Any films that deal with the subject of white genocide?

Any films that deal with the subject of white genocide?

isnt sweden more white than the US?

Not for much longer

>facebook screencap
>god emperor trump
is this the cringe thread?

Isn't Sweden willingly flooding themselves with muslim "refugees"?

Sorry, Sup Forums
I didn't have any other pics that show the same type of pro white genocide propaganda

t. r/thedonald

>be Swedish
>speak Arabic
lol

in the non no go zones

Give it two generations.

Sweden like most of Europe pays people for children.
Which was fine while it was just sustaining white people who have 2 kids on average but now they are essentially setting up breeding factories

This will affect the whole world.
Any white country that laughs at other white countries were this is happening is basically laughing at their own future

Which is why I find Sup Forums so infuriating.

40% of children ages 5 and under are of migrant background in both Sweden and Germany

not for long, racist

For me, it's the McChicken

I'll never forget the heart felt post by the Swede back in Sup Forums.

godspeed swede

I bet Africa is more than white than the US.

Africa is more yellow and brown nowadays

Although americans somehow think egypt is black.
I never got that.

>implying scandis have ever accomplished anything
Hate to bring it to you, but mediterraneans/southern europeans are the true masterrace

why would i care? i'm dead be then. the world can go fuck itself after i'm gone.

Fair enough

>pol is infuriating

What do you expect Sup Forums to do about it though? Change the Swedish governments policies? Close their borders? At this point, all you can do is laugh

lmao

Not root for the destruction of other white countries and then wonder in the future if maybe you deserve that it is also happening to your country.

I go to Sup Forums on occasion, and the vast majority want the Swedes, Germans, etc to wake the fuck up. But, realising there isn't much they can do about it, they laugh and mock in the hopes it will awaken whatever is dormant in Swedish Sup Forumsacks and force their hand

>they laugh and mock in the hopes it will awaken whatever is dormant in Swedish Sup Forumsacks and force their hand
that is a coward speak

Explain