Put yourself in their nikes for a second

Put yourself in their nikes for a second

>go to school and study hard
>get bullied and called an uncle ass nigger tom by your classmates because book learning is a white people thing
>get told by the left you will never have a successful job because society is racist and they won't hire black people in positions of power
>think you're suffering all that bullying and you'll still end up in mcdonalds

On the other hand

>fail at school and be seen as cool by your peers
>join a gang and feel part of something
>sell crack and make a grand a day
>if you get caught no biggie you can just become a rapper after prison and make millions

Honestly Sup Forums would you choose any differently than they do

Yes I would you nigger. What kind of person resigns themselves to a life of welfare and failure simply because they are told they can't do something by a politician?

I'd want a large house, a luxurious lifestyle and the power to control my own future. I wouldn't want to be dependent on the government for a paycheck which may or may not disappear based on who is elected (Trump plans to cut welfare massively and reshape it). I'd want to be in a position of power and there would be plenty of blacks, such as the President, which could lead me to feel that it was possible to attain a better life for myself.

Toxic culture may affect the way niggers act, but they'll never be able to escape their blood. Which is why even in places like Canada where they are virtually non-existant, they still fill the prisons at the same percentage rate as here.

what about the sheboons?

what is the meaning of this salut?

I would graduate at the inner city high school and take the SAT.

The fact that you were able to graduate from an inner city hell hole school and got an above-median score would mean that you get a full scholarship to a number of lilly white private schools, or a significant discount at the flagship state university.

I would work on being the whitest most unthreatening black guy in the room. Maybe set myself apart from my peers in College and involve myself in Republican politics a bit.

It's a numbers game and playing to your strengths is only logical.

>I'd want a large house, a luxurious lifestyle and the power to control my own future
That's why they becoming drug dealers and gangsta rappers.

i already got MY nikes, i dont need them stupid nigger nikes

Exactly. If the only rich black people you know are basketball players, gangsta rappers, lottery winners and drug traffickers and everyone else is on welfare or works shitty jobs, the career choice is obvious - and first three are unavailable for most blacks.

But the thing you are forgetting, that a black guy who actually studies, pushes through the "uncle tom" narrative, is one of the most highly sought out workers among american companies.

Literally the few and far between competent blacks are scoped up the second they are discovered by companies, to fulfill the diversity quotas with actually useful people.

Thats why you can reach a higher earning bracket, even with a more moderate iq as black than you can as white, but only if you break out of the plantation.

Picture related, a less intelligent black, if he has any demonstrations of being mentally fit, will reach a class in society that an equally competent white never could.

"I b drankin"

>nikes
>not timbs

it's like a hello&salute at the same time

thats a explanation that only seeks to address feels
no argument there
its nothing new, that nigger culture is destructive and creates dindus, whiggers, coalburners and black single moms that push out loads of more dindus
thats well known if you dont shut your eyes when facing the facts
im sry for some, but my sympathy has its limits and all people know what theyre doing
if you chose to become a dindu, so be it

>Put yourself in their nikes for a second
They're stolen Nikes.

Yeah so much worse than being brainwashed by your own people to hate yourself and your culture and you are responsible for all the evil in the world

>jump off a bridge because your friends did it too
you sure taught us all an important lesson user good job

>go to school and study ha-

Yeah I stopped reading there. Nice try.

Illuminati confirmed

saw op pic.
>go to school and study hard
stopped here

I'm dealing.

If I were a nigger then I wouldn't be myself. Your question can't be answered because it requires me to logically consider a logically impossible situation.

Nothing is more bigoted than the racism of diminished expectations.

Its all well and good to acknowledge the plight of a community or gender but hold everyone to the same standards. Once you start lowering the bar for one group, the group will set their sights lower and lower.