Why?

Can someone explain to me why did Bayern sell him? Was there a fight? Was there a contract situation? Other than that I cant see why they let him go.

Attached: 489181945.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

bump

1 year left contractually. So they sold to generate a monetary profit?

Why didn't they gave him another contract? It wasn't like he was shit and inconsistent.

it's not like there's only like 2 factors at play. many things probably contributed

>had one year left on his contract
>asked to be payed as much as bayerns new golden boy Mario Götze
>being the greedy fucks that they are, the buyern board told him to Fuck off
>fast forward to the current year, bayern still couldn't replace him adequately
Toni on the other hand did everything right and became the most sucessfull german footballer of the last 20 years.

He came from their own youth so he had an inferior contract and wanted a better one reflecting his place and importance in the tean. The board told him to fuck off and said he's not worth it while they made Göze the 2nd best paid player in the squad. So he fucked off.

What? He was coming into his prime. Playing great. Than Bayern sell him as Schweinsteiger was losing it. I know Bayern are cheep fucker, but it's not like his making a lot of money in Madrid.

I get what you mean, but I always get triggered when people (not you) pretend that Toni was a bayern youth product while in reality he only played one year in one of their yout teams.

God!
>picking gotze over Toni.
I hate Bayern now. Gotze was an inconsistent flashy little boy. Toni was mature and willing to work hard.

are you actually drunk or whats going on. read your fucking post and tell me what the fuck its supposed to mean

Guardiola hated Germans and hated Jupp's legacy. He was bent on destroying Bayern. Replacing this world class player with an injured gypsy such as Thiago

rumours are that Götze earned around ~10mil€ p.A. while playing for bayern, so 'I guess that this should be what Kroos earns at Real, which is quite the sum compared to most other football contracts.
And yes Bayern is a weirdly run club with the one big advantage that they're miles richer than any of their national counterparts.

t.started watching football last year
Guardiola hated him, he never played him and expressed with his actions that he didnt want him in his team

>He was inform
>Schwanstiger was getting too old
>Than they sell the most apropriate replacement for him
>Than they buy a 33 year old xabi alonso to take his place

Nigger can you read. I know you Scandinavians pretend that your English is good, but can't even get sarcasm.

It probably contributed that he never fit in at Bayern, they have this circle jerk thing going on about how they're the greatest and every Buyern player is God's gift to the world and everyone should be happy Buyern exists etc and as said, Kroos doesn't really come from that and never really identified with the club so the customers in return didn't like him all that much and that he could be replaced. Since leaving he has been shitting on Buyern quite consistently in the media so that's that.

Do you have a singe fact to back that up?

That's bullshit, Guardiola implored the Bayern board to never sell him at all. That was one of his top demands. Kroos only became their best player under Pep and he wanted to build a team around him. That's also why he left so early, the board always did the opposite of what he wanted to do and he realized he could never build the team he wanted at that club.

There quite a few articles here in germany that stated that Pep was quite pissed that the board sold Kroos. No wonder, given that Kroos is the kind of player that has "Guardiola football" written all over him

Do you know how an internet search engine is being used?

>the board always did the opposite of what he wanted to do and he realized he could never build the team he wanted at that club
So that's why the board decided to buy Thiago, Rode, Vidal, Alonso, those failures Benatia and Douglas Costa, even that shitstain Pepe Reina?
Nah dude you got it all wrong. Guardiola is a shitty manager who wants to turn every team he goes to a Barcelona clone. That's why there was a surge of shitty players at Bayern. Now besides Vidal and Thiago mentioned, everyone has fucked off because they were shit. I remember 2014 Bayern, drunk on previous year's success with a clown as head coach and yes I remember that Kroos wasn't on plan A at Bayern at the time

>Thiago, Rode, Vidal, Alonso, those failures Benatia and Douglas Costa, even that shitstain Pepe Reina?
they were all dirt cheap and comparatively easy to get. all the big names pep wanted and now has at hs disposal at city were too expensive for bayern's board. they wanted to buy leverkusen players instead, it's not even a joke.

Yes so you agree that Guardiola is not able to create a winning 11 if he doesnt have his sheikh daddies pouring money on him like a whore. Jupp won the treble with the likes of Dante and Luis Gustavo.

not him, but Peps biggest mistakes at Bayern was that he didn't knew when to rest his players, which resulted in more injuries during the latter stages of the season when a fit squad is more important than anything else especially if you want to win the CL. Other than that he was quite sucessfull at Bayern.

>with the likes of Dante and Luis Gustavo.
After the Martinez purchase Gustavo was more of a luxury rotate player than some integral part of the team.

Yes and the likes of Martinez, Dante and Kroos killed Barça's tiki-taka in 2013 and in 2014 Guardiola wanted to bring it back, which inevitably led to the disastrous 2014 crash out of semi finals vs Madrid. They should have dropped him that year and pursue Klopp.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about
but whatever I need to go to sleep now anyway

that game was all about >muh bavarian strenght, pep literally played longballs and direct football to 2 strikers

>pep literally played longballs and direct football with 2 strikers
t. Peruvian football expert
Wrong Peru, Pep played his shitty possesion football with Bayern also there was and still is only one striker at Bayern.
Not an argument

>in 2014 Guardiola wanted to bring it back
vs madrid the team forced him to play the way they wanted and he allowed it against his better judgement, it was all over the german media

Is there a dumber poster than this retard who spends day and night whining about Pep and anything Barcelona related?
>HURR I know more than Germans about their club
The class of poster that come here these days is garbage

I remember this, it's common knowledge but don't waste your breath with these idiots and their clueless shitposting

>Kicker singled him out for the failure
>Lahm was forced to say that it was a collective failure to have his back
>everyone slammed him for his predictable tactics
The same thing happened the next and the year after

did you watch that game?
also, pep's last season at bayern is better than 2011 barca, got unlucky with injuries and muller missing a pen vs atletico so it's regarded as shitty.

What you dont feel alright when your soyboy team gets criticized?

Attached: 1521412663703 (1).png (962x494, 145K)

You're obsessed and it's pathetic. No one takes your opinion seriously. You're an imbecile.

>Canada
Why would you try to argue with a fucking leaf lmao like nigga what are you even doing

Of course I've watched the game, I've watched Bayern since I can remember really, 2003 or 2004. Yes I agree that Pep's last season, he did try to change things but by that time it was too late. Kroos had departed. Thiago didn't play for almost 2 seasons and players being pushed so hard they began to break down. I always felt there was something that missed from that Bayern and that was unpredictability.

>says the Barcelona supporting mutt
lol sure bud.

Attached: 1520371682955.png (485x443, 40K)

No one cares what you think or feel. You could drop dead right now and no one would care.
>anyone who points out that I'm a waste of life must be a Barcelona supporter
>let me tell you Germans about your club, I know better

There's no way this retard is an actual Canadian. I'd say he's a teen as well but kids have duties so it's likely some lonely parasite who has nothing to do all day

>lmao nigga
Sup Forums is 18 plus only bud

Stop replying to yourself you dumb mutt, dont you have anything better do than samefagging?

No one cares what you think, for opinions are meaningless and will die when you do because you're a waste of life and no one cares whether you live or die
Sorry eh lol loser

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-00-05-09.png (720x1280, 257K)

>also phoneposting
Kill yourself you fucking underage Barcelona mutt

the fuck should I or anyone else who isn't a bayern insider know

It's usually not a big event. he's a dude who has a wife that wants to go to madrid, he can't agree terms with bayern, they don't rate him that highly, etc etc

Why would he stay at buyern playing in a baby league for a disgusting club? this is ridiculous and there's no advantage at all, while playing for madrid he won 3 UCLs and is about to win another one
if he stayed in munich he would be winning mickey mouse cup every eyes and that's it

>literally won the treble a year before he left

Yes, not as elegant as having no life and being in your room all day hiding from your miserable life and the disappointment you are to everyone around you
Useless imbecile

was ist pasirt

You sound just like your father

>Amerimutter schließt sich an
>alles geht scheisse

ohman so 1 scheise

They didn't pick Gotze over Toni. They picked 'Dortmund not having Gotze' over ' Buyern having Toni'.

HAST DU ETWAS ZEIT FUR MICH
DANN SINGE ICH EINE LIED FUR DICH

Sing

I said why did Bayern try to keep him. He probably wanted to stay.

Wish more German players came to play for Madrid. Kroos, Illgner, Stielike, Breitner, Netzer... all good.

Attached: Apu audiophile.jpg (354x286, 14K)

these are correct

dont forget özil, the most german of them all

>forgetting Real Madrid legend Christoph Metzelder

Attached: 33763e1319d9425a79bc239817465824[1].jpg (600x800, 72K)

he's very good as a pundit

not even gay but i like it when the pundits are handsome and have deep voices :3

Attached: imago26281530h-1494951836_zoom29_crop_800x600_800x600+94+38.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Because they won the treble without him.

Do Bayern fans still hate Pep?

he wanted more money but kalle and uli thought they could pull him over the table

Because Real Madrid is a bigger club than Bayern Munich

I think it hurt Kroos when it came time to negotiation his contract that he had no real place in the start 11 under Jupp especially after his injury and Muller took his spot playing down the middle between Robben and Ribery so they would rotate him there or even in the midfield pivot at times. Deeper in the midfield is where Pep experiment with him more. I guess the board just overlooked his quality. Good buy in Madrid part though. If Kroos didn't have such a good game in that 7-1 game I doubt Perez would have splashed the cash on him.

Does Sup Forums rate Kroos?

>muh 'eritage

>He came from their own youth
not really. they bought him from the hansa rostock youth

Kroos almost cost Germany the WC while Fatze scored the winning goal

>7:1 the post

>bulgaria the post
don't ever reply me again irrelevant cunt

Not halal enough for you Omar?

Checked and yes. He could have built greatness but fell for the Barça meme

>Brazilian
>relevant
Kek

>think it hurt Kroos when it came time to negotiation his contract that he had no real place in the start 11 under Jupp especially after his injury
he got injured before the cl final, when he was fit again jupp was already gone

The leaf in this thread has to be the most tiresome poster on all of Sup Forums

There are two leafs here, also kys Omar.

Attached: bayerncucks.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

It's pathetic really. He has absolutely no life, I'd feel bad for him but he's better off slitting his wrists

t.customer

Attached: Bayernteam.jpg (634x475, 86K)

true enough. I'm glad no one gives a shit about what canada thinks since he only posts gibberish. it's always cringe to see his flag talking about soccer

Ahem

Attached: lol.jpg (800x533, 111K)

Although i dont like him hes the best german player right now. Özil and him always look bored/annoyed on the pitch, like they dont even like playing football at all

cechGOD

>I cry... cringe so much, haha s-stupid leaf, B-brazil 5 World Cups!

Attached: BsDGrf8CUAAziag.jpg (599x337, 17K)

see? cringe

Ozil doesnt even sing the anthem. He is an inconsistent Anti-German Turk.

You better come up with some funny comebacks before your internet caffe time runs out.

Please have sex

>If Kroos didn't have such a good game in that 7-1 game I doubt Perez would have splashed the cash on him
£20m is nothing for a player like him.

oh i meant when it came time to negotiation his contract he had no real place in the starting squad. the board probably saw how Jupp managed without Kroos using his bench. remember how even Shaqiri was in the rotation? Him and Muller were moved everywhere. Muller played in the CAM position in the super cup and all their game in August while Kroos played next to Gustavo in the midfield. Kroos got pushed up when Basti got slotted next to Gustavo in September which should have been their second league game. While the year before when they lost to Chelsea Kroos was playing next to Schweinsteiger in the pivot. Heynckes had a very flexible squad. the board probably saw him as a luxury player but didn't want to pay full price. my bad for poor english.

so who is your favorite player?

Ancellotti said in his book that he wanted either of Bayern midfielders to the Real board but they decided vidal was too unpredictable, had a flashy lifestyle and a big ego where as kroos was professional, always turned up to training on time and had a healthy lifestyle etc so they went with him.

Vidal wasn't part of Bayern until 2015 mate. Kroos left in 2014.

Ahh shit he never mentioned him by name, just that the choice was between 2 Bayern midfielders, I just assumed vidal was that guy.

Could be Schweinsteiger.

based poop

Or Muller. Real just sold Ozil and wanted a replacement

LMFAO@this guy keeping this thread alive just so he can have someone read his nonsense

Don't you have Soyelona threads to jerk off to?

Thiago is better than Kroos anyway it's just he has fitness problems, shame