I just took a huge, massive, megalomaniac shit. Where is the cleaner?

I just took a huge, massive, megalomaniac shit. Where is the cleaner?

Attached: STRONG MIND(S).png (25x17, 489)

catalan SEETHING

>1 single romanian lives rent free on the heads of scatalonians, argies and soy burgers

(You) tried, Twain

>megalomaniac shit
No wonder you get baited by a Donaldo-fellating gypo if you don't even know the meaning of words.

>He called himself the dreaded word 'gypsy' already in two threads, this time even without proxy
Holy kek the meltdown

Is the Alfonso v Gypsy fight the biggest in Sup Forums history? I've never seen so many mentally deranged accusations being thrown around with such sincerity.

>one Romanian poster on Sup Forums

Attached: 1377419898309.jpg (250x317, 15K)

All me

Attached: 1521579326477.jpg (1915x1005, 635K)

The Romanian janny is actually real. Twain is that pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-141858.jpg (1439x7359, 3.01M)

i feel like we can still go bigger

Al Fonso looks like he's losing. Chadmania keeps shitposting with no brakes and this loser keeps spamming shit and accusing everyone like a lunatic.

Get a life, Twain.

It's not even a competition, Al-fonso is just so fucking cringy
He literally believes every single person who has ever disagreed with him is a proxy

A strange game. The only winning move is not to give his beloved attention to the autistic gypsy.

You didn't answer me yesterday. Did you impersonate testers in the /4ccc/?

Attached: n_real_madrid_fondos-1804501.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>Twain is literally talking to himself right now
Embarrassing.

that's exactly what a gypsy proxy would say
we got you

His 56% buddy is the same, replied to me faster than he did

>Twain is still pretending to be a subhuman chicano and momentarily forgot he was posting as one so he made a 56% joke
You just keep further exposing yourself gyppo

You're a fat American piece of shit. I live here but am thankfully not an Amerifat

>Twain is now losing it completely now that he cant brush off the proxyfagging janny allegations
kek
KEK

>A strange game. The only winning move is not to give his beloved attention to the autistic gypsy.
And yet you're making threads about it, while is trying to drag me into it by association. I'm having a good laugh but it's getting silly.

I was thinking of this before. Just imagine the late night hours he spends roleplaying, as he himself just said, replying to himself in over a dozen of threads. Imagine being this pathetic overweight gypsy, holed up in his house while his mother begs on the streets and his dad searches for drugs for personal use, imagine him sweatily patrolling Sup Forums with those Hot Pockets his sister stole from the supermarket, amusing himself through the pass of minutes, days, hours, just by himself, convinced that someone will reply to him and finally give him attention.

Then it happens, he sees a eR jOnAaaAs thread, and his skin bursts all over the place, he checks his janitor acceptance email, giggling to himself, moved from the spam box to the very important category, as he can't remember the password for his jannie account. He thus deletes the thread, but he has to keep posting at the same time at one of the New Zealand/Mexican/Northern Europe gypsy shithole proxies like Albania. He likes to imagine that he is friend with a mexican, like the diving Halal legend Hugo Sánchez, his would-have-shitskin reminiscent of his crushes like carapizza Casimiro. In his little gypsy mind, this 300 kgs disabled gyppo is having a battle on the internet. He is struggling for his madrí, his Muslim friends, hopeful that one day he will be rewarded for his services, that he will hold Mariconaldo as a princess. His "job" never ends. He stands alone at the hill of shill shitposts. Unknown to dignity, nor known to paid wages, he is the gypsy of his board. So as he prays, Unlimited Proxy Works

refer to and to
>He likes to imagine that he is friend with a mexican

>it's getting silly
Exactly Twain, your blatant proxyfagging in this thread was getting ridiculous. Good thing you cleaned up that thread before anyone else found out about your mental breakdown

It's a pretty interesting day on Sup Forums

Attached: 1495098849775.gif (273x199, 970K)

I should be banned for a monthright now, isn't that so? Ban evading. The previous ban was for making the thread in which you exposed yourself as TWAIN and as a schizoprenic massive proxyfag that has probably been faking every poll in the 4ccc for Sup Forums for almost a decade, and doing the same keeping the traffic in this board as the official jannie police. So wy aren't you doing your job? I'm being entertained by a mentally ill subhuman gyppo while I'm down with the flu illness myself, but you have no purpose, no transcendence beyond this.

Therefore, clean my shit

All jannies must hang

>tfw we are the premier country in making people mad
u mad australians?

Attached: 1521022115235.jpg (900x1200, 409K)

Spaniard Seething because his Romanian plumber fucked his girl

I fucking love this. All this because the gypo called Barca shit or something. l m fucking ao

bin that proxy Ion

This is the reason why there shouldn't be flags on Sup Forums

>Tfw despite using more than ten different flags you have been unable to come up with a response other than "lol u mad seething" and denial while cleaning our shit in three days
Thing is, I can see how you resemble Mariconaldo. A massive attention whore, but a total robot, dull lifeless carcass inside

Attached: La chacha gitana eres muerta.jpg (339x548, 20K)

>making the thread in which you exposed yourself as TWAIN
I have no idea what you read or not but it wouldn't be the first time he'd be impersonating me, you can check the archive for proof of that.

This tbqh, I'm sick and tired of being bullied for being Canadian

You're in vogue fellow shit poster
The Australian menace is eternal

at least I'm not an andalusian gypsy :3

>Le -1% face
>Resorting to gyppos himself again for the third time
If your fever is too high you should turn off the computer for a second. This meltdown can't be healthy being an overweight janny

Attached: Gypsy pony.jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

btw check those dubs

Attached: Dubs roulette.png (841x1071, 1.32M)

this pakilonian mongrel is so embarrassing

He's Andalusian? Does he not know Catalans hate Andalusians? Even the anti-independence ones I've talked to have complained about how Andalusians are unemployed leeches who do fuck all all day.

based australo
gypsies aren't known for smarts

r-reroll

>this thread

Attached: 1521168908835.jpg (2508x3344, 1.45M)

do his posts read like he's self-aware?

polish world cup win confirmed?

At least there are more Canadians other than you, imagine if you owned a flag like the gypsy or this one. Being forever remembered because the gypsy used your country flag for a couple of weeks of extreme autism

Attached: Canadian gypsy noddle arms chink muslim fan.jpg (1242x1196, 177K)

nice trips portubro

Attached: 1457377573206.jpg (600x338, 45K)

The master of roleplay. Autism in its purest form

Attached: genius.jpg (850x400, 54K)

itt:everyone is a gypsy

should I just bump my lucky star pics?

Spaniard worked into a shoot

wow I had never seen anyone so assblasted as you are because of based romania

lucky star fucking sux so no

before the janny deletes this just remember that andalusians are 100% genetic gypsies shunned into slavery by the superior white castillos

I didn't hear you, can you repeat?

Attached: 1461525068059.gif (250x300, 85K)

inb4 he claims this post to be a proxy

Aren't all Rumanians supposed to be gypos

GITANOOOOOOOOOOO. EH, GITANOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LIMPIA MI MIERDA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAY PAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CON LOS MALACATONEEEEES.png (28x24, 996)

Let's reach 500 boys

Attached: 1461528382942.jpg (800x1200, 137K)

nah, you fucking heard me
moeshit is SHIT

okay, so no moe then

Attached: 1452098512799.jpg (800x800, 669K)

The fact that he waits about one hour to do his roleplay before cleaning this thread should tell you all about Er Jonas Twain. He has a Sup Forums gold, he is an autistic mod that has been forever in Sup Forums. The better you can do against the subhuman gypsy is not giving him his attention and leaving him to reply to himself

Attached: La TWAINtura.png (485x443, 37K)

no I changed my mind, I want to see the rest of the story

fuck, forgot to switch proxies

Attached: 1461528629435.jpg (800x1200, 133K)

but who was proxy?

Attached: 1461528691106.jpg (800x1200, 186K)