Orbán is going full Sup Forums tier

He is right now giving a speech. It's extreamly pol tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/hungarian_prime_minister_victor_orban_shall_we_be_slaves_or_men_set_free
mno.hu/hatarontul/orban-demokraciavalsag-van-europaban-1353277
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/awful-twelve-year-old-boy-sucker-punched-brass-knuckle-wearing-sixteen-year-old/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he says that EU should:

- stop destroying nationalism
- accept the fact that Europe is now irrelevant
- Idealize the EU and the European identity

He also endorsed Trump, he said that Trump would be the best for us and Europe.

He says that Trump is right about terrorism and the democracy export was wrong. The West has destroyed Libya, Iraq and Syria.

He said that Sisi and Erdogan are good guys.

He also said that niggers and shitskins will outbreed the white people.

He said 'We have no problem with Mecca, our problem is Brussels! We could handle muslims easily if Brussels let us.'

Szerecsenmosdatás, lol
How can it be translated?

Saracen washing or damage control

>saracen washing

Brilliant shit, fellow magyars.

I've seen an old commercial that shows a mother washing a black child to white. Its something like that maybe.

he said erdogan is a good guy? wtf i hate orban now

He also said his favorite anime is Strike Witches.

Dear, Hungarian brother.

What would you or most Hungarians think of a Finn who moved to your country?
This madness we have has gone out of hand.
I would want to learn your culture and try to learn you language.
I want to work for something and built it with you...

Wtf I hate Brussels now

I don't like Erdogan either but if the CIA had something to do with this coup attempt than Erdogan is probably doing something in our favour.

Finns are bro tier. We only oppose immigration of the useless.

Orban is a fucking legend.

>And today Europe is as fragile, weak and sickly as “a flower being eaten away by a hidden worm.” Today, 168 years after the great Wars of Independence of the European peoples, Europe, our common home is not free!

>Ladies and Gentlemen, Europe is not free. Because freedom begins with speaking the truth.

>Today in Europe it is forbidden to speak the truth.

>Even if it is made of silk, a muzzle is a muzzle.

>It is forbidden to say that those arriving are not refugees, but that Europe is threatened by migration.

>It is forbidden to say that tens of millions are ready to set out in our direction.

>It is forbidden to say that immigration brings crime and terror to our countries.

>It is forbidden to point out that the masses arriving from other civilizationsendanger our way of life, our culture, our customs and our Christian traditions.

>It is forbidden to point out that those who arrived earlier have already built up their own new, separate world for themselves, with its own laws and ideals, which is forcing apart the thousand-year-old structure of Europe.

>It is forbidden to point out that this is not an accidental and unintentional chain of consequences, but a preplanned and orchestrated operation; a mass of people directed towards us.

>It is forbidden to say that in Brussels they are concocting schemes to transport foreigners here as quickly as possible and to settle them here among us.

>It is forbidden to point out that the purpose of settling people here is to reshape the religious and cultural landscape of Europe, and to reengineer its ethnic foundations — thereby eliminating the last barrier to internationalism: the nation-states.

>It is forbidden to say that Brussels is now stealthily devouring more and more slices of our national sovereignty, and that in Brussels many are now making a plan for a United States of Europe — for which no one has ever given authorisation.

>Ladies and Gentlemen,Today’s enemies of freedom are cut from a different cloth than the royal and imperial rulers of old, or those who ran the Soviet system; they use a different set of tools to force us into submission.

>Today they do not imprison us, they do not transport us to concentration camps, and they do not send in tanks to occupy countries loyal to freedom.

>Today the international media’s artillery bombardments, denunciations, threats and blackmail are enough — or rather, have been enough so far.

we don't need another destabilized muslim country.

So Canadians?

That was the whole point of the coup, to stop it becoming an Iraq tier muslim country...

No, but we're gonna get one.

The whole point of the coup was to consolidate Erdogan's hold over his military; effectively castrating them.

Yeah Iraq is so much better without Saddam.

>He said that Sisi and Erdogan are good guys.

dropped

They are pretty mixed, I think. We may find some people useful.

Very nice. Orban seed a big picture... European Reich is the futute

Turkey has been a secular country for a long time, it is fast turning into an Islamic shit hole. Now Erdogan has all the excuses he needs to continue doing so.

It's a shame he wasn't killed.

Erdogan is the destabilizer though

Worse, he can actually guide them. Shitskins are worse enough when they wander around and blow up, fuck letting them get organized.

In long terms Erdogan is a good guy. With him gone Europe wont stop becoming caliphat, but with his islamic rethoric the fire against islamization of Europe will burn stronger every day

Powerful stuff.

You are not seeing big picture. With Erdongan gone, Europe can say "look how nice these turksand muslins are now, lets take them in".

Having islamic neigboor like Turkey in few years will draw clear line in the sand for everyone in Europe who wants to see it. Along wij continuous terror attacks.

Everyone here praises Trump. This guy somehow flies under the radar.

Orban>Trump.

Holy fuck I'm a #OrbanGhettoThug now.

Fucking kek

Remember too before (((others))) try and make him out into a fascist racist etc etc
Orban was one of the original campaigners for democracy in Hungary back when it was communist and doing so meant arrest and jail time

Based shoop. Can almost imagine him planning Barbarossa

delete this video

Something you may like

>Trump supports Erdogan
>Orban supportd Erdogan
Ironically, the "evil right wing nazi bigots that want all muslims dead", are the best for Turkey, from a foreign policy point of view.

Daily reminder to believe the opposite of what the global media tells you

That's a rule of thumb, roach.

I'll stick my thumb in your kangaroo mom, you cunt

My mums a platypus, vermin.

where is the link?

tudok magyarul szoval nem kell translator

This is good stuff. Its all common sense and what the average Joe actually wants. The fact that few 'democratic' European leaders will actually say it is disgusting.

He will be made out to be a racist etc. for not embracing internationalism but no one I know asked for it either, nor were we ever allowed to vote on it until Brexit recently.

People actually want nation states because it gives them some cultural, economic, military and political protection while allowing them some say in the running of their country while allowing them to get on with normal life.

Internationlism seems to mean youre totally exposed to all those dangers and have no say on how you are governed. Great I suppose if you are rich or connected but if your the little guy your totally screwed unless of course you band together with other little guys in your position (which is just what nationalism is really)

can i see it somwhere?

Kinda. Its painting not washing, but the message is correct.

I like these posters. Pic related can be an education material for infants on national defense.

therebel.media/hungarian_prime_minister_victor_orban_shall_we_be_slaves_or_men_set_free

I was under the impression that Erdogan and Gulen (the supposed coup leader, who lives in the US) were both Islamists.

The US have found Erdogan hard to control recently though (making up with Putin etc.) and so the CIA backed this Gulenist coup. Thats why Gulen now wants Gulen extradited from the US and Obama wont give him up.

Had the coup succeeded, Turkey would still be strongly Islamist but be much more strongly under US control. Secular forces have been nullified previously in Turkey are no longer really a factor afaik.

forgot to attach the pic

*Erdogan now wants Gulen extradited

All of the 1848 revolutions failed, though.

wtf i love orbán now

A nigger surprise attacking a white kid? Typical.

that's old tho

Thats a gypsy I think

I was replying the the Finn who requested to see the speech that I posted. I would like to see a transcript of this one though since I can't read Mongol.

What if it become an Iran-tier Muslim country?

Also, there's no evidence, but it would kind of make sense for Erdogan to orchestrate the whole thing, maybe not as a false flag, since it would be hard to get generals to cooperate in such a thing and they seem to be genuinely punished, but maybe use double agents, who will act like they are in on the whole coup, only to bring out those, who want Erdogan to fall and lull them into believing the coup will succeed.

ezt találtam:
mno.hu/hatarontul/orban-demokraciavalsag-van-europaban-1353277

Erdogan just switched sides. he is our guy now

>székely mondás

kinek hiányoznak a jó kis dakota közmondások?

Is he the first country leader who officially backed Trump? Or has someone before him?

>t. foreign policy expert

white Sup Forums people are most welcome
I think even a small South-African boer community chose Hungary to start all over

>Trump-Putin-Erdogan axis with Orbán as the hole in the wall "inner guy" in the EUSSR

can it happen?

Erdogan apologized to Russia to make a great coalition against kurdshits, then Russians warned Erdogan of the coup.

It's happening, Jancsi.

Good, Orban has the right idea

The problem imo is that everyone sees just 2 alternatives

1) nationalism of individual nation-states
2) anti-nationalist globalism

No, there's a third way that is a synthesis of the two.

Use the nationalist passions, but channel them towards an "European Identity"

Listen stupid fucking Sup Forumsacks, I hate to spoil it to you, but nations / countries aren't some eternal, homogenous, abstract entity

They come and go, they're created and dissolved

You can create a new nation artificially if there's enough will

The Imperium Romanum

All countries are in a way artificial like the EU

There's nothing "natural" about a nation-state

What we Europeans need to do to stay relevant in the world arena is to push for a new European identity that unites as and distinguishes us from Americans, Chinese, Indians, etc. and push hard for total European nationalism

anything is possible as long as you believe

He is based if it comes to dealing with mudslimes, but he still steals from us like a bad gypsy.

don't give up your country bro, stay strong.

ask the Turks here, you know nothing about Turkish politics and the vile Gulenist scum

Nice ID

Don't forget Iran, they are in too.
Israel is probably literally shitting its pants right now.

he is still a piece of shit that blackmails EU by sending more goathumpers. also a fundamentalist

orban is dictator and bigot. he cant accept its 2016? too bad world is moving. united europe is future, not some hungarian putin shill. you hungarians should wake up and embrace progressivness already.

You'll be welcome and you'll fit in well.

CIA flipped Erdo-kun?

oy vey, progressivism is the future, goy, don't listen to those ebul faschists

oh look tipical antisemitic behaviour. how old are you? unlike you i am mature already and i am able to see that your racism and biugotry has no palce in moder europe.

>not Girls und Panzer

they tried
but thanks to the Russians they fucked up real bad
I wonder how big of a panic they are in right now
Turkey is going full fuck USA, fuck NATO

But what you havent said is that it takes time, a long ass time.

this is you, a useful idiot

>He is based if it comes to dealing with mudslimes, but he still steals from us like a bad gypsy.
thats the problem with all the populist nationalist parties nowadays.
AfD literally want to turn Germany into a slavemarket for the big corporations, fucking wholesale robbery of the German people is on their agenda.

I'd rather deal with refugees than those fucking cunts. The only right-wingers that arent corporate shills are idealists, ie loonies who are completely mad. Hitler was one, Trump could be one, several brutal communist leaders were in a similar category. These will see the world burn if they can rule over the ashes.

are we the baddies?

Dont feed him. No mature man ignores reality.

Maquiavelli says:
>Politics have no relation to morals.
>Those who live seeing things as they should be instead of how they really are will first first his ruin than his salvation.

>He also endorsed Trump, he said that Trump would be the best for us and Europe.
hülye fagget

Every person who works and doesn't do crime is very welcome.

Plus finns are bro tier.

Oh, so Russia is our side now?

>Putin
Hungarians can't be that dumb, right?

Russia doesn't have allies. Russia has subjects and rightful territory.

Trump is the objectively better choice for Eastern Europe since he can actually keep Ivan at bay. Hillary would sell us out for a sandwich if given the chance.

with brass knuckles

>chimp hit

>keep Ivan at bay
with less place for shitskins to go, where do you think they'll all the more likely turn...Africa?

you're not making any sense m8

>drumpf
>better for europe

I literally just explained why.

Don't worry. If I remember correctly, this kid got charged as adult and got a fair punishment.

>Millsaps was arrested June 2 at the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office Juvenile Services division after meeting with his probation officer.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/awful-twelve-year-old-boy-sucker-punched-brass-knuckle-wearing-sixteen-year-old/

Lol, he was already on probation?