/jenna/

Jenna Fischer.

What is next for her career?

Suicide

Hopefully some happiness.

Her titties in my mouth

She plays Brie's mom in the Captain Marvel movie.

same

bouncing on my dick while slapping me and spitting in my face

Fuck this nerdy roastie basic bitch

these digits

How does Alexandra Daddario get more work than Jenna? Jenna's face is actually attractive and can actually act.

because jenna is literally like 30 fucking years older

>mfw someone posts my shoops

>ywn fuck 4pm jenna

Cause it's awesome!
Plus I made the template so I helped!

Aww thanks. And you did help! The good fun of jennaposting

Those look mouthwatering. 10/10 would suck for hours until sore

L E W D
E
W
D

Rainn just posted this on insta a couple hours ago
Jenna and him had lunch today.

"rainnwilsonLunch with my delightfully lovely pal @MsJennaFischer! #OldFriends"

Is it just me, or does she look sad? You think John was invited, but bailed?

are the rumors true?

youtube.com/watch?v=RNgTPD-qqbk

is Wilson an actual farmer now?

Nah, just being a creepy hipster. Past few months he's been in Haiti boning teenage girls and begging for donations to his cause

Slightly sad pam is cutest pam

I like comfy Pams too

Cameo in Behind the Office: The 30 Year Anniversary of The Office.

Yup

Fuckkk. Want to see that but I'd have to put off dying for another 26 years???? Unfair. They should just do a 10 yr anniversary

Please

Lower back problems

Mom's should have an apostrophe, it's plural

no it should you dumb shit

>Mom's should have an apostrophe, it's plural

>Mom owns bang teens

Your a retard

>this is your average jenna poster

Bang's should have an "s" to then

I'm glad she's looking better. Perhaps it's just a narrative we've strung together, but she seemed pretty fucking depressed for a while. Really let herself go.

their you go

Idk, in her last project, she seemed pretty damn sad. You can see the Jim in her beautiful, sad eyes

There is no soul inside her anymore. She has lost the will to live. It's clear as day

If we could take a trip into her mind, all we'd see in darkness and all we'd hear is the Office theme song on repeat.

No, then it becomes a possessive noun. I bet you're one of those retards who can't comprehend the difference between its and it's.

my dick is next for her

You don't know what your talking about, man. Just quit.

She was cute in that

Please refrain from using this site until you have your GED.

*you're

Idk but I want her to sit on my face!

______________BLACKED.com______________________________

I hate it but you know it's true. She's gotta pay the bills to keep her Jim shrine up & running at full capacity.

Slowly and disgracefully fading away into complete irrelevance, oh wait that's not her future, that's now

Wouldn't that smell? What if she doesn't wipe properly?

Is jim the ultimate cuck? Remember that episode when Roy told Pam he was gonna take her home and fuck her brains out right in front of him?

I bet John made her suffer irl because of that

How can he be cucked when he wasn't even with her yet?
Refrains not a word.

Disgusting. How can you explain such a perverted desire?

i wanna suckle her mellums

I like that there's a lot of participation tonight in the jenneral, but you guys are being way too lewd.

Can't you say some cute things about her?

>jenneral
I just got it hehehe

is this real?

I agree. Jennaposting is not about being lewd. I want to make pancakes with Jenna wearing matching chef aprons

Better late then never!

I don't want to suck on her titties then. Lies, i really want. It's my second favorite sex act after handjob

I like her hair, she looks completely adorable in a sweater, I'd also kill to be her pussy slave

Jenna posting is ideally about how pathetic and in love she is with John. At some point, we made her too pathetic, and all the betas turned her into a waifu because she seemed attainable to them at that point. Here we are. It's like watching a blind cheetah hunt a retarded gazelle.

I want to go out to dinner with her and her parents and while I'm trying to impress them with lame stories, she notices the tag of my shirt is sticking out, so she sticks it back in.

Who is the differently-sighted cheetah and who is the mentally-magnificent gazelle in this scenario?

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

What is next for her career? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Never understood people liking her. She was flat as an actress and a total bitch in The Office. And she was never good looking. In fact, i'm amazed they even had Rashida Jones, Angela and Holly in the show when Pam is supposed to be something special.

the cheetah is probably Sup Forums because the even the most retarded gazelle could elude a blind cjeetah. but observers would still feel sorry for the gazelle

To should have an second o

ME SUCKING ON HER BIG FAT TITTIES

Should of*

No way

why's her last name german

Is that Toby pepe?

Her last name is Fischer

I want to put my blade in her glory if you catch my drift

I cannot be more erect than I currently am.

What is this from?

The Girl's Guide to Summer
A small film festival movie

Pretty easy to find user! Enjoy :o)

How does he do it?

he?

Yes. Are you retarded?
The guy she is obsessed with who cucks her with Emily

How was I supposed to know what you were talking about? It wasn't in response to anything at all.

>Jenna Fischer
Jenna Fischer and Amy Adams lesbo shoot when?

>write JAM fanfic (smut)