Post parts of your country you hope get attacked by North Korea

Fuck Commieland. Without Commieland, we wouldn't be known as a race-mixing mongrel shithole. Most Americans hate this state.

Why cant you Americans get along with people from other states?

Is it the politics, cultural things or did the civil war cause it?

middle america is super butthurt about California, because it's one of the richest, most successful, most beautiful places on the planet, and they want to drag it down to their level

Well, California is by far our shittiest state. Just ask anyone outside the coasts.

They don't even see themselves as Americans.

Wasnt California on the verge of bankruptcy couple years ago?

>Just ask anyone outside the coasts.
But why would we?

Because that's how true Americans feel.

Us Texans are tired of these Spics moving to our state. Stay in your own Mexican shithole.

It's probably a large country thing, other states don't get along well here either

too bad it's your powerhouse

California is west of you, not south, Paco

I not a leftist or gay but I want to move to San Francisco

Oh, California became New York and Texas now?

Californians are smug, conceded bastards that constantly insult other Americans and have a massive superiority complex. Not to mention Cali is why we have 11 million Mexicans and has much less of a desire to be in the union than even Texas.
Shit like this is why most Americans do not like California, not to mention rich Californian boomers come to middle America and raise housing prices to the point that normal people can't like there.
t. Coloradoan who has lived in 6 states.

Now post amount of Mexicans.

There's a reason White, Blacks and Asians hate living there.

Why do Americans keep shitting on the one state that if anything is being held back by the rest of America?

Pic just shows that both are important

>Texans in charge of not being retarded

California is holding back the rest of the USA. 1/3 of all welfare cases come from there and more than 25% of non-Whites in the USA live there. There's no need for Commieland to be part of the United States.

>Californian posts facts
>"REEEEEE stop being so condescending and don't insult us you commie libtard soyboy spicfaggots!!1"
toughen up, snowflake

what are mexicans actually? why they are hated? i don't like how spanish sounds, so their problem is in language they spoke or that

If California wasn't counted as part of the United States, the US would go from 56% White to around 74% White.

Well, they make up a larger portion of the prison population than black people, so there's that.

This is why people hate you Californians, youre simply smug bastards with no perspective even by the standards of shallow American culture. Btw California will never be a second New York as it lacks the financial sector.

Like ukrainians but more brown

you mean other than the financial district in San Francisco?

>putting words in my mouth
Show me where I replied to a statistics post asshole, I'm simply stating the subjective reasons why people I've met don't like California. For the record I lived there too once.

kek

New York is the only city that rivals London's financial sector on earth, San Fran is galaxies away.

Venture capitalism is NOT the same as Wall Street finance.

yet its the 2nd most important american city in terms of global finance

Yeah, except SF isn't even in the same stratosphere in real life as LA in terms of finance, which is way behind Chicago and New York.

>California is the worst
Nope, as long as Mississippi and Alabama exist, they are the worst.

>they don't see themselves as Americans
Neither do Texans, but no one gives a shit about that.

I know California is smug and shit, end every state gets Californians (aka cancer) moving there every year, but most of the hate is from Texas. Why? Maybe because they're jealous

Ehhhh, a few cities were but by and large California is doing ok with paying its debt. I think Alabama is far closer to being bankrupt if it didn't keep screaming for federal gibs.

but LA isnt even listed in the top 10, how can it be better

>it's another "Lesser States Complaing About Cali" episode again

I live for these threads

>Mississippi
>"reeeeee fuck you king nigger"
>a year into Obama's first term
>"AAAAAA KING NIGGER SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Truly a joke of a state.

WTF does that say? I don't speak Goblin.

Yeah this is why people hate you. Please stop buying up aurira's slums ok thanks.

It's cultural and historical

I'm from Georgia and I absolutely hate Alabama, yet I have no reasonable explanation for this.

I currently live in Virginia however, fucking hate West Virginia, (history reasons)

>implying Texans know Spanish

Whatever dude

BOI

Both Catalonia and Madrid. Fucking shitholes dude