I just got a job at a big company...

I just got a job at a big company, and all the Jewish employees think I'm one of them because I'm a smart guy with a big nose.

Any ideas on how to continue the ruse and exploit it for lulz?

Are Jews really that smart? I never met one

hey there fellow jew. may i ask you, does anyone know the secrets behind your i mean our agenda? I totally forgot

try to marry into the tribe

they do best on IQ tests and also have some of the highest average income everywhere they are

cut the tip

Just fake you are jewish, maybe you can infiltrate their cult.

Or maybe that is what they want you to think, so they can brainwash you into another refugee lover.

That's not so unusual. I was thinking more of ways to poke fun at the nit-picky way of thinking they have.

this

They don't have an agenda, they just copy each other like monkeys at a keyboard. If they had a plan they wouldn't get genocided every 100 years.

infiltrate their circles

report back to us if you find any conspiracies

>they do best on IQ tests

Only the European Jews, that are like 75% European.

You have high IQ and are good at finding loopholes because your whole culture is based on tricking people. If you were really "smart", you wouldn't keep marrying ugly bitches your moms picked out for you.

Say shalom every morning as a greeting and rub your hands every now and then

Ashkenazim have absurdly high IQs due to their inbreeding. I don't think other Jewish groups have IQs different from their neighboring gentile populations.

>that pic

Noice

>have absurdly high IQs due to their inbreeding

What?

>they do best on IQ tests and also have some of the highest average income everywhere they are

Both false. Israel's IQ is shit and Indians, Nigerians and Chinese are the best immigrants everywhere

kas the gikes

>american education

All this derailing is quite encouraging. I think I'm on the right track. I will continue to regurgitate articles I read on Slate and Tablet and troll them with Jewish Trump supporters like Phil Greenspun and David Gelernter.