DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-maher-democrats_us_59093dbfe4b0bb2d08731eed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is this faggot? We need him to come back and DESTROY TRUNPHF!!!

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Is Stewartposting the new epic meme?

2016 it was oliver
2017 colbert

who will trigger Sup Forums in 2018?

Whenever this site is a fucking dead niche shithole for racist conservatives a couple of years from now, I hope hiro realizes that he could have stopped this.

Protip:the way to attract your target demographic of 18-30 years olds (aka the most liberal age group) to your website isn't to allow people to promote anti-liberal ideology.

Poor Liebowitz, his moneymaking dumbing down of the American political discourse delivered a living nightmare.

Oh, well.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with those people ?

thin skins

due to circumcision

I haven't watched this show

give me a quick rundown

Sometimes I think about how everyone on both sides is so brainwashed and I remember how this is when they all started to feel smug and superior for watching a comedy news show.

it's actually false flagging Sup Forums trolls that don't even have a side they just like picking fights for no reason

>Protip:the way to attract your target demographic of 18-30 years olds (aka the most liberal age group) to your website isn't to allow people to promote anti-liberal ideology.
what did he mean by this?

YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN GOYIM

Oh wow
You are so smart user
When you grow up I want to fuck you

some new faggot comedy central talk show host.

oliver was earlier dumbass

This guy's not wrong. Liberal doctrine needs to exist in a vacuum where dissenting opinion is stamped out viciously. Any place like Sup Forums where you're allowed a free exchange of ideas and opinions will ultimately turn conservative over time.

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

>le comedian puts on his serious face and tries to take the moral high ground

sick of this shit

it's really fucking genius what the masterminds of these shows have done

they know that millennials take all of their opinions of gospel but as soon as you try to refute anything they said, suddenly, "DUDE IM JUST A COMEDIAN LMAO"

liberals are pussies at least bill maher doesn't hide behind a thin mask of "comedy"

>hurrr be liberal and delete posts I don't like

r*ddit is that way

Sup Forums has never been more popular

>Poor Liebowitz, his moneymaking dumbing down of the American political discourse delivered a living nightmare.
>Oh, well.

Decently funny stand-up comedian who jokes about jews and racial stereotypes gets trapped on a nightly talk show with hack hipster writers who give him politically-correct sjw material that's heavy on identity politics, pandering to black twitter, and race bait.

Just letting you know :)

>at least bill maher doesn't hide behind a thin mask of "comedy"
this

I'll disagree with almost everything Bill says but at least he's not rat like leibowitz who just deflects all criticism under the guise of comedy

WILL the liberal tears ever stop? I honestly don't know how much more winning I can handle, I'm becoming bloated like that frog who drank too much.

>Bill Maher Warns Democrats: ‘Ease Up On The Identity Politics’

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-maher-democrats_us_59093dbfe4b0bb2d08731eed

Is bill ourguy?

Maher hides behind smugness. He's the ultimate smug

At least this bullshit was canceled

>Audience eats his shit up because he's technically black and makes them feel hip and enlightened for agreeing with him, but not TOO black so he doesn't feel threatening and alienate his sheltered, naive fans

He's seriously the same as Stewart and Colbert (and I imagine Trevor Noah is too but idk) just less funny, and able to provide his "black perspective" on things

I used to watch this guy and honestly his show was just awful all around

>first 4 months
literally unfunny
>4 months after
dude black people and twitter lmao

also watching him melt down over trump was funny

Oliver was the 2015 man, post elections newfriend

It reached a breaking point in 2016, but keep pretending reddit.

Clip of metldown?

I also watched him and you're right, he wasn't funny. I actually stopped watching because you could tell from how the audience laughed that some people were even possibly payed to be there.

liberals must be doing something wrong because my friend who is a bernie fan said to me the other day "this more than two genders shit makes me want to vote conservative"