"are you still the fat guy? like at parties?"

>"are you still the fat guy? like at parties?"
JONAH HILL BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY

Who?

I mean, he's an actor, not a stand up comic no one expects him to be quipping off the top of his dick with crazy retorts

dude is loaded and has no reason to be spending time on people he doesn't wanna spend time on, he shut that guy down and didn't even bat an eye

pffft, fat guy, in Hollywood? whatever man

he was legit triggered desu he couldve just said no

>people get paid to ask these questions

So how much longer do you think Jonah Hill can take it before he takes the Chris Farley route? Zach Galifinakis barely scraped by before the Hangover movies almost ensured his suicide.

go back

he still has the body type and fat face and neck of a fat guy so probably, yeah. you can see he's insecure as fuck about it cause the reporter asked in a friendly manner when he said that he is the fat guy at parties

does it matter how 'friendly' you're trying to be while asking someone about how fat they are?

hes that type of fat person where even if he loses a shitload of weight he'll always look fat

i think it was a screening at a university for his (awful) animated show allen gregory. based on the questions, the people asking questions were students, maybe for the student newspaper or campus tv/radio station or something.

All the fat jokes are getting to him

Thought that was Jared Leto

he looks like zach galifanakis now

are you serious mate? ask zach galifianakis how fat he is and he'll sincerely joke about it and not think twice. Jonah gets all pissy and defensive when someone even mentions his looks(as seen in the frenchie incident). You'd think someone who probably got shit their whole lives for their appearance would be above this type of shit and have a thicker skin even more now that they look better. Jonah is just a little spoiled hollywood bitch.

t. fatty

agreed the fat cunt needs to grow a pair

I don't know, the french incident was like high-school bullying and fame couldn't protect him. I don't think he's been the same since.

wtf Kurt Cobain looks like that?!

Nobody noticed this was before the French weathergirl incident?

He should have just done the same thing with the frog eater. That was perfect.

The look on his face when that journalist started making fun of him and everyone else laughed hit too close to home.

Maybe, but he's not exactly a stand up comedian, I think he's just pissy about it because he wants to be recognized as a serious actor and not just ''the fat guy from the judd apatow movies''

The thing with Jonah is that he tries too hard, he wants to be all serious in interviews, he wants to hang out with other serious actors like Brad Pitt (who bullies the fuck out of him in Unscripted) and Leo Dicaprio, now in that new movie he's seen with Joaquin Phoenix

I feel like his character in This is The End is definitely a parody of this
He probably tells his agent ''get me only serious roles with serious film makers and actors''

he has the charisma of a wet rag holy shit

>since
if he wasn't as sensitive as a 12 year old girl that would never have happened in the first place.

>zach galifianakis
But he's not fat.

poor jonah

>allen gregory

>are you still the fat guy at parties
>haha no not really
instead of giving that shit eating smile and acting like a untouchable god above all and deserving of all respect and honor. Again, he's a spoiled little jew boy who got into hollywood by daddies connections.
exactly, he was though.
is he the new jenna?

french incident was just banter. he's a little bitch and it shows time and time again.

this, hes a rich jew actor in hollywood and has probably fucked many incredibly hot teen bitches yet nearly starts crying when some french whore states the objective fact that he is less attractive than Brad Pitt as a joke.

what a tool. guy makes millions of dollars acting in movies. cant even joke around.

Nigga acting is not a job it's a skill

Fucking fat fuck ate all his work out time

speaking as the female of the species (don't hit on me - tits or get out cunt etc) jonah hill is fucking based, superbad was great and

>lol are you still the fat guy you look great btw, are you still the fat one at parties?

fuck that bitch. he does look good. he's sexy, he's confident. confidence is a major factor in making somebody sexy. if you have confidence in yourself you come across well, that's the oldest trick in the book.

there's the cliche of ''always be yourself'' and that makes you cool. well it does, because being yourself means being proud of yourself and showing you're not afraid of what other people think of you. that's what that fuckling cliche means not ''always be insecure and show everyone you want approval all the time.''

fucking be yourself and walk proud.

You didn't have to mention you were female.
The sheer amount of meaningless platitudes you posted and a complete disregard of the idea that a person can feel bad about themselves for any reason other than what a woman might think of them gave away your bleeding cunt more than a time-stamped picture of your saggy beef curtains ever could.

that's lovely thank you.

This is considered "journalism" in America

Yeah he seems really self confident, deals with jibes at his physical appearance really, really well. Super confident guy, just absolutely reeks of self confindence.

he doesn't want to answer bullshit questions about being ''the fat guy'' if he had no confidence he would've just answered the question meekly instead of blowing it off.

JUST

He doesn't want to answer because he doesn't have to answer because he is oozing with confidence. Look at OP's pic of him scratching his confident neck. Super confident individual one that Jonah Hill I tell you what this confident man sets the standards for confidence. Definitely not upset for getting made fun of. He can totally handle the banter as displayed in this video and the French woman video. Super confidence guy.

jealousy is a poison user.

Tits or GTFO. You being a woman has no value on an anonymous Brunei etch-a-sketch animation board.

How dare they insult the jew!!!!

you have value in the world user. you're life is worth fighting for.

poor baby cant take bantz

fucking loser

How can we help to stop his pain?

americans particularly people from LA simply CANNOT handle the banter lad

... obviously

anyone who has been fat will be insecure about their body. its not a weak spot. its normal human nature to be embarrassed about that shit

Why hasn't he lost the face fat yet??
THIS is what makes him look fat

Getting tricked by fatty rich fucks who have to masturbate in order to cum during sex still?

oh babe i wish, that would be so easy.

jonah hill is sexy to plenty of women, myself included. you don't have to be the rock to look good to women. actually, the rock doesn't look good to me, he looks like he cares about himself so much that everything else comes second.

>going to the youtube video and it's endless support for jonah

give it up you memeing contrarians, the vast majority are on jonah's side, he's probably fucking a model as we speak

nah hes still a fat neckbeard. did u watch the video?

>it's an user tries to feel better about his wasted life by desperately reliving an awkward moment in a far more successful persons life episode

>tries to feel better about his wasted life
it's not wasted
s/he's still alive.

Nigga you can pay people to say nice shot about you it doesn't make it nice

It makes it psycho weird like nigga just work out haha

I'm not a white American you slut
I only think about killing and raping edomites so your argument is invalid

be good love.

He was great in War Dogs. Unfortunately, his character he was portraying was the fat psychotic Jew cousin.

>do you have any other fantasies, that are smart?

>HAY GUISE IMMA GURL
Fuck off back to your Rick & Morty Facebook groups, you fat fuck attention whore.

pic related

I've never seen bradley being suave

>Rick & Morty Facebook groups
ha, like i'm on facebook. i value my privacy thank you.

>In real life, people like you for being a girl
they like you for being a boy aswell darling.

Sorry I get mad when user reveals one self

>reveals one self
what do you mean babe?

>be yourself

>another fat actor losing wait because of fat jokes
First those 90s comedians, then those 2 actors from GoT, and now this.

And people said name-calling doesn't work.

>empty words:the post

Yeah i'm real jealous of a fat slob that cant handle the banter

you don't have to believe me, but i'm speaking from my own heart and my own experiences. i wish you luck user.
both of you.

>he's confident
No he's not

he is babe.

He can't even handle being called fat, how is that confident at all

he handled it great.
>do you have any other questions that are smart?

for you bane etc ;)

>losing that much weight that fast

Will put it back on guaranteed.

uhh no he's not sweetie...

okay, so confidence to you is what?

being interviewed by multiple people at once on television
being asked about their weight
being asked again until they're made uncomfortable
then taking charge of an interview and answering questions they want to answer?

oh sweetie...

Oh sweetie darling snookums pudding pop, confidence is joking it off or just laughing cause you're so confident in your good looks that the interviewer goading you means nothing to you. He was obviously miffed by the question, showing his insecurity.

>confidence is joking it off or just laughing
Yep, that's confidence babe.
>cause you're so confident in your good looks that the interviewer goading you means nothing to you.

are you a young starlet or big hollywood action star because i'd love to know how you're so sure of this

>He was obviously miffed by the question
yep
>showing his insecurity
he literally replied to a fat question
>do you have any other questions that are smart?
how does that show his insecurity baby pie lovely dovey mushy mushy etc

It's loose skin. If you're really fat, you can never really go back to looking normal again.

Kek

t. 400 lb anonymous

>dude is loaded

with sandwiches?

Wait a minute how would that even work since I'm not fat anymore? Haha what a weird question

Sup Jonah?

man, jonah hill can't get a break

>don't hit on me
lol.
>thinks tits or gtfo is hitting on her.

Is this really cringey? I can't bring my self to click on it.

I thought allen Gregory was pretty good

That was actually pretty badass. He just casually dismissed it because he can. What the fuck did the reporter do? Nothing. Because he's a little bitch and it's his privilege to be told to fuck off by Jonah Hill.

t. cuck hill

Any other... smart replies?

I'm fat and have been my whole life. All you have to do for people to stop getting so triggered and get into the joke, either self deprecating or just regular banter. And you don't even have to be funny, people treat fatties as funny naturally, you just don't have to be such an autist about it.

Thank you for being honest.
It's cringey as fuck when fat people try and act like they're hot shit.