Im as hard on the Trump train now, as I was on the Obongo train in '08. What if Trump becomes another disappointment?

Im as hard on the Trump train now, as I was on the Obongo train in '08. What if Trump becomes another disappointment?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/republican-women-organize-to-support-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry

Trump will lose

Middle class and women vote hillary

Cheers North Korea

>Middle Class

Majority of white women vote republican.

The people who can afford to supersize their McDonalds AND buy a 5 gallon bottle of drank in Burgerland.

Nice try, JYNX

Baby boomers and X-gen vote Hillary Clinton

So... yes, middle class vote Hillary Clinton

Yeah, but all of the other races vote straight democrat everytime. All the dems need to do is make sure that they actually go out to vote and they win.

Demographics are entirely against republicans and if they don't win this election, they'll never win the presidency again.

Supersize doesn't exist anymore.

>X-Gen
>Middle Class

>Majority of white women vote republican.

delusional person i ever seen before

dude , did you ever go outside?

I know, my point was that it is a race/ethnicity thing rather than a gender thing.

>how do I read statistics
>i know, ill just call him delusional

Trump is not a mitt romney

Women hate trump

Your women look pretty supersized to me.

>implying women hate Trump
married females vote overwhelmingly conservative

Anytime you vote for a new president you should EXPECT disappointment. They NEVER deliver on ALL of their promises.

Both your graphs include minority women.

Better see him become a disapointment, then former wonder what could have been

He probably won't get everything solved but he will damn sure put more effort than Obama did and will at least destroy the pc mind set that infests america in favor of speaking the cold hard truth.

>married females vote overwhelmingly conservative

Married Female in US is decreasing

AND LOOK AT THIS

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/republican-women-organize-to-support-clinton/

They Hate Trump

Look Korea you do not live here the gap between women in general between how they vote is not even that large and if you think women won't support Trump by the end you are delusional after these debates it will be over. You can already tell just from Hillary's analysis speech on how they went that she is prepping to get wrecked.

Damn, Hillary can't even get a crowd big enough to fill a high school auditorium, meanwhile Trump is filling giant arenas... really makes you reach over and grab your thinking cap and then proceed to place said thinking cap atop one's cranium

She is the first female candidate, so it doesnt matter.

>he thinks presidents have real power