eye-witness. This one was standing directly behind him in McDonalds when he opened fire and said that he yelled Allah Akbar.

>trusting russian propaganda over free (yet cucked) press.

This kind of uneducated behaviour is baffling to me.

there were civil police in the mall, so probably idiots thought they were shooters!

>came out of the bathroom started shooting girls in the head

Dude i did not need those feels tonight. Why Germany why

If it's the bullshit from earlier this year, it was some weird expat Russians lying ttying to piss on our legs. Oh and a lie.

Again someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

Germany does have a rape culture, you shouldn't have let in all those shitskins and maybe you wouldn't.

Ban the guns in Germany then.

snappytv.com/tc/2424179

Eye witness testimony of shooting.

You Germans have to be really stupid to think that they're not trying to hush migrant crimes in Germany.

How guillable are you retards?

>>politicians will try to get harsher bans on "violent" video games

Is this the end for Forklift simulator?

I hope Russia nukes your shithole of a country into the Stone Age.

they don't even need to lie to make our politics and whatever happens in our country to look like shit.
meanwhile the Lügenpresse invents a shitton of lies so people don't question anything.

why is there no audio of her saying that?
come on senpai!

i doubt it

beta male who was bullied by mean girls.
Classic!

I guess. Our slimes also seem to be even dumber than the average slimes. They botched several attacks and some others were prevented. It's annoying because we NEED those attacks for propaganda purposes. As long as they happen mostly in other countries for most people it's "not really our problem".

don't forget that it was also a dirty kanacke

they all should be put down

Yesterday around midnight they evacuated the offices of a newspaper because they thought the sound of a party nearby was people shooting.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Its starting btw:

during the munich police press conference the first "journalists" asked if he player ballerspiele/killerspiele (violent games)!

Good news though: his pistol was illegal, he was not a legal gun owner.

You're a big boy now, using big boy words. You pathetic racist fuck.

>muh white race

Fuck I really hate this meme

halt dein maul kanacke

Go back to Turkey.

You guys literally have counterstrike where they lye down and games where blood is either dust or green

Yeah, I almost punched the Tv when that ugly bitch said "hurr durr he had violent video games, herp derp." Seriously? How is that relevant? Stupid down syndrom cunt.

>hating memes
>visiting a senegalese meme collector imageboard

This is where you made your mistake, buddy.

really? fucking hell, Germany never changes
they're going through his computer at the moment

now the question is where he got the glock 17 from. if it was from a legal owner, they'll probably try to ban handguns

The police are obfuscating the truth.
That's part of their job in Germany, apparently, protecting Merkel from bad PR.

His newly arrived Muslim buddies?

Great memeß brah

won't be this time
they can't pressure anyone
>they will blame [...]
stop here, they can't blame anyone because the backlash would be too fucking harsh
>why don't you blame islam? why don't you blame muslims? why are video games/the right wing to blame but not the sandnigger invasion?
they just can't do it.

nigma