Why do americans buy ugly guns?

I mean americans have to right to buy more or less any weapon they want, and despite that they usually buy some musket like pic related or some m16 copy that looks like its mafe out of lego

Literally who, Sven?

Who buys muskets?

Most americans do

Can they handle this much bait?

Next time on Deadliest Catch

ignoring the bait, but
>Americans have the right to more or less buy any weapon they want
There you go.

> muh bait

Everytime some american shows his guns its always some kind of m4a1 copy that looks like duplo/lego.

Or some kind of old grandpa rifle.

You cant say you havent seen this. I am talking about white Civilians - nogs use glocks, sawed off shotguns, tech9 and police use handfull and those Mossberg shotguns

*Handfull should be handguns

This is actually funny.

Sven's just upset at muskets because he tried fucking one in his cuckshed and blew his dick off.

oh my god you're stupid shut the fuck up

Because everybody knows that you need money and taste to buy nice things, and Americans only have one of those.

>blunderbuss
>ugly

Why the rudeness? Did a Koala fingerfuck your girlfriend mate?

>tfw i own a thor m408.

What is a firearm in good taste then

The Blunderbuss is fucking cool, OP should end himself.

I've never seen a musket in person. Why are you making that shit up?

M16-likes are true, though. Everyone has an AR15.

>checked
its sweden, he probably thinks a crossbow is the pinnacle of firearm design and style.

G36c, Steyr Aug, G3A3, Galil

Spoken like a true COD fanboy

It's ok everyone, He's retarded.

Pic related is a fucking sexy gun

You have shit taste go post this thread on /k/, most here have never held a gun. As for good ones m1 garand, Springfield 1903, mosin nagant, old mauser, and whatever you use to kill yourself.

I own a few black powder guns

>mosin nagant
>good

please consider suicide

Why do you have an illegal assault cat?

You single?

any hk handgun is better than the glock 36. i'm pretty fond of the mp5 that hk also makes. damnit, now i have the need to clean my guns. been about a month anyway.

> those fucking grandpa rifles
> those musket looking handguns

M8... Told u so. Americans and their fucking muskets.

>P90

>gun advice from Sven

Don't be jealous ;)

He's a vicious bastard. Tacti-cat

Nope. Wife and two kids

They are fun to shoot cheap and reliable plus the history involved makes them pretty fun. Though it isn't near as good as a mauser or enfield.

wew, you rich famalam?

probably not, if I've learned anything from Sup Forums shills it's that women love big black things

You have redeemed yourself, quite uncommon for leaves.

It is fun to have a mix of guns and types, muskets are pretty gun to shoot, the guns you like aren't even all that good a musket is better for hunting than them.

Nah. I'm comfortable.
Retired law enforcement, now high school teacher.

Arizona?

Commifornia, but moving to Colorado

I'll be inheriting an old mk 3 one day, expensive to shoot but worth it.

> g36, g3a3, Galeo and Steyr aug not for hunting

Wew lad u blew my mind here. Would rather Hunt with semi automatic + scope on a g3a3 than some old musket though

>receive 200 year old rifle handed down in family
>become Sven, hand it over to police
>throw "muskets" in trash because I like the g36 from battlefield instead
>go to buy one
>get arrested
>shitpost from cushy prison

I was gonna offer my boipussi to shoot some of those guns

Kek

>tfw I would inherit two SMLEs, a Bren gun and a Boy's anti-tank rifle if it weren't for Howard's gun laws

Wat. Pretty sure Americans buy mil surplus or new ar15s or some keltech shit all of its pretty practical.

Nice bait, Muhammad.

But

>I mean americans have to right to buy more or less any weapon they want

You're goddamn right. And if I want a musket I will have one. If I want an AK I will have it. If I want a Barret I will get it.

>they usually buy some musket like pic related
>Musket
That's a blunderbuss, you imbecile

Europoors believe this...
Shoot a bear with one of those and it will maul you for poking it, if you can't hit an animal and kill it in 1 shot you arent going to get it at all. Hunting is mostly accuracy full retard guns won't help.

Kek. Not necessary, my man. I love taking people out and let them play with the toys.

I'm a poorfag at the moment, but I plan on saving up for pic related from HMG. It's not an artifact or full auto, but it will be sufficient for my needs.
>inb4 the stg44 is ugly

Holy shit, Ruger makes a 5.56 takedown.

Muh dick = diamonds

Which is your favorite?

You're completely right Sven. I never understood /k/ aesthetic, but then again most of them are almost all autistic. There are more autists on /k/ than /r9k/, you can do a survey if you don't believe me. Those people flip their shit when you call a magazine a "clip."

I never knew why the Colt M4A1-style receiver was so popular. Yeah it's functional and a good platform for modification but come on, every fucking rifle looks like it. Bullpup guns are at least interesting. Austria, Germany and Belgium make some fucking crazy guns - remember the G11? Shit, even the P90 is fucking mindblowing with that weird magazine feed mechanism.

The M1 Garand is probably the most significant rifle of the past 100 years bar the Ak-47. For its time it was the most op shit around its continued use into Korea showed its effectiveness.

>Former law enforcement
>Posts on a Himalayan yak-milking board
Why

>some m16 copy that looks like its made out of lego
Is, for all intents and purposes.
Because clearly a 200 dollar quad rail is important for shooting people. Not to mention 500 + dollar sights for ranges the rest of the gun nor the owner are even remotely suited to.

I quite like self-defense and have a couple guns on their own, but the AR-15 culture is rife with overspending and dick waving that is almost nigger-tier.

They buy guns so they know what having history feels like

The Ruger SR is a joke. It's the same as their AR just looks cooler so they charge more money for it.

>There are more autists on /k/ than /r9k/, you can do a survey if you don't believe me.
They're also SOMEHOW gayer than Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined.

Knife threads are good, ammo threads are good, history ones are okay, the rest recomends garbage like and still isn't over the G2 RIP round.

...why not?

The StG44 is probably more significant it's the basis for the modern battle rifle the ak is ripped from its design. The m14 is also probably a bigger deal than the m1 and it is still in service as the designated marksman rifle or something like that in the US army.

It's an abstract kind of bait.

>I never knew why the Colt M4A1-style receiver was so popular.
Allow me to clear shit up
>Yeah it's functional and a good platform for modification but come on, every fucking rifle looks like it.
So? That modular platform are very nearly endless customization options means so many more things you can do with it. and because it's such a common platform, vital parts can be found everywhere
>Bullpup guns are at least interesting.
Be as that may, Bullpups are expensive, heavy, a pain in the ass to clear if they jam and have negligible advantages for those not conducting amphibious warfare and CQC
>Austria, Germany and Belgium make some fucking crazy guns - remember the G11?
The G11 was a highly experimental prototype that never saw widespread military use, much less civilian use. The only true advantage it brought was that a troop could carry more ammo on them because the caseless ammunition was lighter. other than that, it's nothing but a gimmick
>Shit, even the P90 is fucking mindblowing with that weird magazine feed mechanism.
and speaking of gimmicks, the P90's custom 5.7x28 cartridge is piss weak and expensive, while the gun itself costs as much to manufacture as two colt M4's. It's probably for these reasons that the thing has only been used for very niche purposes

When you take interest in firearms, you quickly prioritize practical considerations over aesthetics.

Now, I want you to answer this question, user. What guns have you personally held and fired?

Holy shit your nofunz government has turned you into a literal retard. Not all weapons with wood are muskets. Most weapons with wood furniture are semi-autos or bolt actions, a musket is barrel loaded and uses a ball and black powder.

all those guns are ugly apart from the pistols the revolvers and the old timey rifles. why are all modern guns black and clunky? where's the sense of style?

M8 with plastic spoons being illegal in the UK I don't think you should worry about the aesthetic aspects of guns

Are guns legal in sweden? Have ever shot one? I would be careful shooting guns can give liberals and Europeans ptsd and bruise their shoulder.

I have $2.34. Does that mean I have taste?

Hey I live by a farmer who owns some sick shooty shooty bang bangs that don't look trash.
Also why the fuck are swedish people always so passive aggressive? Not even refering to u but in general I've noticed that online

I'd really like to get my hands on a G3. Especially the Norwegian AG-3, as it was the rifle I used during my service.
Must probably get it illegally, as full auto is a no no in Norwegistan.

I'm also considering buying a .45 (legally) and are torn between the HK45 and the XDM.
Any protips?

Put a sword bayonet on it and I'll allow it.

How much are bullets american friends? Is shooting an expensive hobby if you do it semi regularly assuming you're shooting like 5.56s or something

Muskets are a lot more fun to shoot than ARs.

Despite that, almost everyone at the gun range has an AR and muskets are rare.

Depends on the bullets I reload mine but .303 is difficult to find and very expensive, most ammo prices are way up because Americans buy so much everythig something spooks them. If you are going to shoot a lot reload your own bullets.

>Claiming to be American.
>Not having several muskets.

I put them next to my war axes.

Skal inn i Garden for min forstegangstjeneste i juni 2017

Noen ting jeg burde vite på forhånd?

>UK
>reload your own bullets
pick one

if you don't own at least one musket and one "modern musket" (AR-15) you're not an American, sorry.

I don't even know what to say, do they really not know anything about guns? How is a .22 bullet considered lethal, thats a new level of cuck.

Njaa. Er 10 år siden jeg var i forstegangstjeneste.Men det er antagelig bare rekrutten som er slit.

Garden fokuserer mer på sluttet orden (slo) og at alt av utstyr ser bra ut. Gre deg, barber deg, og hold uniform og lue perfekt, så vil du antagelig klare deg fint.

im jelly

You can reload in the UK. You just need a license.

I didn't recommend it...

I figured that. Just enjoy giving the brits shit.

Different ID, had to switch to phone.
Can't say that I have a favorite. But O love the Kel Tec RFB and the FN P90s.

Simply put, I find some of the most pertinent info for my classes here. I've seen posts about political issues weeks before they hit the mainstram media.
It's like swimming through a septic tank to find a diamond.

Har du spilt i buekorps?

Altså, grunnleggende regler:
Ikke vær han kuken som gjor livet jævlig for andre.
Prov å være kul mot andre.
Husk at det er alltid jævlig i begynnelsen, og så blir det ganske chill igjen. Noyaktig når det blir er forskjellig for alle.

Husk å tren for du skal inn. Styrke er bedre enn utholdenhet, fordi utholdenhet trener du hver dag i forsvaret uansett, og du kommer deg på et godt nivå relativt raskt. Styrke tar lengre tid.

Starting Strength, 5x5 eller Stronglifts er gode utgangspunkt.

A .22 is lethal you dolt. It's used in home defense all the time. It's low recoil, easy follow up shot placement, large magazine size, low collateral damage, and cheap price make it ideal for that situation. Also unlikely your attacker will be wearing a vest of any kind. Even my leaf friend knows this.

>I didn't recommend it...
No, I used your post as an example of the kind of garbage /k/ faps to.

Nice collection man. I thought about a kriss, but I have a few other purchasesin mind before I do any oddballs.

Hor, hor!
Det er alltid en jævel som skal odelegge for alle andre. I rekrutten hadde vi "Rekrutt Sistemann", i troppen bare "Rassholet".
Og enig, tren på forhånd. Hjelper som faen.

Very nice, my man.
Yeah, the Kriss is expensive. However, it's DAMNED fun to shoot. Minimal recoil.

OK this is bait, but can someone explain when owning a gun became a beauty pageant? Guns are meant to be useful, not look good.

Expensive things will definitely have to wait. I plan on building a precision AR with a PRI Mk12 upper and I wanted to grab a PTR with a paddle before the elections come.

> Hor hor

Jeg flirte mer enn jeg burde.

I have a tricked out IWI Tavor

you're talking about the Mosin-Nagant, aren't you

>muskets
>ugly

>No.4
>Not No.1 Mk.III

a nice double-sided dildo for Sven and his partner Nyingo to use to tear down the patriarchy.

middle two are good, others are shit

I'd take any old musket/grandpa rifle over noguns.