What's the most distinctive American city for non-Americans?

What's the most distinctive American city for non-Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCs5RBNKWMI
youtu.be/JR6n23_fL3o
youtube.com/watch?v=sueY0O4gwWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking obviously NYC. This is a completely pointless thread.

Slab City, CA

youtube.com/watch?v=WCs5RBNKWMI

Here

I think it's Post Falls, Idaho.

People here talk about it all the time.

Munising, Michigan as well.

Four Sticks, Nebraska.

Detroit

not a thing
Kearney, Nebraska is a popular vacation destination for us. Sometimes people even rent a car to see the furries and meth heads in Council Bluffs.

Sioux City, Iowa

How in God's name do you even know about Slab City?

Sioux City's cyberpunk industrial complexes are a big attraction, yes. That contrasted with the quaint tribal atmosphere across the Missouri in Yankton.

What do you mean by distinctive? Having the most international presence? Embodying the American character the best? Not necessarily the most positively but the most realistically?

>What's the most distinctive American city for non-Americans?

Bismarck, North Dakota.

stfu gay chink

The most unique while still being American.

Bismarck is boring, Mandan is where the fun is at.
t. been there on a trip to Williston

Best city in Brazil is probably Ananindeua. Mossoro a close second.

>Bismarck is boring

How dare you.

>btfo Denmark
>outmaneuvered and contained Britain and Russia
>humiliated Poland
>btfo Austria
>btfo France
>unified Germany
>survived an assassination attempt by deflecting the bullets with his Prussian superiority

>>humiliated Poland
You say that like it's an accomplishment.

>You say that like it's an accomplishment.

No, I said it like it's a fetish.

Because it is and I have the boner to prove it.

Bismarck is boring. It's just a state capital that employs a lot of medical workers. Go visit the more interesting cities in North Dakota, like Minot (love its infrastructure) and Jamestown and you'll see what I mean

Stop pulling my penis.

GTA V, I would imagine.

I wish we had isis in this country. Throw the faggots off buildings.

Boston, MA

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

are you filthy rich or just autistic?

New York City then. If you had asked for the American city that condenses American society into a mirror image the most I would've said Los Angeles, but New York City really is different from the rest and still could only exist in the USA.

>but New York City really is different from the rest and still could only exist in the USA.
Why is it only possible in the USA? I'm curious. I always envisioned London as another big international city.

Charlotte

American cities just feel like they follow a quicker evolution and larger superlatives. European cities have history rooted at every corner even if they have modern elements. American cities are all about outsizing the existing and replacing the old with the new if necessary.

Burlington VT,everyone wants to be european and progressive but the state laws are same as Texas

> le historic corners
lel @yurofags
NYC was founded in 1624, thats very OLD

Pecos, Texas

I fucking hate California as much as the next conservative faggit. But this is an underrated song about LA

youtu.be/JR6n23_fL3o

There's a pub in my town that's older than that.

expected this answer.
doesnt mean 1624 is not old, dear yurofag

I'm sorry that I'm too white for you, New World savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=sueY0O4gwWI

It's interesting

>founded
Are there many buildings that old around?

>47 minutes of Jeremy Kyle tier Englanders
No thanks.

ew

Most American cities aren't seen as proper traditional cities. The exceptions are NY, Chicago and San Francisco.

by that I mean people living in the city and not suburbs, good public transportation cities, people buying stuff in shops that are on the street and not in shopping malls, etc