The fact is

White people are evil

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikeDrucker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_wars_by_date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Holy fuck is this board just 75% shitposting?

He's not wrong but white people aren't more evil than any other race. The only difference is when white people are evil it has more of an effect on the world than when black people are evil.

>adam conover
More like adam COMBover amirite guys?

I wonder how much longer he's gonna try to keep the numale hair as he's balding

It's a 100% shitposting, 75% of that just happens to come from Sup Forums

kekd hard thanks

Fun fact: the writer for this numale's show is also responsible for "MUH SEX JUNK"
twitter.com/MikeDrucker

>superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures

shocking

absolutely shocking

as whites do the vast majority of the good in the world (charity, aid and development, disaster relief, activism for justice, etc) is it really fair to say we are "evil"? Wouldn't a race or religion only interested in taking from others, subjugating others, driving out others, enriching itself at the expense of the environment, and treating all others as "outsiders" or "infidels" really be the "evil" ones? Pretty sure I just basically described all the other races other than whites.

This is the spiciest meme we've had in a while.

DOn't get me started on how hot Rachel Bloom is.

That's only because Wh*tes have corrupted the other races.

So in that case I shouldn't listen to a word you're saying? Or are you "one of the good whites"

Why is tumblr so fucking stupid?

DUDE ITS JUST LIKE AVATAR AND HARRY POTTER AND STAR WARS!!!!! DID YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE FICTIONAL VILLAIN EVER IS ACTUALLY DRUMPF????

refute it

The Arab slave trade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_wars_by_date

because anyone who isnt tumblr stupid knows that whites fought each other, african fought each other, asian fought each other, native americans fought each other.

The legend of gilgamesh

No that's fake wypipo history, everyone knows white people invented racism and war.

holy fuck, this guy looks exactly like chloe (the ugly one)

are they related?

That doesn't resemble a combover at all, so no.

>le Sup Forums boogyman

Whites attacked?

Where the fuck were they when the mongols literally raped the entirety of the near and far east and spread plagues to the west?

To this day, in proportion to the population of the time, the Mongol empire has a higher body count and impact on population via conquest than World War II and World War I combined.

Africans? Please. Don't make me laugh. There were huge shifts in populations in regards to subcontinental ethnic groups which were hallmarked by massive bloodshed and enslavement.

Native Americans? The Central Mezoamerican civilizations made it a wonderful habit to demand human tribute from conquered vassals and use their blood in the consecration of the ziggurats and temples; 87,000 individuals were estimated to have perished in one instance of such an event.

Sure, us whites killed and took what we wanted. Its nothing that anyone else has done at any point in history. Who the fuck was in a position to deny us precisely?

no they didnt. they stole it from everyone one else

kebeb invasion into greece

It started off as a decent way to fill the hole left in my heart from Bullshit, but I remember I got to the episode about video games or whatever and the concern became real. It all goes downhill after that.

But what can you expect from College Humor.

Where are the muslims YOU FUCKING BIGOT?

>le reddit boogeyman

wasnt colbert a bernie supporter before the primaries were over?
Not saying he ever disliked Hillary but i swear i saw that he supported bernie somewhere
Ever since TDKR came out its been 100% shitposting.
Before that it was just 80% shitposting

Imagine being this much of a braindead liberal propaganda eating zombie

If you haven't figured out by now, TV and film are shit

what episode?
I've seen alot of content, but never anti whitey :s

literally the entire world history before 1400
everyone but white people are the bad ones
and then after 1945 only america(not white) and non eu countries are the bad guys.

>Sup Forums
>is it shitposting
laughing_seagulls.jay peg