How to immigrate to EU from fucking russia?

how to immigrate to EU from fucking russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to be a faggot

just pretend you are a muslim and go to UK before brexit

and?

but brexit is has already, what about poland?

Say you are from the Volga region, free gibs from us.

And that's it.

No, it will only be effective in 2019.

words are nothing, i from Moskow

Seems you don't even to try. You want someone to take you to his pretty castle and care for you.

marry me and become a German citizen that way :3

Pretend to be a faggot "oppressed by the Putin regime" and ask for political refugee status.

You may have to do some stuff you never dreamt of doing before, as you will likely end up amongst fags.

many Russian live in UK right?

Come live with me, I just need a friend. Help me out learning Russian, and cook Russian food for me. No homo stuff, only purely platonic and healthy male friendship.

Yes.

bring a sign "I AM OPRESSED BY DICTATOR PUTIN" to nearest main EU countries embassy

gay marriage is a thing here though :3

>No homo stuff

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Fuck off, filthy breederscum!

Only rich ones.

Work visa?

You disgusting filthy sodomite, every year you will grow more miserable, your filthy behaviour will mark your face. People recognize old faggots from afar, they all have the same degenerate faces. You'll probably end up killing yourself, and if not, you'll die a very lonesome and miserable death. The diseases you'll eventually catch are God's mercy to shorten your days, to protect you against yourself.

In time your body odour will be one of farts and cum, and even bleach baths will not get rid of it.

If you continue to go against God, eternal suffering will be your punishment. A greater suffering than awaits the rest of your filthy, unworthy life. You know that this is the truth. Stop your deviant ways..

>triggered breeder virgin

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüül

>farts and cum

I have a boner now.

Ignore flag.

C-can i volunteer ?

Not him, but are you cute? And uncut? :^)

>are you cute?
Of course.
>uncut?
O-of course...

>of course

Why do you always do this shit, Germany?

I'll suck on it so good you'll think Jesus himself is giving you a blowjob

Uhm, because I can? You stupid vagina.
Your heart is in the right place, little balkanbro

Reporting in Russian Nikita dzigurda black metal satanist 6ft 7 tall master Slav in shity isreal thet love to Bully gay russian litel liberal like Op pic

Пapeнь хoчy тeбe cкaзaть тaк ты cyчкa ты ypoд-cyдя пo пopтpeтy ты и пoлный идиoт чypкa !!!!

Cлaвa бeлaя Poccия !!!

marry me...

That's a good penis.

marry me singaporean boy..

You know it is the truth. There is no love amongst faggots, only lust. But time is ticking and once you'll reach an age where no-one will lust over your diseased ass anymore. Hence you'll likely end up killing yourself, many fags do. You are an abomination. As the early Christians already stated, even the pagans knew that this behaviour is extremely unnatural and leads to destruction. The pagan Germanics used to drown the fags in bogs, in order to literally cover up the shame. The ancient Greeks too, contrary to the memes pushed by the homo lobby, called homosexuals both active and passive "kinaidei", litterally "shameful men", and anyone caught doing this lost their Greek citizenship, they were considered barbarians and not even Greek anymore. Plato for one found this too soft, and demanded the death penalty for faggots (as was already implemented for pederasts) This for free men and slaves alike.

Even the fallen angels, the demons who turned from God, avoid the lowest demons who cause homosexuality. Because the latter are so filthy and they smell rotten, and this is exactly what they do, they arouse the minds of humans into wallowing in pure filth. It ends with a love for excrement. Because the demons once used to be angels, even they are disgusted and avoid the faggotry-causing demons like the plague.

Learn the difference between love and lust, and maybe you can still be saved.

I would if I could!

It's just 6 inches, which sucks sometimes when you're only top, many bottoms are size queens...but I like my shape :^)
tl;dr triggered? :^)

you're fake

Come to Munich and we'll meet :^)

I'm afraid that you'll kill me with a hammer and then eat my body
classy germam tricks

this
france welcome chechen gay since kadyrov purge, i suggest you try

>I'm afraid that you'll kill me with a hammer and then eat my body

But everybody needs a hobby!

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx

You have ten SECONDS to come here and be my bf. But only if you're cute, and if you shower daily, I know how you Russians can be :^)

that's just as good
or should i say, even better?

no, disgusted is more accurate

anyway, if you'd be honest, you know that every word I said is true. You know already how you'll end up like. Making the little air-dance I'd bet.

Thanks for giving me another view

Well I'm a faggot but i'm not threatened here. You won't get asyl just for being gay

Fuck off, we're full.

but what to do nexd DDD-:

How to immigrate to Russia from fucking EU?

post pen and boot first

alter bist du nazi?

This.

>grow a neckbeard
>wear cargo and cheap adidas jacket
>go to france ambassad say you are gay and in danger
>ticket to france
>????
>profit

does anyone have the video of that sweet russian girl dancing in a traditional dance?

you know the one I'm talking about right?

he has linked these pictures here for years

>girl

Disgüsting.

>girl
Fucking degen

No, I only post them on Sup Forums. I only came here because I was banned from Sup Forums for posting my dick and asking if this is the penis that could save the white race :^)

two actual faggot russians tried to do this in finland and got denied asylum, and then even sent back after they stabbed themselves i nfront of the parliament building or w/e

ive heard they dont take fag refugees even from the caucus where being gay actually gets you killed

I just remembered I had seen them a few times before, I'd lick you

Then why were you so mean to me, danebro? Why can't we just be friends? I think Danes and Swedes are the most handsome guys in the world

>girl
fuck off faggot

I was not the same dane as the other guy

Are you insane or stupid?
Only people from shit countries immigrate here.
>inb4 Macedonia is bad
You have much better options to immigrate, Russia would be a downgrade.
>USA
Stop memeing, USA is paradise compared to Russia.

You can have all the (you)s you want, I just want you to remember these words on that night.

Stop memeing, Russia is paradise compared to fyromia.

USA is as bad as russia imo

Get liberal bitch and marry her

Billionaire types

Just get a job there, that's what my brother did. It really is that simple. Oh, what's that, you're a useless piece of shit that nobody wants to hire? Well why not consider suicide then