/brit/

the lads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theundergroundclub.net/main/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who /manx/ here?

Why is everyone in the UK from Kent?

tfw no Kay gf

Why doesn't the Kingdom celebrate Easter?

bump

ONE

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

sue

I'm from Failsworth

must be mad living in hong kong desu

london is very nice
and also - not that i really care too much - its very very white in my personal experience
when i go round Soho/Oxford Circus/Pall Mall i just dont get the hate

it has ridiculously lovely architecture, wide clean streets, tons of stuff to do, oodles of history. it seems to be objectively lovely.
is all the antilondon stuff a meme?

based anti-cager mooslem

nice try y*nkoid

want to raze London to the ground but i also don't want to lose the lovely historic architecture, palaces, forts, museums, galleries and monuments

gosh, brits are SO thick!

the only people who live in London are the poor fuckers who were born there and have nothing else to compare their shitty existence to, or those who were forced to move there due to shitty career choices and become bitter and deluded.

no other reason to live there otherwise. unless you like cramped, exorbitantly priced, grimy, polluted, concrete shit-holes filled with rude foreigners and a few rude brits

they're all bitter that they can't afford it

so is she going to be the queen next? I'm kind of confused because we don't have one in the US

you need to make sacrifices in life for the greater good

white people are leaving London in droves

Were the RUC really as brutal as they're always depicted in movies?

yeah

Why live in London when you can live in Stroud?

retarded saffer is posting links in a dead thread

surprised there are any left in the first place 2bh

London is the only nice place in the country

Sure places like Bath exist but they're tiny and get boring after a month

sorry mate I live in Sloane Square not everyone has the same life as you do

Reasonable idea.

I have plenty of money, I worked there for six years. It's a shit hole. You're a lying london paki lmao. How could anyone even deny it's a shit hole?

It's pretty much the only place in the UK you could get your phone robbed by two niggers on a scooter and get acid thrown in your face on the walk home. Constant high risk of a terrorist attack, highest crime in western europe, only area of the UK with significant gun crime. It's a shit hole, filled with scum. Does it have some rich areas that have less crime? Sure. Still likely to get you motorcycle nicked and shipped off somewhere though. Every city in the UK has nice and shit areas, it's just the shit areas of London are next level.

It's a shit hole. The only people who enjoy it are foreigners who feel at home there.

places i have stayed in for more than 2 weeks:
>London
>Oxford
>Nottingham
>Amsterdam
>Rural Wales
>Surrey
>Paris

places i have stayed in for more than 2 weeks that were shitholes:
>Paris
>Nottingham

Actually that's not true

Violent cockneys were priced out and now live in Essex. They weren't really white anyway

Now gentrification is making everything nice

what's exciting about London?

Have a feeling this is a tranny, lads. Don't think I'll be swiping right, if I'm to be completely honest with you.

>soyboy cuck has such a rotted out mind he needs constant bright shiny new lights to keep himself from ending his pathetic life
SAD!

Toff

No, that's Camilla "Ten Ton Terror of the Traffic Tunnel" Parker-Bowles' place.

anyone wanna start a band?

bristol and london are the only cities in the UK with a decent underground scene

what a bizarre false flag post. I have no idea where you hung out but i'm truly sorry for you. In all my years here I have never been threatened or robbed nor seen/know it happen to anyone. I guess I just run in different circles to you. I'm mostly based in Primrose Hill so maybe that's the difference?

>nah that's a woman

dude clubs and shitty art galleries

wrong

rich areas of London are just full of empty houses owned by foreign billionaires and niggers looking to rob people

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>Paris is a shit hole
>London is not
the state of this london paki lmao

being in a band sucks

t. knower

what do you mean underground scene?

post fucking machines

but britain decisively won the war in the sea in WW1, and managed to force germany to surrender wholesale through the blockade

hang on
half of this is wank

>Highest crime in western europe
Italy?
Glasgow?
>only area of the UK with significant gun crime
Northern Ireland????

bristol is losing that thanks to london cunts moving here and fucking everything up

other cities (birmingham and the north) have the proper UNDERGROUND scenes though
i.e. not broadcasted to hipster leafs across the pond

anybody who praises London is a guaranteed non-white subhuman scumbag

do NOT reply to them

wont be replying any more because it's clear you're about 13/14 years old

2016 data

manchester's got a great underground scene

what'll you call yourselves?

what do you play?

yeah but it won't be a proper band. i don't want people to be able to play any instruments or sing. we'd just say and shout random shit and make loads of noise and call yourself avant garde futurists or something

Nah, harry is way too far down the line of succession to ever be king

>anybody who praises London is a guaranteed non-white subhuman scumbag
>do NOT reply to them

>failsworth

what kind of fucking name is that
*googles*
>Failsworth derives from the Old English fegels and worth; it probably means an "enclosure with a special kind of fence".
oh

brum is grim, don't really believe you

London is the only nice place in the country

don't play anything and the only time i sing is in the shower so i dunno if i'm good
the goo

>shitalians

???

What the fuck goes on in Milton Keynes?

sub club in glasgow is better than anything in england

>Milton Keynes

hmm wonder what could marseille and paris possibly have in common
doing a FAIRLY substantial think here lads

Can't for the life of me understand what people find in this repulsive slag

>Milton Keynes

is he /ourshark/?

only if william and his kids (2 and expecting a third) all die
so 'no'

>don't play anything and the only time i sing is in the shower so i dunno if i'm good
mmmmmmm
*writes on clipboard*
you got any other qualities that would make yourself valuable to me as a band member?

none of the youtube live streams for trump's impending announcement are working hmmm makes me think

never thought i'd jerk off to taylor swift's fanny stubble but here we go

why are British provincials so fucking violent

milton kenyas more like it lol

best thing about london coming through

theundergroundclub.net/main/

all cities with significant non-white populations. must be a coincidence.

Looks hot here

>be a poor fucker born in London
at the centre of the world, tons to learn about and appreciate. Fuck loads of opportunity; only way is up. So many different things to do and various types of people to meet

>be a poor fucker born in a northern dire shithole
grim, everybody is fat and looks inbred, people talk like they're brain damaged, post industrial city/town thats stagnated for decades; only way is sideways, nothing to do. People are yank tier thick

manchester has crime?
didn't notice
oh
this is probably for the south manchester containment zone isn't it

>It's pretty much the only place in the UK you could get your phone robbed by two niggers on a scooter and get acid thrown in your face on the walk home
Umm feel like youre forgetting about the 0121 here
Birmingham mentioned

hate brits, scots, and the irish, simple as

>brum is grim, don't really believe you
exactly my point you sheltered leaf mong
loads of raves going on in abandoned warehouses and the such, these things don't happen in gentrified london

don't do this to me

love london so fucking much

only thing that Britain redeems itself on

He's gonna declare war on NK and brown people
I'm ready to get drafted and die for my orange fuhrer

Who's the girl, lad?