FILL DONALD DRUMPF ASS WITH POZ CUM NOW!!!

FILL DONALD DRUMPF ASS WITH POZ CUM NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzcIO1IyTbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you guys just make these Colbert threads for guaranteed replies because you have no friends?

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Can someone post the monologue this screen cap is from

so did this meme start on Sup Forums before the cock controversy? That's pretty amazing how far ahead the meme curve we are

BRUMPH is finished

>GET THESE FUCKING DEGENERATE NIGGER FAGGOTS OUT OF MY BUILDING

Jesus, is he about to an hero?

BREAKING: GET THIS TO THE TO /R/TV! /R/ALL DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE COLBERT IS A BIGOT! HOW ABOUT SOME LOVE FOR OUR GAY PRESIDENT youtube.com/watch?v=MzcIO1IyTbA

Yes, faggot ops have been shitposting this image for weeks.

Yes
Colbert was starting to lose it before his cock comment when the meme started

yeah everyone on Sup Forums is a loser

The pic edits were before it, yeah, but even before the pic edits it was just a guy spamming "So..." threads for a couple weeks

thats literally every single user and or mod on here. none of us have friends, and dont post a fake facebook picture of a bunch of strangers trying to justify you bein an alpha or a chad with lots of girlfriends and friends. we all know why we are here.

But that's every post on Sup Forums...

Because it pisses you off.

CLUMPF RUMPF SLUMPF GLUMPF

I HATE DONALD DRUMPF!

>He has friends
Hahahaha, fucking hell, why tho

Why is Colbert so buttblasted by Trump? And why do these libtards alienate half their potential audience? Are they really so delusional as to think everyone shares their opinion, especially when the guy WON?

If autistic spam pissed me off I wouldn't be on this website.

IM GRUMPY FOR TWUMPY

thanks for the (You)s, to all you fledibors

(You) owe me a

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Ą̸̩͓͓̹ͦ͑ͦ̄ͭ͆̍͐̔͐̆̈̊͢͠͠A̘̥̣͙͍͓ͫ̊̽̿̽͆̚͜Ą̧̦͈̺̮̤͔̝̹̰̬̭̩̗ͧͭ̍ͪ͋͌͗̂̓̄̎ͯ̇͛̆͜͝A̸̟̮̦͔ͤ́ͭͧ͒̇̀͛ͩ͞͠A̡͈̖̳͖̹͈̪͂̑̏ͩͫ͗̇͆͒̉̆͂̀̋ͭ̽͊́͝͝Ǎ̶̵̡̡͕̜͎̮͚̜̗̙̗̬̪̟̖̱͍̺̼͎ͦ̆̑̀͒̈̑ͩA̸̬̼̙̯͍̺̪͍̰͎ͦͩͧ̌͞A̫̙͉͔̞͔͉͈̤̣͙̾ͧ̊͐͌ͣ̕͜A̷̵̸̢͍̯̱̗̭ͩͩ̾ͯͧ̄̂ͧ̋̃̐͑͜A̷̧̪̜̫̼͓̱̜̮͔̘͚̺ͭͪ̍̓͂ͮͫͧ̊ͮ͂͗ͫͮ́̈́́͢À͇͖͉̭̳͇̞̩̤̝͚͍ͭ̈̏̋̾̒ͭ̓ͤ̓̔̚̚͟͡A̡͕͙̬͓̦̋̈́̄͆̉́ͧ̄̒͆̽̕Ä̵̶͇̘͈̣͓̩̖̳̻͙̟̯͙͍̘͕͌̋͗̐͗ͭ̈ͭ̆̍ͮ͌ͩͬͫͫ̂́͢͝ͅĄ̷̻̝͔̳̱̞̼̤̠̈́̾ͩͤ̽̏̄̈́͌̂ͦ͛̀ͦ͢͝ͅA̷̧̧̹̱̖͎̭͙̝̘̓̀̒ͦ̄ͨ̽̈ͮ̂͆̓̃ͨͭͮ̉̉̒͘͢A̶̢̱̘͈̬͔̰̺͉̺͐͗ͧ̆ͪͦ́͋ͩͬͮ̈ͤͪ̉ͯ̚͢A̸̡̰̺̩͔͎͖̯̰̳͈͓͍̙̰̣͖̮̼ͫ̃̉̍ͮ͊̋͗̓ͫ̆ͬ̍ͮA̴̵̶̢̢̠̩̥̭̽̾̿́ͭͩ͐Á̸̡͖̺͚̺͉͔̭̟̥͈̘͎̹̩̫͔̮̺͂̑̈́̔̔̍̂ͭ͆̒̃͌ͪͫͮ͆Ḁ̢̢̭̰̘̩͚͙͖͋ͬ̍̄͞A̶̯̩͈̭̺̳̫̩̗̩̜̼̺̱̦̼̦̺ͮ̇̋̔̇ͫͤͮ̊̉̇̂͂ͪ͊͠Ą̸̨͕̞̣̓ͧ̽̏͡Ã̸̛̻̦̣̳̻̹̝͇̼̣̞̥̱̩ͫͨ́ͤͨ̄̑ͧͤ̕͘A̧͙̩̠͕̰̪̤̩̜̗̻̽͊ͨ͂̔̔͗͊̓͋ͧ́̑A̧͖̱̞͎̤͕̥̬̰̺̮̳̠̻͈̮̺͒ͤ̐̍ͨͮͩ̏ͫ͊̏̏́͞ͅA̘̝̭̗̻̟͓̦̟͖̺̖̦͋ͧ̂͛̋ͣ̆̄͋͊̊ͫ̆͑ͮ̎́ͨ͘Ä̷̴̢̛̠͖̱̟̮̣̼̰͎̘͎͕̪̣͓́̔̈́͆͒͑̏ͦ̏̚͟A̶̛̟̬͓̝̩̳̳̫̻̯̤̮̥͍̻ͣͦͪ͒̄̊ͫ̇̓͐͑͂ͤ̈̌A̡͇̼͈̥̹̳̼̥͇̰̫͓̗̠̯̰̺̰̙ͤ͌͑ͮͣ̒̾̏͆͛́Ǎ̸̷̘̫̙̰̗̩̪̮͍̼̣͎̪̤̜̱̓̌͌̏́̔͆ͮ͊͝͠A̢̢͇̣̪̜̍̐̋̄̈́̀̀ͭ̂͐̀͞ͅA̶͍̘̫͎̩̰̖̞͛̄̌̾̀ͨͮ̋̀́͠A̡͕͖̥̯̻͓͔͆̑̀ͩͪ̃̽͛̋͗̑ͯ̊̚A̼̟͙͔̦̣͔͖͕̺̬̦͈̱̞͎͂̑ͦ̀ͦͦ̏͋̿̊̇͋̃͆̃́̕͜͞ͅÄ̶̶͈͇̹̳̙̫̣͒ͪͦ̆ͮͮ͑̽̓ͬͦ͌ͤ́͝A̖̦̭̬̬͙̮̦̭̙͙̬̺͔̬̻̥̼̐̆̃͌̄̀̈͗̾̇͑͞͠A̞̰̮̣̥ͬͦͨ̂͂͌ͫͭ̀A̶̹̰̰̠̻̤̤̮̓̒̒͋ͣͨ̊̕Ȧ̴̧̯͕̩̰͚̝͆ͧͣ̏̌̿̐ͣ̈́̂ͤ̈̔͐͐̈́͢͡͡A̵̴̡̦̬̫̭͓̖̙͕̣̩̤ͩ͐͒͂ͯ̿̌̂ͮ̉̃ͣ̆̽ͮ̕

They're not, you idiot.

It triggers MUH POL people -- like you -- so, it persists.

frug furmpf and furg wwoi "papoa"

That makes no sense

>flustered libcucks desperately scrambling to deal with this meme
Funnier than the meme itself, honestly. Like a bunch of faggot chickens with their heads cut off, I guess that's what happens when Tumblristas invade some place they don't belong......now, let's finish these faggots off and take our home back, boys!

He's gotten a big ratings bump on making hay of Trump's ridiculous public persona. He also most recently said Trump sucks Putin's cock.

Most Sup Forumstards just want to watch the world burn but a few were genuinely pained by their political figurehead being called a little bitch, so now they're throwing a tantrum on this board because Swaglord's a feeble mod that wants to collect marketing data off these useful idiots.

>Drumpfkins will defend this

GlUuUuUuUunK

>independent

clickbait garbage. literally not worth reading. not gonna trick me again with that shit

>He also most recently said Trump sucks Putin's cock.

Didn't know that

BOBBY BRUMP

KOOPA KLUMP

>"Sooo......"
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

These threads are great because they piss off all sides