Rapistgaynaldo sued for chasing Miss Bumbum 2016

mundodeportivo.com/futbol/real-madrid/20180322/441824944477/cristiano-ronaldo-demandado-por-miss-bumbum-2016-por-acoso-telefonico.html
>When you realize she doesn't have a dick

Attached: img_jbatalla_20180322-160609_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_crbum-118-kPbH-U441824944477cLH-980x554@Mundo (980x554, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sage
youtube.com/watch?v=BO05sJYMYI8
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/JUNE.html
agcwebpages.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4676080/How-Cristiano-Ronaldo-created-brood-mini-mes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow another thread by the scatalan

terrible taste

>Miss Bumbum

Attached: 1454388012413.jpg (508x504, 84K)

This Scatalan has severe mental illness. I'm wondering what's wrong with his personal life that he acts this way on the sports forum of a Mongolian skirt knitting forum

ok?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sage

who even believes this shit?

>halal shitskins unironically think penaldo haters will post anything where he chases an actual woman instead of gagging on Moroccan cock
You truly are idiots

remember that girl he """raped in vegas""" the gossip blog that is posted sometimes on Sup Forums claims she filmed him having sex with other gays in vegas and blackmailed him. its pretty accurate most times, the weinstein stuff was posted there as well

Why chase when you can
>dive

>miss bumbum
>no pic of the bumbum

YOU HAD ONE JOB

I bet it feels good emptying your testicles inside miss bum bum rectum.

That's not surprising at all. Would be funny if it was released

Which gossip blog?

Hilarious

lol

What do you think his pick up line was?

>h-hey.. can I t-tap in that ASSist... Ms B-bu-bumBum?

Great thread

>miss bumbum
>haev no ass
Confirmed gay

she looks like she has a delicious nunu

>ronaldo is g...

Attached: B3CBCDF6-6B6D-4080-9BF0-FCB3003B11E7.jpg (620x898, 73K)

literally made for portuguese cock

youtube.com/watch?v=BO05sJYMYI8

>implants

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

id let her give me chalmydia

Oh my... how... pungent...

Attached: Miss Odivelas 2016.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

dayum

BIGGER

me, stage right

boioioing aaoooga

Nah. Just squats and roids

oh shiet this can't be true lmoa

agcwebpages

That nigress is nothing, our Cristianito could tap some better pussy anytime. He just wanted to have a Miss Bumbum lusting his dick as the other one does it with Messi.

shame it's impossible to search anything there, oh well

Why would he rape that girl when there are millions of actually attractive girls begging just to look at him.
Autism

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/JUNE.html

also, just put "site:agcwebpages.com/ cristiano ronaldo" on google that you'll get every page related to cristiano ronaldo in that site

doesn't ronaldo diddle little boys? just looking at him he looks like a total faggot.

>2. MR. X 06/01 It wasn’t rape that caused this A+ list soccer star to write a big check to a woman. It was because she had a tape of him having sex with another man. She was in the room when it happened and was holding the phone. Cristiano Ronaldo
AYYYY LMAO

Attached: 1448398295501.jpg (911x910, 99K)

holy shit, imagine if this was messi being blackmailed by a skank because she filmed him getting fucked by another dude, all this while being asked 15 years in jail and 75m fine for tax fraud

the absolute hilarious state of poonaldo's life right now hahahaha

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 59K)

wtf

Attached: IMG_0251.jpg (400x428, 34K)

>old grandmas clapping
>tfw this is our future

Pls delete this

Attached: 0A8AFC30-899A-447E-8DC5-6A3A1330EC09.jpg (750x750, 122K)

this is a real tweet

Attached: BXMi-QzCMAExf67[1].jpg (499x254, 24K)

You should come, you'd like it a lot you morbid stupid lil piece of shit

lel

Ohnonononon

gay tsuu boi btfo

Attached: epic.jpg (640x794, 83K)

this kills the irishman

OH NO NO NO

>Ass contest
>All the contestants have fake asses

>Ronaldo
>chasing a woman

i don't believe it.

Based Quim

>Our favorite foreign born A+ list soccer player tried as hard as he could, but he finally broke down and was seen in public with his long time boyfriend. Of course, the beard was there too. He had to make some type of concession to his handlers. Cristiano Ronaldo/Badr Hari/Georgina Rodriguez

wtf I though the beard shit is only a meme

It's not for rich people whose livelihood depends on not being a known faggot

lel, are they implying Badr Hari is his boyfriend?

OH NO NO NO

>yfw there are people in Sup Forums pathetic enough to worship this faggot
cristianofags on suicide watch

a third of the entries are about the beards of actors, hamilton, some american football players, taylor swift and male musicians

also this ronaldo is one of the biggest brands in the world, how many latinos and arabs would still love him if he comes out of the closet.

>I love how this closeted A+ list soccer player is supposedly spending time with his girlfriend when in fact, he and his long long term boyfriend were hiring a bunch of 20 something guys each night. Cristiano Ronaldo (Badr Hari)/Georgina Rodriguez

>Unable to get a second child from where he got his first because that was a huge deal, this A+ list athlete in the rest of the world and A-/B+ here, is looking for a new surrogate to have his new child. I wonder when he retires if he will ever open up about everything. Cristiano Ronaldo

Reminder that his last 3 kids were adopted illegally, since 2012 it's illegal in spain to use any kind of surrogacy

But I guess nothing will be done until football leaks published this info too. Disgusting how this piece of shit breaks the law time and time again and nothing happens

W E W
E
W E W

I'm going to laugh if that video gets released

Attached: tenor[1].gif (396x298, 1.09M)

is her name really miss bum bum?

yes, that is cristiano's alias

t h i Q Q

Wow another thread presented by the lunatic (s)catalan

Don't worry he was on top.

reverse cowgirl position? lmao this gets better and better

she skipped arm day

DELET PLS

the gyppo will end himself if he sees this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1507996966220.jpg (215x228, 8K)

TSUUU

My thoughts exactly

serious unironic question

are there people who think Cristiano isn't a homo?
He didnt even produce his offspring like normal people
this is how Ricky Martin and other wealthy gays have their kids

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4676080/How-Cristiano-Ronaldo-created-brood-mini-mes.html

>miss bumbum
>no ass pic

Fuck you and that stupid paper.

>are there people who think Cristiano isn't a homo?
many halalfags are in full denial, at best they'll say he's bi because he's fucked so many women he's bored (lol), seriously

He literally had a daughter with his current gf. But sure, he’a gay for not falling for the wedding/alimony/child support/etc jew during his peak years

Deluded. He obviously hired her as beard and surrogate mother. Watch him kicking her out in a year when the daughter is old enough

>Miss Bumbum
Calling it now, he forced her to fuck him with a strap-on