Supported Brexit

>Supported Brexit
>Prefers Trump to Shitlary
>Publishes Obongo government secrets
What don't Sup Forumstards like this guy again?

bump

I do like him

he became a little bit of a celebrity which changes people but who cares. sucks he'll be in that embassy forever

Did Colin Mochrie grow his hair out?

He was the first Australian who did not shit-post and for that Americans should be grateful for him.

He's based. It's Snowden we don't like because he's a traitor.

He launched a sweden-tier political party in Australia.

He's pretty great actually. He does have some questionable ideals, but as far as his actual function in the world goes he has exceeded expectations.

Snowden isn't even close to being a traitor, at least if you believe that we should have even a modicum of privacy.

He's a rapist

he'd fit right in in your country then

When did he say he prefers Trump?

He is a good leaker unlike Soros shill Edward Snowden.

Open Society Foundation is George Soros $1.6 billion a year globalist lobbying group.

Alexander Soros is the son of George Soros.

Timing of leaks is optimal for Trump.

WikiLeaks is holding back the most damaging leaks to sometime after the DNC convention and before election day.

Assange wants Trump to win.

He tries to get cool diversity points by claiming Chinese and Australian Aboriginal heritage even though he got his Chinese origin name from his stepfather

Leftist cuck who wouldn't wait for a secon to blow that bulls ass.

Where is Snowden these days anway? Somewhere in Russia?

He have found work for the Russians.
Somehow being hunted by your home country across the globe and then being protected by another rival country will make you feel inclined to try and start a new life in that country.

>traitor

no, America betrayed him

He was proven completely right, and yet would still be put in prison for exposing corruption

I do like Assange

I think the fake rape charges Sweden fabricated against him probably helped open his eyes to what a shitty leftist world we live in

Can't believe he's from the same shit hole town as me.

He's based, takes a lot of balls to do what he did. His political stances or opinions don't matter.

I like him a great deal, and I lived near him when I was a kid (although we never met and he's older than me). The only people who don't like him are arshole politicians, the CIA and jelly-as-fuck journalists.

I doubt he had a choice.
He is just a kremlin mouthpiece now

He tweeted that "A vote today for Hillary Clinton is a vote for endless, stupid war" whereas he hasn't shared an opinion on Trump at all.