How would you respond?

How would you respond?

>Sure, no problem.

>... Ok...?
Proceed to always refer to her as her/she

I'll call you whatever you want as long as youre making me money

"I don't care, honey"

That's not grammatically correct. You are not multiple people.

enjoy the mail room

you people go about this shit the wrong way
i identify as a void kin so you cannot reefer to me in any pronouns or acknowledge my existence under any circumstances unless you wish to offend me.

I dont give a fuck i didnt hire you for your looks obviously you cheeky cunt

I don't get it
i really don't, is this a transgender thing?

yes. don't pay any attention to it. These people are mentally ill. There are only 2 genders

Its mostly a 'straight/bi people think they aren't snowflake enough' so and we get OP

My dick, in your ass, now and then.

after watching they/them are pretty based heartless aswell does some boss shit

>mfw in the background

If gender is a social construct anyway, wouldn't it be easier for everybody to just go by pronouns based on physical sex rather than a socially constructed gender? That way there's only two for simplicity's sake and you just go with whatever one your genitals matches rather than which gender you feel you identify with

Basically if you identify with a gender other than a man or a woman, wouldn't it be easier to just default to whatever genitals you were born with rather than try to make a new thing that everybody else has to work around?

"Sure whatever. I don't really care"

No it's a mental illness thing

this. if she gets pissed off, start calling her 'it'

>Johnson, these TPS reports the new theirs filed are awful, can you call them over here?
>Call who over?
>Them, over there.
>What, sir?
>THEM, call them over here to discuss these TPS reports.
>Sir, it's just you, me, and the intern today.
>Yes, call them over, the bald they.
>The bald who?
>Listen, Johnson, there's only one they in the office here today. There's you (he), me (he), and they (them). Just get the theirs and call they here, okay?

It's like who's on first, but it's reality.

just use their real name, thats probably what I would do.

your answer is right there in the image

Well my pronouns are shut, the, fuck, up.

>"And those are completely valid pronouns that have been in the english lanuage since the time of Shakespeare and I don't have a problem if you don't identify with any of the TWO GENDERS because it's none of my business but I'll respect your identity"

>"i am a cuck"

>muh seids

Dan Soder is our guy. Sup Forums is the official Puerto Rican Rattlesnake forum.

>transgender is a gender
You're as retarded as those tumblr whales.

glad I didn't get tricked into buying showtime

is there any premium TV that isn't SJW garbage these days

Why not just say the person's name?

whatever,dude

all this trans shit just goes to show that the 'slippery slope fallacy' isn't a fallacy so much as a super accurate prediction

im a chad so i just call everybody bro.

And mine is Your Penis God, Almighty Lord, and Cock King for All

>not being an asshole is being a cuck
Hi Sup Forums. Go back.

I'm bad with names.

no, liberals just dont know what a fallacy is because they're fucking retards.

a fallacy just says that something IS NOT GUARANTEED.

it does not say that it cant happen.

>implying
ummm sweety, if you don't refer to me by my specific pronoun then you are a genderphobe

I'd correct her because "they" is only for plurals, and then call her "he or she".

no, willingly submitting to someone's egocentric power trip makes you a cuck

>"oh. uh, all right. yeah."

she identifies as multiple people, a bit like split personality

"Pick one"

"ok sir"

"My pronouns are they, theirs and th-"

BRAVO SHYAMALAN

I'd get anxious and be thinking "wait, what did she just say? She thinks She's "they" I'd then avoid talking to her in fear of making a mistake and being taken to HR

>You're fired.

>my pronouns are plural
>yet I use "my" to refer to myself, a singular form

fuck off

>all these people setting themselves up for a stern talk on HR followed by a gender identity course

Which in turn reminds me of that Frasier episode when Fraiser sexually harasses the blonde lady.

I pick my own words.

>blownout

Still probably get sent to hr tho. Dykes, man.

I wound say fine because Taylor is literally the most competent employee there (discounting Wendy) and makes him the most money.

Okay, see y'all later

This isn't even close to true

do all poly-gender freaks act and talk like robots? She's like autisbot9000 on the show. Which gives a bizarre impression because even fucking Dan Soder can act

Muh nigguh

WARP SPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME NIGGA

>my pronoun is zybetitowananafid, zybetitowananafids and zybetitowananafidium.
>make sure you remember them, I won't repeat myself.

You don't get to have special treatment

>being a minority second class citizen freak is an egocentric power trip

Okay

It is when you get special snowflake points for it.

would look good sucking and bouncing on a bbc

Nigga you from the movie Split or somethin?

I don't care

The very idea of having a unique pronoun defeats the very purpose of a pronoun. We can both agree you are a faggot, right? I will just call you faggot.

Now fetch my coffee, faggot

Unfortunately it isn't just XX/XY

There is X0/XXX/XYY/XXY just off the top of my head.

Then you add intersex/ambiguous genetalia 1/1000 births.

Not a geneticist or anything but it is way more complicated than "lol theres only 2 duh"

And my pronouns are "Your majesty, Your Highness'." Now you can either kiss my signet ring and worship me as the divinely appointed sovereign that I am, or you can show yourself the door, as I won't tolerate that kind of cishet intolerance here, young ,,, something.

I don't associate with hiveminds, sorry.

you're a sissy girl

Actually the tumblrites are the people who literally invented the whole 'transgender is a gender' crap that is being parroted by everyone. Nowadays if you get hired at a big company (i.e. real people, not you), you get to enter a questionnaire with shit like your ethnicity. For gender, if it doesn't include 37 genders, it will have male, female, and trans (the trans choice is more often seen than a 'other' choice, even).

I'll call you daddy if you keep making me money like you do

In the capitalist world you reward your performers. If your top performer wants to be called Starlord then you call them Starlord to keep them happy. It's literally free and it would keep your worker happy. You'd be an idiot not to call them whatever they want.

Except that's wrong. X is female, XXX is female, XYY is male, XXY is male, XX is female, XY is male. There are only two genders. By your logic, albinos are a race and so are colorblinds.

>Not a geneticist or anything
We could tell by the fact you have never finished highschool.

THIS IS THE BONFIRE

can I just fire them?

This is one of those funny cases where I know that everyone in this thread would either be too awkward to be rude and just accept the pronouns, or sperg out like an actual autist and get ostracised from a given social situation.

General show of hands, honestly how do you react when you meet a trans-person?

if you want her to go make literally hundreds of millions for a competitor and not you, sure

keep letting your conservacuck biases deprive you of dollars while I rake in the dough

trans is different from non-binary. It's easy for me to switch he/she. Using "them" like that (even if it has a singular form for hypothetical persons, like "Do you know the professor? No I don't know them") feels awkward but I'd try to make the effort.

Why would anyone be rude?

>Asia Kate Dillon is an actor from Ithaca, New York, known for playing Brandy Epps in Orange Is the New Black and Taylor Mason in Billions. Dillon identifies as non-binary, and their character role on Billions is considered to be the first gender non-binary character on television.[1]

how fucking sad must it be for the second sentence of your wikipedia page to be about what you identify as, it only highlights how little you have going on, it's equatable to a star who has a meltdown and that is mentioned in the first paragraph of their wikipedia, they're just letting that shit define them.

By this logic people with Down's or any other chromosomal disorder is a different species.
Not actually against people calling themselves by nonsensical names, it's stupid but whatever, but let's stop pretending there is any link beteween "gender"and genetics, there isn't. It's fucking fashion.

>axe use her pronouns once and then just has wags flag her down to come to his office

top kek

if they is so smart why dont they start their own dam company with their own damn pronouns

>>"We will be in touch, thank you."

The only people I know IRL who refuse to call people by their pronouns are actually autistics, as in they're so socially inept that they don't understand how it might effect someone and only think about how a single change of word might effect them. Worse yet they're against political correctness and they're trying to make some political stance, all the while this trans-dude trying to be nice is being yelled at and made to feel uncomfortable.

Ergo I really doubt anyone in this thread actually acts like this unless they're unable to tell that they make people around them feel uncomfortable.

Are they down to fuck because I'm way into women with short hair.

wait, do you use "they is" or "they are" for xer pronouns?

I would just never use pronouns around it.

Well the likelihood of meeting anyone who identifies with made up pronouns is pretty low in the first place.

saying you're into her short hair is like a woman saying she's into tiny dicks when she's looking at a vagina

They are. It already has precedent for the singular form.

>Where is the cashier?
>They are over there

Whatever, homo

I'm pretty sure she's not the first butch chick on television.

I don't quite follow your analogy.
She actually has short hair, regardless of her gender bullshit she has short hair.
A vagina isn't just a tiny dick in any form.

It's a mental illness