Daily laugh at Germany thread

>18 year old guy shoots a few people
>2300 police officers respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704549/Munich-s-young-victims-Grieving-father-holds-poignant-photograph-teenage-son-NINE-murdered-McDonald-s-massacre.html
twitter.com/dotemirateseng/status/756557475495763971
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCcGNzK3YY
youtube.com/watch?v=5rSlUT3hJfg
nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/u-s-way-behind-its-goal-accepting-10-000-syrian-n552521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this what Merkel has done to Germany?
Made it laugh at itself?

They unironically want to save them and there are fags that unironically support that.

German cops suck.

They thought they were fighting 3people with assault rifles for 7hours while the guy was dead the whole time

he attacked the US Embassy

>be german
>get cucked
>be german
>get raped
>be german
>get shot

Deutschland über alles in der Welt

i waited the whole night for incoming air strikes but nothing happened. i'm so disappointed. german police sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s

John cena is LIberal

>german """"efficiency""""

Of course, he's a hollywood actor. You're not a hyperliberal there who takes Jamal up the bum at least 5 times a day, hoooo boy you better run you anti-semite

keine halben Sachen

German kids were killed.
They were innocent white children, no matter how shitty their parents might have been.
That's no laughing matter, really.

Because hundreds of people called them and told them bullshit and they had to follow every single rumour.

they had to avoid risking Germans blaming any refugee :^)

that happenbs in every country. Somehow though the French police is able to see through that and informs the public within an hour what's exactly is going on, how many perpetrators there are, what they look like and thei likely nationality

if they were as german as the shooter than i call it a victory for pol

It was just an excuse to round up some innocent shitskins and teach them some respect

Do we have names yet?

tbqh I think the German police did a very good job in shutting down public transport and informing the public.
They kept being vigilant as long as there was the possibility of further danger.

Well done. Especially the press offices who was calm and patient even with the most idiotic questions.

Victim names don't get published

Somehow in France a guy kills 80 people with a truck, based France

but if some retard shoots 9 Kosovarians with a Glock Germany is the worst country in the world

Underrated

Read somewhere there was a Kosovo Shiptar victim with "dijamant" as last name. 2:0 for pol so far.

Then I hope is right.

also german media calls the killer David S. while international media has given out the full name Ali David Sonboly. fucking manipulative german shilling cunts.

>be german
>destroy europe

3 dead albanoans

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704549/Munich-s-young-victims-Grieving-father-holds-poignant-photograph-teenage-son-NINE-murdered-McDonald-s-massacre.html

This shows Germany is good country that protects it's own people.

>he attacked the US Embassy

Kek, McDonald's

>complaining about the big number of police
>not knowing that the police went through all of the reports of shootings including two other areas
>t. mehmet

kys faggot

not the worst. just said the kraut police didn't handle this correctly

So they shouls have ignored all the other calls abouit shootings all over the city?

yeah because this guy knows it better how police should do there work

The rumor of terrorists dressed as clowns and gunning down people is the best one so far.

nope but maybe not go out with it. All I wanted for them was

ok the suspect is Black, white or MENA. France does that everytime. It's so simple

That's simply not how our police does stuff though.
Unless something is immediately important you'll only get information at the press conferences

Which is exactly how they avoid looking as stupid as the american and british media who fall for the memes every goddamn time.
You dont see german media proclaiming every other gunman as Eggman...

yeha I think our police is the same.

I prefer how the French Police works though

Didn't english media constantly flipflop between a right-wing deathsquad and Allahu Akbahr shouting Islamists last night?
I don't.
Leaking information is fucking stupid

>2300 police officers respond

Because people called in prank calls during the happening

>Leaking information is fucking stupid
imo what the German cops did led to WAY more rumors circulating than what happens every time there's an attack in France

>Because people called in prank calls during the happening
what a stable country

They did. All that the german media said that it was currently unclear and both possibilities are viable. Didnt see the bullied lonerkid coming though...

>I prefer how the French Police works though
You mean how they apread panic more effectively to help the government in pushing new laws that give them more power?
Nothing else to be expected from your flag.

>what a stable country

look whos talking

>Didnt see the bullied lonerkid coming though
Eh I called it after I saw this
twitter.com/dotemirateseng/status/756557475495763971

>You mean how they apread panic

see>imo what the German cops did led to WAY more rumors circulating than what happens every time there's an attack in France

not defending Sweden. just saying Germany is fucked

Not even mad.

year old guy shoots a few people
police officers respond

Islamist ISIS fighter kills 90 people in Nice, 1 as in ONE police car around.

>just saying Germany is fucked

Fucked by managing to lock down the city within one hour keeping the potential damage to a minimum?

Should we ignore shit and have them burn down neighbourhoods like in sweden?

no, fucked as a whole. and you know by what. Or maybe you don't which is even worse

>be German
>fire gun
>entire city shuts down
>500,000 people on lockdown
>they literally call the German army to respond

How are we fucked?

Within one year a right wing party went from nobody to crashes local elections/weapon sales are up 500-1000% depending on the region and media trust is at all time low due the cologne shit.

All that shit despite 70+ years of anti german propganda

>they literally call the German army to respond
Jokes on you. The german army isn't allowed to operate inside of germany

>be american
>niggers murder cops
>white youth applauds it
>president doesnt care
>despite access to guns and free speech nothing is done

Germany has the luxury to react this way because our cities are not infested shitholes where you have daily shootings.

Fucked yes, but not fucked by what you said relating to the case of yesterday's happening. Also not as fucked as SVERIGE JA!

>lone gunman dies from self inflicted gunshot
>German army continues fighting him for 7 hours

Leave America to me.

>Jokes on you. The german army isn't allowed to operate inside of germany

Lulz, we've infantry patrolling main streets since summer 2008.

Betting it all one guy doesnt solve your problem all it takes is one bullet

i don't knwo man. I don't have high hopes for germany or Sweden.

the UK, the rest of Scandinavia, Holland might be saveable.
maybe even France with FN.

Despite everything Merkel is still going strong in Germany. it's pathetic. I was expecting mass protests and calls for her to resign last year or at least after Köln. but nothing

>Also not as fucked as SVERIGE JA!
again I'm glad you find peace in germany being destroyed since other countries are worse. good for you man

it's quite hilarious isn't it?

>Trump gets elected
>Realizes he can't do shit without Congress and Senate
>Can't do anything he promised to his voters

>Despite everything Merkel is still going strong in Germany. it's pathetic. I was expecting mass protests and calls for her to resign last year or at least after Köln. but nothing

Probably because people know the refugee crisis is only temporary and that there is no secret muh evil islamic invasion.

I guess it is better than America where thousands of people die each day because of gun related incidents

>Despite everything Merkel is still going strong in Germany. it's pathetic

No its not

>I was expecting mass protests and calls for her to resign last year or at least after Köln. but nothing

Happens nearly every week but guess what the media who covers up migrant crimes doesnt report on it

youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCcGNzK3YY
youtube.com/watch?v=5rSlUT3hJfg

Fuck off, you need a swedish or canadian flag for that kind of posts.

le technicality meme.

>mfw I vote for Donald Trump
>mfw you vote for Merkel or get arrested for "illegal speech"

>entire city locks down
>Germany has the luxury to react this way
>
Also, enjoy your 1 million Muslims

lel, we both know that the "refugees"will never leave our country that feeds them so well.

>and that there is no secret muh evil islamic invasion.
doesn't matter. economically this is a disaster for both our countries.

the islam part is just a a bonus. the truth is we have brought in uneducated welfare sponges that have no chace of integrating or becoming productive members of society ever. there is no hope for these people and we'll soon have Favella tier areas where they congregate.

Brasil made this mistake 30years ago and we're doing it now.
Seriously stude BR history and you'll see we are repeating their mistake

the guy is probably a merkel supporter. he is delusional. this will be the economic end of germany and Sweden
see, he knows

A lot of them will leave. WHat people do not understand is that the majority of refugees from Syria actually want to go home when the war has ended.

So what about a million Muslims? We had millions of Muslims in Germany for decades and funnily our economy hasn't collapsed yet.

>le technicality meme.
I know that in america the police is indistinguishable from the army but we're a civilised country

those protests are a minority though.isn't it just Pegida?

Where are the mass protests we see in Lebanon, in Poland, in Hungary?

>there is no hope for these people and we'll soon have Favella tier areas where they congregate.

Wont happen.

Don't try to explain to these barbarians that live in the 3rd world brother. It's pointless

We are all expectant to see if germany wakes up and starts some true Germ shit involving refugees, trains and barbed wire.
I know they can switch from refugees welcome to gtfo easily.

>American roleplaying as Roman

>WHat people do not understand is that the majority of refugees from Syria actually want to go home when the war has ended.
omfg you're delusional!

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM SYRIA MORON!
they're economic migrants from north africa and Afghanistan and Pakistan and they're here to STAY.
m8 according to the EU itself only 21% of Mama Merkels migrants that entered Europe were Syrian.
and many of them lied and had fake id's. The actual amount of Syrians are far lower.
And yes true refugees will leave but all these economic migrants are here to stay. forever. as welfare sponges. even if they want to work (and most do) they will never contribute to our societies. they have no chance

>3rd world

You must mean your Country than because even the shittiest Euro Cities have better Infrastructure than your main Cities

I think the police knew earlier what was really going on (after all the gunman killed himself after being confronted by local police). However they used the whole situation as a "training exercise" for a terrorist threat. How many units are available how quickly? How quickly can you shut down public transport? How does a lock down work out? How do the public and the media react?
It all worked out reasonably well I think. This also sends a quite positive message to the people : if anything serious happens, we don't fuck around.

>So what about a million Muslims? We had millions of Muslims in Germany for decades and funnily our economy hasn't collapsed yet.
So you've been quietly letting in 1 million Muslims PER YEAR, for decades???? WOW, SUCH DIVERSE, MUCH PROGRESSIVE! You sure showed me.

>2300 officers respond to 1 shooter
>marshal law is basically instituted
>s-so? Th-thats because we're a civilized country! We don't afraid of anything!
I can't believe you're actually defending this. The joke is getting less funny.

you are insane.

And its not only about the refugees, there are enough niggers and turks that already lived here.

They need to go as well.

>Wont happen.
it literally will.

seriously study how favellas appeared in Brasil. It's scary how similar our situations are

These people cannot get employment in Europe... They don't have the education or skills that employers want.
They will therefore segregate.
after a while crime will reach such high levels thet they create no-go zones where law enforcement can't enter (this is already happening in Sweden)
after that favella gangs will rule these areas just like in Brazil

Mohammed, you have to go back. The white woman and small boys are not for you habbibi.

it's sad to see them actually defending this shit. I pity them, desu.

>How are we fucked?

Are you joking?

Who cares if right wing parties have gotten more popular in Germany? Even if they get into power they would have to genocide the refugees and carry out mass deportations and there's no way anyone will let that happen, especially with your reputation for such things.

You've had 2 terrorist attacks in a week and there's many more to come.

What about the million per year? There are not going to be nearly a million this year and a lot from last year will eventually have to leave.
I am sorry our government is not run by Trump who would just shoot everybody.

>They need to go as well.
Why?

>marshal law is basically instituted
What?

>There are not going to be nearly a million this year
>a lot from last year will eventually have to leave
Wow, so you magically stopped the 10,000 people per day (who Angela Merkel has been trying desperately to get into the country) from coming? Then you just have to use your magical teleport machine to beam them all back to Syria, right? I am now #artillery4hillary

#
> A lot of them will leave.
Yeah, go back to ploughing with a donkey when you could be living off welfare wih high speed internet and blond pussy.

> WHat people do not understand is that the majority of refugees from Syria
Only a tiny microscopic portion are from Syria.

> actually want to go home when the war has ended.
Wars don't end nowadays. Just look at Irak andAfghanistan

#
> We had millions of Muslims in Germany for decades and funnily our economy hasn't collapsed yet.
Oh just be patient. How many you got last year, one million? Two million? I can't even keep up wih the numbers.

>How many you got last year, one million? Two million?

nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/u-s-way-behind-its-goal-accepting-10-000-syrian-n552521

>The U.S. Is Way Behind Its Goal of Accepting 10,000 Syrian Refugees

Too many.

fail

Kinda like your entire country ;)

seriously that german is beyond saving. he will defend Mama Merkel until Isis cuts his throat in downtown Berlin

Show me those statistics. There are not coming 10k people per day.

>Oh just be patient. How many you got last year, one million? Two million? I can't even keep up wih the numbers.

I suggest using google- It helps to inform yourself before you engage in debates.