Most kino scene of all time?

Was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aO7yO24g-Xs
m.quietearth.us/?id=7113
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSdaLZ2yjI
youtu.be/WC4FF7xSID0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>standing of the roof while the girl you're supposed to be following casually drives away
>It does not follow

the half naked woman walking in slow motion in the kitchen or the giant coming into the room was better

>walks at a relaxed pace the entire time

wow spooky

the average person would be totally fucked. you'd have to do some serious planning to maintain your job and get sleep while being able to afford time and money to drive the entity far enough away for you to complete a shift and sleep in peace. even if you drove far away it would take time for it to move near enough to you that returning home would be worth it.

The giant guy shit me up. Was very scary.

nah, the milf mom with her tits hanging out fucking her son was the absolute kino

This. Never been more scared in a film.

>being on the roof in the first place

kitchen scene was goat

>muh jump scares
kys

work on a farm or something so you can see them a mile off and move around in lots of free space

and pass it on to a slut

it was good silent scare, not just any generic jumpscare

You sound like a crybaby who has been triggered by too many jumpscares... ooooooh big baby

Can you fucks say what movie?

IT Follows mang

>the average person would be totally fucked
just move across an ocean if you're too much of a pussy to pass it on

>Sit in room with only two entrances.
>Room is made of pure concrete or steel or some shit.
>When Entity enters the room, leave through the other door and push a button that closes both doors
>you're now free of the entity forever

Or additionally just move to Europe and fly over the ocean

When I first watched the movie the giant guy caught me off guard. The way he is introduced is great.

The pool scene was good too, reminded me of "DyE: Fantasy"

it would probably respawn on the nearest shore or something, which would suck big time.

You're saying the worst scene was good? Please leave

Am I the only one that jerked off to the scene where the dude gets fucked by his mom?

yeah, really hoping someone has the webm

>ywn visit her in the hospital and have her read to you from her clamshell ereader

>Most kino scene of all time?
NO. A challenger appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=aO7yO24g-Xs

>catch this on demand the other night cause everyone seems to love it
>literally dumbest kids in a movie ever
I mean it was an alright movie, but seriously that gaggle of teens were clueless

Uh, that didn't help

Signs was great in how it built up the atmosphere.

>Wang Mang
sounds like a fun guy

Agreed. I shit my pants many times.

>not knowing vietnamese
>on a vietnamese fly fishing webring

this movie completely shit the bed with that pool scene.

I loved Joaquin Phoenix's reaction to the "IT'S BEHIND" moment. Damn, I really need to watch Signs again.

the horror genre always struggles with good endings

The most Kino scene of all time is CIA introducing himself to Dr. Pavel

This movie was fucking SHIT

Not that hard. Just spray paint the fucking thing and then call the police and tell them that some naked red motherfucker keeps following you. Eventually this becomes a worldwide news story, scientists study this thing to find out what the fuck it is, and you're a celebrity.

>struggles
They should just fucking end. Not "end" than have a scene that shows the monster reborn or some shit to give the audience one last gasp. Just fucking end the film, a non scary ending wont make the earlier parts of the film less scary.

s h i t
f o l l o w s

That wouldn't work. It's an obviously intelligent creature that shows agency and patience.

1. It waited for someone to open the door before entering as the tall man.
2. It intimidated her from the roof.
3. It threw things into the pool instead of falling for the trap.

All it would do is walk into an airport, wait for the appropriate plane to land, and board while moving at a walking pace + not colliding with other people.

Apparently it can respawn over a long distance but can't pinpoint where you are when it does. So if you go to the other side of the planet, it will reappear somewhere in the general area but probably not right next to you. This is seen in the movie when it moves between the city and the lake in much less time than it would take to walk.

Does this redeem the film?
m.quietearth.us/?id=7113

>It waited for someone to open the door
Literally dog-level intelligence
>It intimidated her from the roof
It was trying to find a way into the house

If this was 10 years ago I'd expect to see this happen in Scary Movie.

Someone post it

Spooky thing was recognizing Jay's house in this movie. I grew up a few blocks away on Dart Street across from Stevenson HS. Seeing my neighborhood on the big screen was a bit unsettling.

I don't have a webm, but I did find this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSdaLZ2yjI
Is this kino?

It Follows would have been easy to wrap up though.
>character remains celibate, moves to some faraway continent
>montage of them going to college, starting a career, adopting kids
>cut to character, now middle aged, sleeping alone in a huge house
>jumpscare where they wake up suddenly to see a dark figure looming over their bed
>entity slowly covers camera lens as if it's grabbing the character's face
>black screen
>roll credits

would have spooked me more than some invisible faggot throwing shit at them in a pool desu

Boo!

The best answer. Although the media might turn on you and trap you to see what actually happens when the famous invisible monster catches that fuckhead celebrity user.

>Purchase shipping container
>Wait inside with drapes hung everywhere
>As soon as it walks in exit from other side and have buddy close door it came in from
>Seal it and put it somewhere where no one will touch it

thank god, she was on some pseudo intellecruel bullshit

only good part of the flick

>twist ending
>some kid opens it
>credits

wish i had saved it from all the webm threads

someone must have it still

>It's another gen Z circle jerk about how It Follows was amazing when it was nothing but a terribly placed teen drama with a ridiculous ending
go watch the original Halloween and come back and talk about what is scary then

>inb4 some numale faggot says Rob Zombie's is better

You guys are stupid

"It" clearly has intelligence. If you were to go somewhere far away, it would just wait for you at your house until you xame bacm, and you were probably thinking "it" followed you to that aforementioned far away place.

youtu.be/WC4FF7xSID0
Jump to 4:50
The first 10 min are great.

>what is a psychological thriller

you michael bay fans sure are awful

Was it a jumpscare? I don't think he just suddenly popped out of nowhere. I knew he was there and could see it reveal itself. The scene was unsettling at best.