L
O
G
I
Z
E

You first

NEIN

What a fucking disgusting filthy old jew face he has now.

I'm sorry you're not funny anymore.

He looks like a frond

A_P_O_L_O_G_I_Z_E
_P
__O
___L
____O
_____G
______I
_______Z
________E

(((LEIBOWITZ)))

>yellow smilling teeth face

This guy is still around? He's just as irrelevant today as he was when he hosted that comedy "news" show

Watched it about 24 hours ago. Gotta be honest, it came off as stupid to me. My solitary liberal friend wound up posting it, and said that he blew Trump and Trump supporters the fuck out.

I responded by saying, "No. He just blew Hannity out for having double standards. Watch the video again."

I'm slowly turning her conservative.

He's looking much more like a covetous Jew these days. Guess he no longer has a team of make-up artists and editors to smooth down him being a fucking kike

Nah. He's not around. He just jumped on Colbert's show because Colbert's show hasn't been doing well, and liberals are screaming for him to come back on the air to help defeat the conservatives.

That said, his argument is easy to defeat this time. Just don't bother to defend Hannity.

This is my America.

>and liberals are screaming for him to come back on the air to help defeat the conservatives
I assume because they only way to get through to young liberals is to use satirical news from a hack comedian who tells them exactly how to think?

One would think. One would be wrong. The Daily Show is sill on, and it sucks. Colbert's show sucks. That black version of The Daily Show sucks. Jon Oliver's show sucks. And I don't mean that it's bad (although it is). I mean the ratings have tanked.

Colbert's only funny when he's pretending to be a republican. Trevor Noah isn't ever funny, nor is that black guy that comes on after him. Jon Oliver has brief moments, but they are very few and far between.

JUST

APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE

So what exactly do you call this kind of post?
Bumpbait?

Yeah, it remains inactive then I respond to comments and it gets bumped and then new people see it.

bumpbait

Only the jews can own America

The correct retort.
>>I responded by saying, No. He just blew

I havent seen his larest crapfest myself.just trying to help out.

You guys going to finish that pyramid hotel, if trump is elected?