Why can't Republicans understand this is just humor?

why can't Republicans understand this is just humor?

youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
youtu.be/jy47dgjMk-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we dont understand nigger comedy

So funny.
Not funny enough.
We need funny sound effects.

got a couple giggles out of me.
"coachella sucks this year"

Because he's a shitty comedian that failed to rip off Tim and Eric without even understanding what makes them funny in the first place.

I don't like Alex Jones, but how he managed to antagonize TYT was actually funny.

>this is what americans consider humor
top kek truly 3rd world country with room temperature iq

>this is what the American left considers humor

Ftfy

He is half jewish nigger

>america
>right wing
the closest thing to "right wing" you got is left leaning centrists.

I just realized that I want alex Jones to have sex with my wife also.

Hes just generally a bad comedian, why can't leftists into comedy?

Because if the show was on the other foot, we'd be accused of being racist, misogynist, homophobe, islamphobe, ect.

The closest thing to right wing you eurofags get is communists

>wanting to talk to a nigger basically calling your whole party racist

yeah nah fuck off

wow that was extremly unfunny

why can't he actually have jokes, protip swearing and saying vulgar things doesn't make you funny

Why can't liberals understand that their "humor" isn't remotely funny to anyone but themselves?
I can take jokes at my expense, but at least be, you know, actually funny.

Eric gets really cringy when he tries to be political. In fact most comedians do. He was trying so damn hard here

fuck off slit-eyed micro-dildo

He didn't include this one:

wonder why

ahah! top KEK

>youtube comments
Why am I even surprised...

>Humor

Best ally.

It's not even humor though. I'm not even offended or anything, I'm all for harassing people and getting laughs out of it, but he's just wandering around like some homeless crackhead saying dumb shit. It's pretty cringeworthy.

Its funny it just turns into garbage if they do not do it at the DNC

Time will tell.

Why Americans act so cringy? I get this black guy trying to be funny but what's with all other people in the video?

He was being awkward as fuck? Makes other people act awkward.

Some weird nigger gets up in your face with a camera where everyone is supposed to be professional and starts asking you weird shit. I wouldn't know how to act, it's not something you're expecting.

This guy is one of the most unfunny shits I have ever seen on TV.
I tried watching an episode of his show and it wasn't even just stupid. Stupid is funny sometimes. It was 100% pure cringe of the same teir as narutards making weeaboo jokes a la "don't be so o tsundere xD"
It doesn't make you want to laugh. It doesn't make you cringe. It just makes you mad and wonder who the fuck supported this idiot to allow them to reach this level of autism.

How would you even expect some random old republican lady to act when a nigger makes comments about fucking her out of no-where, joke or not.

i actually think that this satire is hilarious theres no point in being angry about that

It would all over NBC as some sort of hate crime if someone went to a Hillary rally and talked about his balls with some lady.

You have to know the meme to understand it

Its like when Sam Hyde did that Bernie Sanders thing

No Bernigger could ever understand why it is funny

You just have to know the meme to get it

> satire

here we go again, ladies and gentlemen

kek

I don't get how anyone can consider this funny.

because it was probably Eric Andre's least funny bits to date. I like his stuff normally, but he didn't bring out any good material

>black lived BLADDER
>I'm just trying to get zootopia tickets!
>I'm not on the daily show, I'm on MySpace
I laughed a few times

>tim and eric
>funny

Yeah. Sure. Those are two things that go together. Right.

Most of it was retarded but the Alex Jones scene gave me a good chuckle.

yeah like we get got this wall stopping all kind of subhumans and they are even afraid to enter in the first place because they know how much we hate them but ok just go and jerk off on that loli manga while your population is starting to lower drastically.

Shit version of MDE desu

>bring the Daily Show guy up here

top kek

Look at how unfunny this is

Because the guy is a negro. He could be packing. And with BLM making all negroes look bad, no one is taking chances with any negroes anymore.

He should be thankful he didn't get shot immediately.

Tbh senpai it was pretty hillarious, mainly due to good editing.

The raw footage of him heckling alex jones and bretbart were cringy as fuck.

I mean dont be mad, it's comedy. Can you honestly watch that flag and mic fight and not be entertained lol?

>black lived BLADDER
>I'm not on the daily show I'm on MySpace
>coachella sucks this year

I laughed at this bits

>YOU ARE NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING
>YOU SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT

why so mad though?

Eric Andre is the shit. Hes coming to my town on the 28th of this month. I didn't figure he would pull some political bullshit like this. Makes me kinda sad.

surprisingly unfunny for eric andre

he benefits from editing a metric shit ton

Yeah, but Sam was actually funny about it.

>his jewish masters making him """"""satirize"""""" the RNC

breddy sad 2bh even for a nignog

I saw him a day or two ago on youtube when he crashed Alex Jones speech and some breitbart interview, it was hella cringe this guy didn't even make an attempt to be funny and I'm betting all of this footage is heavily edited.

I wouldn't consider Eric Andre to be "liberal". He doesn't really seem to support any kind of political agenda. I think his show is really funny.

I can bet you he will also be at the DNC convention, his humor isn't very intelligent but I still get a laugh out of it.

Hah jokes on you guys. I was merely pretending to be retarded.

>acts like braindead drug addict on a bender pretending to be a journo
>jumps onto stages and sets unannounced
>HAHA SO FUNNY RIGHT!?
No, anybody would be concerned. At best he'd be a retarded Sasha Baron Cohen, but even that would be an insult to the actual comedian

Additionally, the notepad he's carrying on him is literally his script
youtu.be/jy47dgjMk-A

oh man, the moment he realized he was way out of his depth- beautiful