Do suicides go to heaven...

Do suicides go to heaven? Why would God knowingly create a suicidal person if he knew they would kill themselves and then go to hell? Why create them at all if the life's only purpose is to torture the soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QADzBe2TLZg
youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0
youtube.com/watch?v=oj7QX0uPOOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G13ArSGr4es
youtube.com/watch?v=g7rQow8NzZo
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Ow_VEkuM
youtube.com/watch?v=IBmb7NeP3KE
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My best friend killed himself. It was probably the best decision he ever made. His suffering is over and everyone that wronged him in life now feels guilty. I wish him the best and look forward to seeing him again in heaven.

Do you believe in God?
If you do I'd say you were chosen because He only gives you what you can handle, it's a test and gives you greater potential.

If you don't I'd say you're just unlucky.

Either way you'll die eventually so at least enjoy the view while you can.

Might even get lucky and witness The Happening.

aww do you believe in Santa too queers?

There is no God.

I beg to differ.

10" taller my friend.

Just because he doesn't fulfill your grocery list of commands doesn't mean he's not there.

Since it is possible that thou mayest depart from life this very moment, regulate every act and thought accordingly. But to go away from among men, if there are gods, is not a thing to be afraid of, for the gods will not involve thee in evil; but if indeed they do not exist, or if they have no concern about human affairs, what is it to me to live in a universe devoid of gods or devoid of Providence? But in truth they do exist, and they do care for human things, and they have put all the means in man's power to enable him not to fall into real evils. And as to the rest, if there was anything evil, they would have provided for this also, that it should be altogether in a man's power not to fall into it. Now that which does not make a man worse, how can it make a man's life worse? But neither through ignorance, nor having the knowledge, but not the power to guard against or correct these things, is it possible that the nature of the universe has overlooked them; nor is it possible that it has made so great a mistake, either through want of power or want of skill, that good and evil should happen indiscriminately to the good and the bad. But death certainly, and life, honour and dishonour, pain and pleasure, all these things equally happen to good men and bad, being things which make us neither better nor worse. Therefore they are neither good nor evil.

Though thou shouldst be going to live three thousand years, and as many times ten thousand years, still remember that no man loses any other life than this which he now lives, nor lives any other than this which he now loses. The longest and shortest are thus brought to the same. For the present is the same to all, though that which perishes is not the same; and so that which is lost appears to be a mere moment. For a man cannot lose either the past or the future: for what a man has not, how can any one take this from him? These two things then thou must bear in mind; the one, that all things from eternity are of like forms and come round in a circle, and that it makes no difference whether a man shall see the same things during a hundred years or two hundred, or an infinite time; and the second, that the longest liver and he who will die soonest lose just the same. For the present is the only thing of which a man can be deprived, if it is true that this is the only thing which he has, and that a man cannot lose a thing if he has it not.

I mean I'm not religious, but I assume it's all apart of overcoming hardship and suffering, instead of taking the gift of life for granted and committing one of the most selfish acts in the world by forever taking yourself from the people that do care about you. You're life is a journey and death isn't the final destination, there are no shortcuts.

But that's just my interpretation. If you wanna die then I recommend going out with a bang, die a martyr for a cause you believe in.

if youre saved youre saved

if youre not saved youre not saved

simple as that

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Enjoy Hell

No

I must be such an odd feeling to take your own life. I don't think I could ever do it.

God does not create suicidal people. He made people in his image - free. How you live your life is up to you. To answer your question through a christian point of view - suicides don't go to heaven because killing yourself is essentially one of the worst sins you can commit - you use the free will instilled upon you by god to destroy what he created (you).

"infinitely merciful and omnipotent"

Its really not that difficult

This, in the most poignant way

There is no heaven. There is no hell. There is only rest. Sleep. Peace.

Only catholics believe that suicide sends you to hell. It is one of the cardinal sins. If it has come to that point for you, you probably already know what you want to do.

>actually believing in heaven and hell

Holy balls batman

Can you people even agree on a single thing?

>Why would God knowingly create a suicidal person

don't blame God for your faggotry, faggot.

kill yourself atheist scum, your time will come

>implying god creates babies that wanna fucking kill themselves from birth
>implying it's not retarded shit we bring upon ourselves with our own choices that nudge us toward suicide on an individual basis

Free will user, free motherfucking will. God is not responsible for holdinh your bitchass hand all day long. You are responsible for your choices and maintaining your own mental health.

What counts as killing yourself? If you live unhealthy youre shortening your life. If you jump off the roof youre shortening your life. Technically both are suicides. Do you go to hell for eating a bag of chips?

Free will contradicts G-d's omnipotence. Make up your mind people.

What if the God in in reality some eldritch abomination who feeds on our faith or souls?
Free will thing may be just an excuse to let us kill each other in wars.

>2016
>People still believe in God/s
I fear for the human race's progression.

No, it does not and never will contradict his omnipotence. Just because your government could potentially kick down your door at any moment and arrest you, doesn't mean it will. Having the power to act=/=using it for every petty situation. Freewill granting is god's choice. How hard is that to understand?

>Doubting G-d's power

*tips*

The thing I don't understand is most people will not care if they step on an ant. Yet god is infinitely greater than us and you think he would care about us.

If there is a god it likely to be something like Azathoth. Azathoth would be so greater than humans it would be beyond our understanding and we would be like a flee to it.

>not understanding God's baseline motivation

>Do suicides go to heaven?
No.
>Why would God knowingly create a suicidal person if he knew they would kill themselves and then go to hell?
Free will
>Why create them at all if the life's only purpose is to torture the soul?
Free will

Solipsism is the purview of the religious.

If you kept small animals as pets in a cage at home, would you not care about them?

your pic reminds me of this comic

Answer this you faggot

Gluttony is a deadly sin. If you ever eat more than is necessary to keep you alive you're going straight to hell.

Suicide requires intention for it to be suicide in God's eyes. Accidentally choking on chips is not making the choice to step off a roof.

Absolutely not. It is equivalent to if not worse than murder.

When you get cast into the inner circles of Hell you will be a seed that will germinate and eventually turn into a tree. You will not be able to move and harpies will keep tearing your leaves off and scratching your bark with their talons.

Our agreement isn't important. What's important is what's written. Man will not save man. Jesus Christ has saved man. Why listen to man?

Well one of you is going straight to hell.

If they believed in the Gospel and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour they, of course, go to Heaven.

As I heard, those "deadly sins" aren't sins, but capital vices that MAY lead to sin.
Getting mad isn't a sin. Eating too much isn't a sin as well, you just become a fat fuck.

nah man.

Only atheists go to heaven, because god have a wicked sense of humor.

You were not created suicidal. You became suicidal because you lost hope

It's time to regain it

no suicidal people go to burn after they die, they burn and are forever tortured, thats how it is, there i no safety in the world, there is nothing. suicidal people are completely and utterly fucked.

god hates people, and those who argue god can only exist if good is a moron and a liar; god actively feeds on the suffering of people, anything of power does, hell if you were to take the bible as is even under christian sentiments even under the fucking heretic pope: man was made in gods likeness, and man is inherently evil.

>Wrath and gluttony aren't sins

Well it looks like anything is permitted. Time to go suicide bomb a few schools and enjoy my infinity in heaven.

>believing in that hippie liberal shit version of the story
You will burn.

I don't believe in God. I like Christianity, but I haven't brought myself to believe in God just yet.

But maybe I will at some point, who knows. I'm a big fan of religion in some ways.

As it stands, my belief about suicide is that you will rot in the ground like everybody else. Although maybe this guy - - has a point, that you can make your enemies feel guilty. That's assuming they will feel guilty though (many people won't, they might even laugh at the fact you've died), and also it's not exactly a good reason to kill yourself. You're basically admitting defeat to your enemies. Instead of staying strong so you can fulfill your biological objective in life: having children.

*tips fedora*

It says in THE BIBLE that G-d loves me you fat autist sperglord.

God doesn't exist.

>What counts as killing yourself?
Suicide is the act of purposely seeking death.

>If you live unhealthy youre shortening your life.

Sloth, gluttony and to some extent lust are individual sins that lead to shortening your life, but you don't actively seek it with the goal of ending ones life.

>Technically both are suicides.

If you use a shit definition.

>Do you go to hell for eating a bag of chips?

No. and with the exception of Suicide, you won't in most cases. There is the whole idea of repenting and forgiveness.

god also contradicts himself immensely, what he says and what he does is two entirely different things.
its not even being a fedora tipping athiestic shit, i understand that i should fear my oppressive tyrant god and worship him in fear of eternal damnation, he does not need your silly mortal sentiment, he demands absolute obedience on pain of true death.

No they don't go to heaven because there is no heaven or hell.
The only people God created were the first 2 humans (Jesus is debatable since there was divine intervention in his conception). Everyone else is born naturally, with no intervention from God. The trials we face are our own and we are responsible for how we deal with them.
God doesn't test us with negative trials, the same way we can't test him. It's in the scriptures. If you're faithful he will stop any unbearable trial from entering your life, but that's about it. And that's quite something, since throughout history countless people from all religions have had to die for their beliefs, so I don't know how much else you can hold onto besides your life

Suicide is a very grave matter, but judgment of the person's soul is to be reserved, as in all cases.
A person who commits suicide could certainly wind up in hell, however, only reasonable people will be judged for their actions. If the person who commits suicide is mentally ill/disturbed no sin is committed.

The fact that you came here to ask this question indicates you know it's wrong to kill yourself, and if you're actually thinking of suicide, I wouldn't bank on being let off the hook.

I prayed three Aves for you. Please, pray for me as well. God Bless.

There is a difference between just getting angry and killing people, you idiot.

>G-d contradicts himself

*le tippeddy tip tip tipperson*

Not according to THE BIBLE, you fedorific autist.

It isn't so black and white, since there's a difference between a longer period of thinking about commiting suicide and doing it few days after the trauma or something, it depends if you are aware of what you will be doing because would it be a grave sin if there wasn't knowledge or free acceptance of it, so basically it's not what we could know for sure. There are a few nuns which are blessed in Bosnia, they jumped from the window to death so they wouldn't be raped and killed afterwards, also we should leave the tribunal to God since he knows a bit more than we and is a bit more merciful than us, but all in all doing a suicide is a big slap for he whole society that worked for you,starting from your family to humanity as whole.

There is no god that can save us.

Amin my muslim brother.

Inshallah he will realize the sin he is about to commit in the face of Allah.

Three duas to you my friend. Do your morning and friday prayers and you will find the light.

If you are suicidal then you don't believe in God.
If you believed in God you wouldn't be suicidal. (You'd be homicidal at best)

Show me the verse, then.
Maye it could be just a mistranslation like with those seven sins.

>implying omnipotent and omniscient people give a singular flying fuck about silly shit such as contradictions
>implying you can even fathom people so far ahead of you it makes no sense
its like the dilemma of a two dimensional person trying to comprehend a three dimensional object, it just doesn't work as there are concepts that cannot be transmitted within a certain space.
but i do know actions and stuff that has been done, people learn by consequences primarily, and consequences show simply put either worship or die, no mercy to the unbelievers, and any amout of ad hominems and fedora false flagging will not deny that fact you stupid anglican heretic.

>Asking for proof of G-d's will

Damn son you're too far gone. Enjoy hell you disgusting sweaty FAGtheist.

>The FAGtheist is calling me a heretic

Oh the ironing.

>Ctrl-F "Samson"
>no results
This is why Sup Forums sucks at discussing Christian things.

Samson likely went to heaven. Check out that part of the Bible as a reference. It's not unthinkable that someone who committed suicide still went to heaven, although I can't offer any promises about any specific person you're thinking of if there is one.

I don't really believe I'm god but I think of there is one, he would accept every single person in heaven assuming he created us all, but suicide is kind of a waste. If you think about it, why don't you commit yourself to serve other people and make them not suffer like you do? Making people happy is rewarding af and if something does go wrong you kill yourself knowing that you had good intentions in making the world a better place.

>baiting this hard

>hurr if i call this goy an athiest enough i can get everyone to agree with me :^)
no sir it is you who seems to be covering up for yourself, i firmly believe, because i fear the consequences far too much, as any self respecting person should, it doesn't change what is.

Is North Korea leaking into your country? What's up with all the suicides

They don't manipulate statistics like Japan does.

you are making the assumption that god is not an asshole. that cunt abuses us all throughout the bible

GOD is good. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm going to hell for allowing scripture to stand alone? Or he is going to hell for judging when everyone knows only God can do that?

We live in God's creation that Lucifer rules. We are fallen from out perfect form because of the forbidden fruit. GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO SUFFER

If you keep a few billion of pet, where 150000 of them die each day, for a few hundred thousand year
and will continue to do so for a few eons more
would you still care ?

>Only reason im not a complete piece of shit is because i believe in a deity that holds responsibility for my action for me

This may be a shitpost, but that is what christians on this board seem to believe.

Why did God create the forbidden fruit?

I don't fucking know. I'm human. Ask god to give you guidance. He is the omnipotent one

To set off his own trap, DUH!

Tamara Laroux
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HGQDkCi-OIY

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QADzBe2TLZg

Maybe because you are not the subject, you don't matter. You were only created as part of the landscape, you are a nameless side character in the novela that is life. Your only purpose is to provoke moral questions in the minds of those who truly do matter.

whos the main character?

Suicidal people "go to hell" because if there wasnt a rule like that, people during Christianities peak would of killed themselves by the masses. Need to have security in check, so your peasants and workforce dont decide to kill themselves, rather than work themselves to death.

You have a free will.

If someone (God) intervenes non-stop, be it for a good or bad reason, there wouldnt be a free world or a free will.

Its much like a Zoo, outdoor reserved area, or a aquarium. What happens there happens, its a "controlled" free-will area.

You define the area and circumstances of the animals, then they live their little world. Much like our world I guess.
You have to understand free-will.

Free will is so extremely respected and praised, that you may even deny God and be without God.

You have the right and free-will choice to remove God from your life.

"Unfortunately" Suicide is not the solution and doesnt solve anything. There is an afterworld you have to deal with after.

Bill Wiese
youtube.com/watch?v=0WbAuuVBdY0

youtube.com/watch?v=oj7QX0uPOOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G13ArSGr4es

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rQow8NzZo Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Ow_VEkuM Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=IBmb7NeP3KE

Ian MacCormack
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsbQeCYJ0Do

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1-ezZ9hkD8
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WLoc1yDYzlo

Afshin Javid
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-L1KIU7lao

Mickey Robinson
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRSjzY0s0SM

Howard Storm Atheist Professor
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vj0qKthCgg

Atheist Dr. Donald Whitaker
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X54dYbfCSR4

A dying man
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TeE2xg3REtA

Ex-satanist confession
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6l7A4cQHxuY

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOj76xrG62k

Ugandan Pastor
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnM_NtZfQTM

How can you say such a thing?
Why cant you acknowledge God and want to end your life?

>Why create them at all if the life's only purpose is to torture the soul?

Life is a test. You were not put here to enjoy yourself all the time. We all go through hardship at some point in our lives and this is to separate the ones that deserve paradise and the ones that don't.

Good video. Thanks.

God's just evil. Deal with it if you believe in him.

Suicide is murder

You're in hell right now. Even if you kill yourself you'll be born again here in hell. :)

>implying it exists

No.

This is utterly false and you should feel bad. You know nothing about your god.

Look up: omniscient

If your god exists, there is no free will.

How I've been explained, suicide is a one way ticket to hell because there is no time to repent that sin.