I like Shoe0nHead, she's pretty funny and backs up her points logically, but her camera is so shit

I like Shoe0nHead, she's pretty funny and backs up her points logically, but her camera is so shit.

why is this mr pol?

coal burning race traitor

Coalburner
Rides on the coat tails of better content producers and regurgitates their content.

Gets brownie points and special attention for being a girl, but doesn't really go into public or actually try to change things or protest like L Southern

I always thought she was a stupid annoying cunt only good for gargling semen and making food/babies. Am I the only one?

and shes a nigger lover

I mean, I'd fuck this tree with a hole in it.

She looks like Boxxy

watched one of her videos. very hard to believe she is being unironic desu.

>backs up her points logically
What? Also she's obnoxious and loud.

thats a sexy tree

You should really consider raising your standards, user. One day you might poke your pecker into a mosquito hive and catch the Zika.

Mighty fine hole

>Boxxy
What did he mean by this?

what is she mixed with?

She's like every other deranged girl on the Internet.

It's so typical when these harpies start dating other YouTubers.

That fucking HUNGER for status within the in-group.

someone once wrote that her mother was a mixed thai

moot fucked her

>June
>in-group

Yeah...no.

all those enlightended anti regressive atheists have the same content, it's pretty embarassing if you subscribe to more than one youtuber of that orientation

All she does is make fun of feminism and SJWs like every single other fucking youtuber.
>lmao guys did you know feminism is stupid XDD

any vids of her taking a bbc?

No, she pegged moot, big difference

>backs up her points logically

So you don't know what logic is then, because she just regurgitates strawmen and boilerplate rhetoric. And I guess that's enough to impress you. That is unfortunate.

She looks like Sarah Silverman

I thought she was part latina.

Her dad is the race traitor.

>It's another Youtuber that spends his/her entire day talking about feminism over and over again

Never seen this one before