SWEDISH LYING MEDIA

This article pretty much sums up how much the Swedish media is lying to it's people.
>Calls Fox News conservative

>Says "serious" Swedish media is "neutral"

bloggar.expressen.se/nyhetsbloggen/2016/07/22/1498/

Other urls found in this thread:

erixon.com/blogg/2010/01/universitetens-forfall-foreslagen-rektor-tror-inte-pa-vetenskap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's Mark Halperin, Trump knows that he's not her husband.

Fox News is conservative you idiot

Norwegian media is similar. Nothing but MSNBC and CNN tier. We only get quotes from those channels talking about Trump, and our own journalist go in with an anti-Trump bias.

Swedish media is neutral in the sense that they're all in complete agreement with MSNBC

Let's see what the front page of Expressen says today.

>härskarteknik

wipe this meme from the face of the earth

Saying fox is biased but your country's media is not is hypocritical

>Anti-Trump
>Conservative
How?

the media in sweden is neutral because the overton window is that much further to the left
everybody just accepts egalitarianism and the welfare state as part of the status quo

>Swedish media is "neutral"
It says "fairly" or "reasonably" neutral.

The devil is in the details, Svenne

it's not though

swedish media is more biased than fox news

I live in the deep south and believe everything Fox News says.

>Ted Cruz
>Conservative
How?

See how retarded you sound

""""Neutral""""

Swedish media is Huffington Post-tier

Let's see Aftonbladet

who raped the girl?

He escaped on a bike. They're searching for him. He apparently "fulfilled" the rape.

There is no such thing as "neutral media".

And swedish media is generally biased in one way instead of American media where you can find different media with different biases.

""egalitarianism""

Don't ask racist questions :^)

I have wanted, for a long time, to set up a truly neutral media source.

If you at least try to be neutral and never think that you need to teach people the right opinions you'd be a lot better than almost all media.

Please do it user

Trump isn't a conservative. Not by a long shot. Why the hell do you think the GOP establishment tried so hard to bury him?

I would if I knew how to start, had the resources and so on.

Unfortunately I'm an introvert. It's not my calling, sadly.

I deeply respect the Swedish news media. Especially SVT. It's a really good thing that we have a state-funded news channel that has absolutely no bias.

The media is meant to be trusted. If you can't trust them, how can you trust yourself?

>SVT
>No bias
How brainwashed are you? They're anti-SD and thus have a bias.

>They're anti-SD
SD is a racist neo-nazi party. This is a fact, and there's nothing wrong with publishing facts.

>Calls SD a racist neo-nazi party
True, but in the same way Vänsterpartiet is a neo-communist party. Nobody seems to mind them in this leftwing society.

The biggest problem is that international media still trust Swedish media. Remember the 'attack on foreigners' in Stockholm? Completely fabricated by Aftonbladet. Everyone copied it without any fact checking.

At least there's Fria Tider then.

Awesome. Another Swedish 13 year old social reject found his was to Sup Forums and wants to cuck himself to America...

Why are you reading tabloids, cuck?
Why are you reading b-l-o-g-s in those tabloids, cuck?
Have you followed the "debates" in US media, cuck? Compared to your nigger loving bulls we're a bastion of freedom, cuck.

Nazism has hurt a lot more people than communism ever has.

>Remember the 'attack on foreigners' in Stockholm? Completely fabricated by Aftonbladet. Everyone copied it without any fact checking.
Sometimes, a white lie can be a good thing in a society rife with racism and xenophobia. I don't mind the occasional fabricated story if the intentions are good.

>14 year old Swedish girl raped in broad daylight

T..tanned Swedes?

>Nazism has hurt a lot more people than communism ever has.
Wew lad go back to s4s.

kek

I was under the impression The Independent (British) was neutral. I was very disappointed, then, to see a blatant propaganda piece about the Religion of Peace. It was by-the-numbers >See, here in the Koran it says how peaceful it is! Muslim terrorists don't count as Muslims!

>No connection to ISIS
wew, it's important to not make ISIS look bad.

all swedes are tanned

Is this the birth of baitucation? Literally made me think. WTF I hate communism now!

um excuse me, but this is what real Swedish people look like

Only old people read Expressen and even fewer actually believe the national newspapers in general. Aftonbladet is not far off from being considered satire by most.

SVT and SR are believed by most though.

You do realise Aftonbladet is the largest newspaper in Sweden and that it's way more biased than Fox News?
The journalists in SR and SvT are 70 leftists, 50% Mp and they're also very biased. Don't even get me started on papers like DN.

Face it, the Swedish media is one of the worst there is

Jesus christ is the media unaware of their own bias? I atleast found comfort in knowing that they knew they were my enemy.

THIS! Holy shit the media in Sweden rarely actually tell the truth about the weekly islamic shooter. The people in my community is turning more right wing though so their brain washing isn't working correctly.

Agree. Almost all Swedish media is leftwing biased. Has to do something with journalist "universities" having people who don't believe in science rule them.

erixon.com/blogg/2010/01/universitetens-forfall-foreslagen-rektor-tror-inte-pa-vetenskap/

>You do realise Aftonbladet is the largest newspaper in Sweden

Metro is the largest. Aftonbladet is the seconds largest but not much bigger than DN and SvD, which is what adults read.

And you do realize The Sun is the largest newspaper in England followed by The Daily Mail, right? Plebs are gonna to pleb.