Vidic > Pique
Evra >>> Slyvinho
Anderson < Xavi
Busquets = Carrick
Giggs > Iniesta
Park < Messi
Eto >>>> Ronaldo
Rooney > Old man Henry

Got to the final with players like Anderson, O'shea and Park (he was alright in the PL because of muh workrate, but thats it).

I'd say he is a genius of a manager, yes. Ironically he faced the only other manager I'd use that word about.

to be fair to Alex, he would have started Fletcher instead of Giggs had he not be suspended.

But it still wouldnt have mattered.

Ferg's thinking was he need his midfield to stay on Barca's midfield. Not foul, just stay with them, high stamina high energy. Scholes wasnt going to do that, provided he age. Anderson wasnt good defensively, but he wasnt going to tire after 45 min.

He probably thought he would sit and counter with Giggs, Park, Rooney and C.Ronaldo leading the way. Up until this game his team always had a brunt of the possession.

He just ran into a much better team.

>giggs and anderson in the midfield
>park on the right
Why was Tevez on the bench?

>O'shea > Puyol

stick to beach volley m8

>Giggs > Iniesta
Is this a joke post?
>Eto >>>> Ronaldo
This is definitely a joke post.

Park and Rooney would track back and "defend"

Tevez was most likely not going to put too much focus on trying to get the ball back.

was this the game that turned Cristiano into messi’s vegeta?

Nothing wrong with that team apart from O'Shea and Anderson, and the latter was forced on SAF by Fletcher's ridiculous suspension in the semifinals. He didn't want to play Scholes and Giggs together in midfield against Barcelona's energetic press. The game was always going to be won by whoever scored first.

just another game where cristiano was invisible against barcelona

Most soyolent post I've seen all day

duuuuuudeeeee

Attached: soyboy.png (1200x800, 74K)

S-surely Ronaldo won that match for ManU right?
Sup Forums told me he was GOAT afterall!

where does this cancer come from? Sup Forums? /fit/? /ck/?

>anderson, carrick, giggs vs iniesta, biscuits, xavi

Attached: 1444052288001.jpg (517x768, 195K)

>t. soy mate latte slurper

The usual faggots attacking Ronaldo over a final he had to play against Pep’s machine with mighty Anderson, Ji Sung Park and a 36yo Giggs

Why do you always suck his dick? Can't you just admit he was invisible?

/fit/
but Sup Forumseddit gave it sociopolitical connotations

>Busquets = Carrick

Attached: 153.jpg (249x249, 22K)

realfags are trying to pretend cristiano is a chad, even when everyone knows he is a closed homo, so now every barcelona fan is a soyboy; I hate both teams, but cristiano's homo internet army is pathetic

You’re mentally ill.

Did you answer my question?

You didn’t even watch/remember the game. Using “invisible” to describe him on that match shows it.
He lives rent free on your head as those 3 arrows between him and Eto’o prove.
Hope you’re still around by Summer.

I don't understand; he's just a shit player. I wasn't slandering; just stating a fact

Shitposts are supposed to be fun, or atleast subtle to make others salty. Lurk more. Bye.

Am I not allowed to speak the truth any more?

I mean the soy shit

>The main countries growing soybeans are the United States (32% of world total, 2016 forecast), Brazil (31%) and Argentina (18%).
It's largely your fault.

>soygentina
>messoy

Attached: 1416347982504.png (377x330, 7K)

Soy lowers your testosterone and increasee estrogen in men, which affects the chemical balance of a man, makes him unstable, feminine and most importantly a fucking beta. How could you not make fun of the soyims?

That explains a lot. Thank you based Finchad

Attached: KIM.jpg (680x561, 94K)

The only weakness I can see is Anderson. Should have been Scholes.

>Giggs > Iniesta

kek

It always amazes me how easy this final was compared to chelsea

to be fair, yes Busquets is damn fine player for Barca but if there was another player at the time that could make Barcelona play their style outside of Spain, it's Carrick. Pirlo would have been more Xavi. Fergie and Queiroz based their whole possession game around Carrick. Did it pan out? not consistently but nevertheless 3 finals in 4 years is not a bad experiment.

I'm amazed at the fact Paul Scholes was never there? Does Fergie not like playing him in the finals? '99 suspended, in Op's pic Ferguson subs him on the 80th minute hoping for that late comeback like in 99 and in the next rematch he subs Scholes in at the 77th. I remember the 2011 final a little better but from my memories Scholes' sub actually changed the flow of the game in United's favor but sadly by that time they were down by 3 lol I never rated Scholes but Ferguson mistake was not to start him.

I think Ferguson's '''''''''genius'''''''' is better seen in the domestic league cause boy he liked experimenting from game to game and some ideas just look dumb in hindsight but that the life of a manager. You're hailed for making choices or criticized for them.

It's a youtube far right meme that got forced on reddit then on here mainly via pol and v

it's quite impressive he won a UCL with this team years before and got to finals twive after

kek
it came from Sup Forums
people there made a theory saying that soy is the aliment that made so many queers, gays nowadays and shit

that makes me laugh, soy's phytoestrogens are proven scientifically not to have any effect on mammalian physiology.

just more nazi-alt-right made up bullshit

it's a meme morons, it comes from all the soy products adverts using numales and bascally cause women are obsessed with soy latte and tha's why is seen as feminizing

I would actually link you the thread where it started but it's not worth my time

>soy's phytoestrogens are proven scientifically not to have any effect on mammalian physiology
Then why are so many retards spouting that it does?

anyone who can win the champions league and multiple league titles with a player like anderson is a genius

Look at all those yous you got from low tier bait. I'm pretty jealous desu

First time I became aware of it was Sup Forums about a year and a half / 2 years ago. That speedrunner cosmo who turned tranny sent out a lot of tweets before he came out saying he was drinking soylent and it carried on from there.

t. soyboy

yeah you could also link the thread with alex jones and the friging frogs turning gay, so what?

>afraid of keeping up with the times
>labels everything new "feminizing"

the only people that care are the nazi-alt-right kids that can't get a girlfriend

laughably half the third reich upper echelons were gay, bisexual and cross dressers lol

>drinking coroporate products is keeping up with the times
>numales are not feminized
>british war propaganda
drumppffghhh right?

Attached: sr.jpg (353x334, 18K)

SAF had a massive sentimentality overload and put in players because he wanted to reward them. he didnt give a fuck about the result clearly

so is calling Alex Ferguson bad the hot new meme now?

What does Ferguson win with being a Sir? Tax reducion or something?

People have to call him "Sir".

pretty much. Kinights etc get away with a lot of stuff. Look up Sir Jimmy Saville and Sir Arthur C Clarke. SAF is definitely not up to what they were up to of course.

Can any one tell me how can i make those aligments?

why are you underages calling park bad? you're clearly too young for Sup Forums.
and anderson was great that season.

Because thats how Sup Forums manipulates reality dumbnuts, shitposting very hard.

The same way Apple got you to buy their fucking Iphone buying media airtime (paying to shitpost repeatedly in radio-tv and social media)

Its all a fuckin meme.

>What does Ferguson win with being a Sir? Tax reducion or something?
Honor.
what a fucking pleb for asking that question.
Its a title, you are selected to Honor it.

as opposed to Messi who always shows up with a tap-in after a red card

Attached: 152155125594.jpg (900x960, 311K)

>Giggs > Iniesta
the crushing inevitability of when b8 is pushed too far

british """"legends""" are pathetic, how can you suck this much in a sport you invented ???

it's a shitty meme

Wait, what did Clarke get away with? He seemed like genuinely nice and smart person.

>club takes up the oppurtunity of globalising as a brand early gets that commercial dosh and becomes the first big money club
>bully and intimidate refs all throughout your tenure
>higher ups have your back because your club (brand) brings exposure and money to the league

The man is decent but a massive fucking fraud with all the luck and corruption in the world going for him

>SAF is definitely not up to what they were up to of course.

Attached: 014namio_465_679_int.jpg (465x679, 244K)

Do you like my song?
vocaroo.com/i/s0DRtiU6r2Lk

>muh red card
When Messi went past 6 players, Real Madrid had two lines of 4 defending, it might have hindered their ability to attack, but not to defend

>muh one goal

Yes, Messi only scored one goal in his life, that's why he's on pace to become the most prolific goalscorer of all time, despite also having won several Playmaker of the Year awards

getting really sick of pakis and non-entity countries like Espoona and their recent revisionism of Sir Alex

>picking out the one rating that was actually reasonable

Were the devious higher ups also helping him when he was at Aberdeen wrecking the Old Firm?

read again what he asked

>Pepe/Ramos sent off
>it might have hindered their ability to attack, but not to defend
argentinian intellectual chiming in

>the whole defense and midfield couldn't stop him, but Pepe could have
kek

>he has many great goals, but i only post that one over and over!

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

because it's the one that hurts the most for madrid cunts

so much that you're now basically begging to stop talking about it

Attached: busquets assist.webm (720x480, 2.85M)

>Pepe/Ramos sent off
>the whole defense
argentinian football expertise: part two

They weren't playing a line of 3, they had reorganized already

>ask you to provide proof of messi's goalscoring prowess other than the one goal you keep posting
>"begging"
Boy I guess Beckham is great goal scorer too considering he scored that ONE goal from behind the halfway line!

Attached: muh messi.png (534x545, 89K)

>provide proof of messi's goalscoring prowess
world record for most goals in a season, world record for most goals in a year, 600+ goals scored and he's still 30, so he might actually break Jose Bican's record and become the all time top scorer