Why do you all shittalk Canada so much here?

Why do you all shittalk Canada so much here?
I've recently come back from a Trip to Canada and was absolutely amazed with the country.

I've visited many EU countries before and the USA, but Canada has been my favorite place so far - very clean, friendly people, amazing and diverse scenery, it's also very safe and, outside of major cities, not that many immigrants.

So what's wrong with Canada according to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontario.ca/page/hunting-licence-fees-non-residents-ontario
ontario.ca/page/hunt-moose-tourist-outfitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know monkeys were allowed on planes

kek'd desu

lame

hmm

this

stay in apezil, apezilian

Because of an epic Sup Forums meme

lol

>Why do you all shittalk Canada so much here?
because of canadians themselves, not their country
>So what's wrong with Canada according to Sup Forums?
A FUCKING LEAF

>not that many immigrants
but i like immigrants

I like Canada
Leaf posters are atrocious though

Notthing, would immigrate in a heartbeat.

Go on then. It's very easy to do, you just need to be an average functioning human being.

we BE here and there's nothing you can do about it

hmm, you like being rape and abuse

Because it's only natural to want to make where you live better, so you see all the flaws that others would overlook. Canadians shit on themselves and each other pretty hard, but the fact remains that we should be thankful for what we have. There are many issues, such as housing, jobs/careers, etc. but the main issue with Canadian posters is that sometimes there's an inmate cockiness in some people's heads that we're better than others. That comes off as douchey and patronizing, so it's no surprise that people hate leaf posters. Also there's some complete autists that post under this flag, so that doesn't help matters either

im not british lol i won't be raped and abused lol

*innate cockiness. It's reinforced by public attitudes as well, and even takes place within the country, see. Anglo vs. Quebecois, Urban vs Rural, Southern Ontario vs. Northern, etc. It's something I notice on occasion, and it pisses me off. It doesn't help us if we go "haha look at the US and Donald Trump's", because we have many local issues that need to be addressed, and it's just a distraction from making things better for ourselves.

That said, the majority of problems in this country are with the people and the government, the geography is beautiful. If you love the natural world, it's worth it to visit simply for places like the Rockies, B.C. coastal forests, Eastern coastal cities, St Laurence River, Saskatchewan prairies and national parks like Algonquin. If you come for canoe, kayaking, camping or hiking, you won't be disappointed

rocky was italian not canadian

shitty shitpost m8. Try again

thanks, that's a nice explanation leafy bro.
I visited Banff and Whislter, spent some time in Alberta (Calgary).

Those are some of the nicest places, if you were to add any other places, I would recommend Halifax, St.John's, Quebec City, a road trip through PEI/New Brunswick, or hunting in Northern Ontario in the fall.

What Sup Forums meme?

Where did you go, OP?

Banff, Whistler and Calgary.

I don't think foreigners are allowed to hunt in Canada, still, I'd like to see more of the boreal forests in Northwestern Ontario.

oh, also, thanks for the suggestions, I definitely want to check Halifax in the near future.

south americans are useless subhuman garbage

> Increasingly nervous old worlders trash talk a rapidly growing South America
Color me surprised

>said Igor, as he drank a glass of rusty water and masturbated while his mother drank vodka on the other side of the room

I know foreign Nationals are allowed to hunt in Manitoba, and I suspect the same is true for Ontario. Non-residents can apply for temporary permits directly with the provincial government here
ontario.ca/page/hunting-licence-fees-non-residents-ontario

but I'm not sure if it includes non-Canadian citizens.

Ah, here we go, you can register with a Tourist Outfitter to go on hunts within Ontario, as long as you're 16, have a recognized Hunting License, and register for the aforementioned tags
ontario.ca/page/hunt-moose-tourist-outfitter

>Brazilians don’t need a Visa to visit Canada

Why is this allowed?

Because the vast majority of Brazilians with purchasing power to visit Canada are Huwite

You should really worry about the flips and chinks if the last time I visited Toronto and Vancouver is a glimpse of Canada's future. Weedman won't do anything to stop them

You just responded to Zhang tho

Literally nothing, I love Canada!

>you just need to be an average functioning human being.
и cpaзy фэйл

this.
Our low class goes to the USA
Middle and Upper class prefer Europe and Canada.

>It's very easy to do, you just need to be an average functioning human being.
Not really. I remember you, you've been posting exactly the same shit for like two years now. You were planning to immigrate (and still probably are), and kept saying how easy it is to immigrate to Australia or Canada, yet here you are still in Russia, and you'll probably never ever immigrate, not because you don't want to do that of course but because you are simply unable to do that, no one needs nor wants you in other countries.
Also you are quite delusional if you really think that it's easy to move to Canada for an average person from a post-soviet craphole these days. It was a bit easier right after the USSR collapsed because they needed cheap workforce that would do any dirty job for a few cents and they got a lot of it. Nowadays even quite skilled and educated russians (inb4 >educated russians) got their applications turned off like 9999 out of 10000 times. I saw it and i know quite well what i am talking about. It's hard as fuck for russians to move to Canada. And much more people here are trying to do that than you think.

>it's easier for Brazilians to move to Canada and Europe than it is for Russians
>still think you're not the subhuman

kek

Canada is a big country. You can go to one place and thinks it's 10/10 and go to another place and think it's total shit. We have plenty of both.

But I'm glad you had a good time.