Ah, greetings Mark

Ah, greetings Mark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5m9b-RDBodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nevertheless, what about your love making activities?

I say, what kind of drugs are you taking, Denny?

"Whats the most coins you ever lost?"
-Anthon Splenda, Old Men Country Club, 2008

I was not the one to use physical violence against that woman, I was not the one to use physical violence against that woman, I was noooot

Hi Emprah!

You are making a false statement! I did not make forceful contact with you in a deliberate attempt to cause injury!
YOUR FABRICATED STORY IS CAUSING ME EMOTIONAL TRAUMA, LISA!

Everyone that I know has double-crossed me. This plane of existence is putting my sanity to the test and I am unsure if I can tolerate it any further.

Refrain from laying your hands on my person! Make haste in ridding yourself from my home, fornicator of mothers!

I did not lay a hand on her! It is nothing but vile slander! I did not

I am troubled by recent events as there have been incorrect rumors floating around that I struck my beautiful wife, Lisa, in a manner that may have caused injury, while I was intoxicated and under the influence of ethyl alcohol. I must reiterate to myself that none of the aforementioned events actually transpired, as I am getting a bit agitated. The falsified information has hit me greatly, so I have to assert myself that the story was made up and is comparable to the fecal matter of a bull. Once again, all events as described by the rumor did not happen in any way, shape or form, as such, they never happened. To drive the point home: I, Johnny, in no way laid any part of my person on my wife in a manner that caused physical trauma to her.
Oh my word, as I was monologuing, I failed to notice my compadre, Mark, sitting up her on the roof. Mark, allow me to acknowledge your existence with a casual hello.

'Tis not the end! For I have been led astray by my closet companions. I've grown weary of this existence!

>tfw no shakespearean rewrite of the room

Hah! Peter, your nature is not of a man but one of a foul! Were I not a man of so noble a stature I would ask you to allow me a moment to imitate the cries of your distress. Yet, I struggle to maintain my composure to a point of breaching common courtesy and etiquette for an urgent need to deride the guest ye be, a behavior not oft seen in this court, a court erstwhile so respected for its mild practice. The very thought is enough to bring me a great amusement. Come gentlemen, join me in mirth and mock our guest's folly as doggedly as the wolves of Lancashire hound the feathered livestock of the farmer. "Cheep cheep cheep cheeeep cheeeep cheeee!" Yes, that will do.

kek

>Allow me to hand over my currency in exchange for this exquisite bouquet of flowers. You may use the remaining coinage for whatever purpose you see fit. Greetings, canine. Farewell.

Lisa, my internal feeling for you are conflicted which causes me some pause.

My under garments

>It is hard to ascertain, in these times. Men and maiden alike are possessed with a veritable eccentricity that I fear borders on malice.

Kino

I want to hear James Franco's Tommy Wiseau impression. He has to nail it if he wants to even make The Masterpiece watchable

Under garments? Pray tell, sir, what are those?

this thread is stupid

You're stupid.

Have you any understanding of the workings of life?

What a grand and rousing tale, Marcus!

Here lad.

youtu.be/5m9b-RDBodE

that rooftop is so confy. where is it?

The parking lot of Berns and Sawyer studios.