He thinks Portugal or Argentina will win the world cup

>he thinks Portugal or Argentina will win the world cup

Attached: 1507410409097.png (378x357, 81K)

>He thinks Mexico will make it out of the group stages

fuck you, we are the darkhorse of the tournament

We will make it out of the groups stage. Not to the 5th game tho.

Kek

We don’t think, we hope. And meme magic has proven itself capable of altering the course of history.

>he uses pepe images in 2018

You get a pass on rooting for Portugal for being Portuguese. I'm talking about brainlets that think Messi or Cristiano are good enough to win by themselves.

>he thinks a euro means shit

kek

Means more than anything Mexico has ever won, or the concashit has to offer

the GOAT shall be be crowned this summer

For me, it's Egypt

yet another shitskin obsessed about my country.
lmao

Meme magic doesn't work in the WC. Spain won with pure training and development, along with being one the last few major football countries left without a WC (the others being the Netherlands and Belgium/Croatia/Colombia depending on the generation)

what makes Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia and Colombia "major football countries"?

they produce world class talents ?

>that flag
>we
CHI
CA
NO

BITCH.

PLEASE.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Iceland.png (2000x1440, 3K)

I usually cheer for Italy since my parents are from there but.. I mean what the fuck they didn't even quality. And I can't cheer for America because.. same thing. Can I bandwagon Argentina since they're kind of an Italian colony ?

that's literally just your opinion.
your opinion doesn't make those countries "major football countries"

No you're supposed to bandwagon your fellow snowmonkeys.

Attached: national_mens_football_team_iceland_500.jpg (835x626, 155K)

They aren't. I meant it as more of a generational thing. Portugal, Sweden, classic iterations of Hungary, those 2nd tier countries. Netherlands is literally the last major country to not have won at least once.

And Spain/Netherlands have always had top talents, good clubs, and had an underachieving feeling to them. Spain even had 2 Euro wins. France was literally the same thing with even shittier clubs once, now people think of them as a country that has always been elite.

Shouldn't you Americans consider this fella a foreign agent?

What does Iceland have to do with Canada? If anything I have to cheer for either England or France now

> Paraguay is the 3rd greatest South American team