Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxdhOP7XVPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to /his and see what bullying is really like.

half of all thread are about germany there + frequent calls for a german genocide

>half of all thread are about germany there + frequent calls for a german genocide

Why is this allowed?

wh*tes need to die

Indians easily have it worse

ist dat so

>Indians easily have it worse

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

Well, we fucked up the European Union and shit... I could understand an Italian or a Greek, who would hate on us.

>we fucked up the European Union and shit

Uhm, source?

>most bullied group on Sup Forums?
i think americans have taken that honour

I thought sharticans were the most bullief nationality

Stop replying to his shit threads

With Americans, it's just friendly banter. With Germans, it's actual seething hate.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

Because krauts are shit and should be Bomber Harris'ed again.

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

lol no germans have to face the worst of us
no one bullies india because superpower 2020

>wahhh wahh we're so bullied
>GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND ETERNAL ANGLO REEEEE
harden up cunt

There is nothing more sad and pathetic than people with a victim complex

That's kind of what happens when you destroy Europe twice and we are still counting.

>w-we are the most bullied wahhh
No you fucking aren't Hans

Yes we are, especially by your country.

>That's kind of what happens when you destroy Europe twice and we are still counting.

The Federal Republic of Germany hasn't destroyed Europe a single time.

This meme is pushed by people whose sole purpose in life is to bully innocent Germans.

A couple of troll threads in Sup Forums is bullying, but when your entire nation rubbed their cocks while yelling debts and spread pictures of statues with middle fingers it was fun and righteous.
Excuse me but I think you aren't getting bullied enough. I mean, look at the Americans, the Turks, the Swedes, what do you have to complain about?
Anglos bully you as much as they bully the French.

Because they are a degenerate slave subrace that should not be allowed to exist as a country.

That would be the Americans. Germans are just pussies who can't handle banter. Pre-WW2 Germans were a right laugh though.

tfw your people are so hated that no one even admits that you are the most bullied group

>Pre-WW2 Germans were a right laugh though.
Funny to laugh at I suppose

>everybody thinks you control the world
>bullied

Oh, nice. I was the only guy on Sup Forums who criticised Merkel's attitude during the debt crisis. And now you're telling me I haven't been bullied enough.

Thanks!

ER STRAFE ES

They are seriously without a doubt the incarnation of autism

I'm a German who grew up in the USA and when I moved to Germany I noticed how weird most people act, really unfriendly and closed guys. They need be drunk as fuck to even have normal conversations.

Only sandskins hate you, everybody else forgot you even exist.

>he's been brainwashed into bullying his own country

Sad.

That is because Germany is a great country and has achieved many things in the modern era which other countries except USA are really jealous of. The successful one is always hated by the failed one.

Why can't we all just be brothers?

THIS

Love u Krautland

>hated by right wingers
>hated by left wingers
>hated by sandpeople
how is that even possible?

Come on dude, if what you are telling is true, it's obvious that you don't deserve bullying, ok? You are one of the good ones.
Goddamn aren't you all sensitive as fuck these days

I want this nightmare to end...

Jews are unironically an evil people who manipulate and control everything. Or so it appears. All we know for sure is there is an incredibly disproportionate amount of Jews in the media, politics and banks. To many to be mere coincidence. It does raise a few eyebrows.

So this is why Japan hates Korea and China?

>unfriendly and closed guys
Try working with Germans if you don't speak German. They just ignore that fact and continue sending mails in German. Even their fucking documents are in German so you have to translate everything. But meanwhile they think that they are sooo international and European. (They say that in German on their fucking GeoCities looking website) The company i work for is finally going to an other supplier. A French company... Yeah...

It's true, I love Greece and I hate how the elites made out like bandits while regular Greeks suffered.

>Goddamn aren't you all sensitive as fuck these days
I'm a human. I have feelings.

>French Company

Good luck to get an english word out of them

Sometimes I think you are a proxy nigger who just tries to make it worse. Just stop

This, also pole and american bullying would be a good example

Fuck off, nazi scum.

They actually do. They are not autistic.

Fucking nazi stfu

Do you think we CHOSE to be autistic?

Why bully us for something we had no control over? Who does that?

That's one weird Pepe, haven't seen it before...

>I'm a human. I have feelings.
No one cares, keep that in mind before you get shattered like crystal ball in the hands of society.

NN doesn't stand for neo nazi you stupid mongol crybaby shits

>No one cares

A fellow human would.

Maybe the flag I'm posting under prevents you from perceiving me as a fellow human being, so you bully me like the untermensch you perceive me to be.

Fuck off, nazi scum.

1. England and France are afraid of german hegemony in a United Europe.
2. Russia and America are afraid of a united Europe.

>the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Americans.

I would never dare to appropriate an ideology created in another cunt, no.
You need to realise that feelings are spooks that nobody cares about HONESTLY.

This is true only for most parts of the country.
In my hometown for example, having smalltalk with the cashier is completely normal while in big cities a stranger would rather kill himself than saying "Guten Morgen" to you

Feelings is what separates us from animals.

I've never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself.

Fuck off, nazi scum.

Two upvotes for you, my new favorite funny guys.

Animals have feelings too you fuck

Animals have feelings man

>Animals have feelings too you fuck

Animals do not have feelings, that's why you can't bully them, unlike German's who are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

Good, strong German. Respectable.

Nu-male Germ cucks. Deplorable.

The Hun is the plague. We are the cure.

For an in-depth refutation of your unsubstantiated hypothesis, please see

German "culture" in practice.

German "bravery".

>he's watching over a sleeping mother and her child so that no harm may befall them when they are at their most vulnerable

A kinder, gentler Prussia.

They are not though
Try to be american or sweden nowadays in int

Will the world be made again to suffer the insane doctrine of Germanism?

Japs really love German. Since we are both autistic, we feel something there is in common between us.

>Japs really love German. Since we are both autistic

Why are Finns and Japs praised for their autism while people call for genocide over German autism?

>I actually laughed
You'll be getting the firebomb last Hans

>I actually laughed

That is all I ever wanted.

Can't cure cancer with AIDS, m8

Fuck off, nazi scum.

Japan is praised? Lol Japs are ridiculed by their subservient work culture and relatively high suicide rates. And some Chinese also calls for a total genocide of japs in their counterparts of Sup Forums.

>And some Chinese also calls for a total genocide of japs in their counterparts of Sup Forums.

Are you sure it's not a Finn? It's difficult to tell them apart.

Ah yes Hans, now that you clearly made my factual statement appear like shit on a whore's butthole. now I will refrain from replying to you as I don't want to get stomped once more by you.

NN?
More like SS amirite? xD

>now that you clearly made my factual statement appear like shit on a whore's butthole.

That is all I ever wanted.

Are you the same italianon from the last time?

Unironically yes, the world is little

Finn? What is their involvement in the modern history? It's a small and irrelevant country normies would never care about.

Spam hmmm

SUPERPOOPER 2020

my flow is saccharine on the beat
like a gushing teet

>SUPERPOOPER

>Yank
>Nazi

Retards always create shit threads on int

Because they fucking deserve it

>used to be Germanboo
>then they fucked everything up

Hate me all you want, but I will always love you like a brother.

bullied is not enough

they need to be genocided

1. You consider yourself smarter than others europeans, you treat other white european christians as subhumans and kill them.
2. You are stupid.
3. The Romans were not able to capture Germany, so you are historically more uncultured than the Roman France and the Romanized England. The real Europe is Spain, Italy, France, England. Rus and the southern Slavs were under the patronage of Byzantium, and Germany was far away from both Rome and Greece. Protestantism strengthened the cultural backwardness of Germany. In Europe of the 16th century all normal countries were Orthodox and Catholic. Then german barbarians received modern weapons and industry, but they remained barbarians.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxdhOP7XVPg

desu I still love you and I'm a Germanboo just fuck your politicians

>unlike German's who are the most bullied group on Sup Forums
they don't seem too affected by it though

How dare you oppose the almighty Mutti?1??

I hate germans so goddamn much

>you treat other white european christians as subhumans and kill them.
What? Germans never did that.

>they don't seem too affected by it though

That's because they don't have feelings.