Was he really that bad?

Was he really that bad?

I thought he was good. The main reason people don't like him is that most depictions of Luthor are masculine, megalomanical, evil, yet worthy of respect. Whereas Eisenberg plays Luthor as he actually is, the painfully insecure nerd who can't let anyone have what he wants.

Got better once he dropped the act and his nefarious plot kicked into gear.

The worst bit was the ding ding ding scene honestly

So Lex is a Sup Forums poster?

Isn't that the question of the day?

me? personally? I enjoyed this movie and his dialogue made me think

rooftop scene redeemed his questionable acting before

Pretty much, yeah.
The way his nose is running during that is so gross.

Yes. It's why he's so relatable

the ding ding scene was cringe worthy and possibly the worst lex moment, everything upto that point was golden imo - not to mention a goat theme

So basically the stripped off the contrast of Luthor's outer, carefully maintained image and his ugly, petty interior and just made the character flatter and less appealing. Great job.

I thought he was the best part of it aside from Affleck. Maybe it's just because he's cute but fuck it! I liked him!

>flatter and less appealing

Oh jeebus

I really disliked the whole movie, except for the dream scenes.

He sucked.

I wonder what Luthor will be up to in the Justice League movie.

Why did they shave it off, bros? I wish he could have kept that glorious mom cut forever! ;_;

The rooftop scene was absolutely kino.

"Now even god, bends to my will"

You guys actually watched that movie?

>The worst bit was the ding ding ding scene honestly

I was fine with that since it's indicated that whatever Lex learned in the ship pretty much put him through the psychological equivalent of what happened to what's-her-face from Crystal Skull.

I assume he'll recover and he'll be all the more formidable.

Yes, he's partially based on fucking Moot (people like him at least)

He was fucking great. "Not muh" fags need to get over themselves.

Fuck off reddit. Here we watch movies and form our own opinions instead of sucking the reviewer cock like you. Kys

the dialogue was insanely bad, i can't even blame him given that trash and snyder's direction

I've never hated a character more in my life; I'll give him that.
I don't know if I hated him because of his performance or because he was the villain. Maybe both.

Did you watch Suicide Squad too?