Complains about white/cis/male/etc privilege

>complains about white/cis/male/etc privilege
>conveniently disregards American privilege

the only privilege is being an ignorant hypocrite

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/laparisienne/sante/en-images-euro-2016-faites-l-amour-pas-la-guerre-la-nouvelle-campagne-aides-20-06-2016-5899571.php#xtref=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans in general know fuck all about the rest of the world, and by rest of the world I mean anything outside 10 miles of their houses, which coincidentally is where the closest fast food restaurant is located at.

I wont take an insult like that from the Indian version of South America.

She gave him a blowjob and it says "AIDES" at the bottom? What the hell is this?

Or what, are you gonna shove more hamburgers down your throat while crying like a bitch in your safespace, sissy?

No Ima raep you.

yes

some aids campaign poster

sauce

Enjoy your 60% while it lasts. Not even Trump can uncross the Rubicon.

>Enjoy your 60% while it lasts. Not even Trump can uncross the Rubicon.
Coming from a brown person.

The monkey is trying to communicate again

leparisien.fr/laparisienne/sante/en-images-euro-2016-faites-l-amour-pas-la-guerre-la-nouvelle-campagne-aides-20-06-2016-5899571.php#xtref=https://www.google.com/
Weird af I still have no idea what was the point of all of this.

Would a brown person sympathize with your impending doom?

If only the fat wasn't covering your eyes and ears, you would have learned from our mistakes.

All this SJW nonsense comes from American universities where bored privileged fucks bitch about "micro-aggressions" all day. Can we just get rid of America please?

The damage has already been done, and has reached the glove over. Most universities, even the best ones in the world, are contaminated with this insanity.

look at me sweden iam the german now,jpg

black cunts give white girls aids.......yeah no shit europe.

>Would a brown person sympathize with your impending doom?
No he would be to primitive to sympathize even the most basic of things.

What do you expect, burger-bro? Of course an anti-AIDS campaign.

Is it so unfathomable?

>All this SJW nonsense comes from American universities where bored privileged fucks bitch about "micro-aggressions" all day. Can we just get rid of America please?

You lost your voice 70 years ago.

"Aides"

I haven't been to south America or Australia yet. And obviously not Antarctica. Other than that I've been around. I was armed most of the time though.

My condolences for the fall of the American empire.

Checked

I know that you are angry, but deporting/genocide of 40% population is guaranteed civil war
You will never be white again, you have to accept this

privileged groups have the luxury to complain about privileges aka being hypocrite

>Implying the American Empire is going to fall.

Polan I respect your opinion but I hope you may show a great example to the rest of your cucked neighbors about what it means to be white.

Forgot pic.

>10 miles
>Closest fast food restraunt

Try a quarter of a mile to 10 different fast food places.

L M A O

this triggers me

>Look mom I posted the meme about Americans again!

America is going to collapse shortly

Listen, m8, it was a great run but everything has an end. I know what it is like to face a (quite literally) grim future, but you have gotta accept that there is no turning back from this. Your white newborns are already a minority, and by 2050 the U.S. won't even be majority white anymore. It's best all of the white folks get together in some isolated and unspoiled territory within the country and secede. Hell, it might even be too late for that, too.

Actually, most of the lib cucks on universities in America look to Europe as the shining jewel on why we should be like them, ie more progressive, tolerant, etc, etc. If Europe wasn't such a progressive liberal shithole protected by America then none of the libcucks would have a box to stand on in the echo chamber ivory towers that are American universities. Europe is idolized by these fools, yet they don't realize Europe is granted these luxuries due to NATO and American protectionism.

>most of the lib cucks on universities in America look to Europe as the shining jewel on why we should be like them
Which is ridiculous because this SJW bullshit is not nearly as rampant in Europe as it is in the US. Regarding such """important""" issues like gay marriage or abortion, a lot of EU countries are more conservative than the US. Nobody here takes "rape culture" seriously apart from some crazy feminists on twitter (who are mostly influenced by US feminists), same for bullshit like micro aggressions. Europe is more leftist when it comes to economics but SJWs don't care about that. They have no idea what Europe is actually like, so they should just shut the fuck up already and stop spreading their cancer across the world.

I agree wholeheartedly, but you have to realize 80% of them haven't even spent significant time in Europe, and those who did were there only for a week or two on vacation. Europe is highly romanticized due to American complacency due to being (whether you admit it or not) the dominate global culture. They so badly want to set themselves from the "ignorant American" stereotype that they devote themselves to being Europhiles, albeit in the political sense, not cultural. Although they wish to defy the stereotype, they ARE the stereotype, but now with a voice, although not accurate. It's really a projection of their inadequacies and lack of any real talents or skills.

this. I see our news outlets taking american waste and regurgitating it. Which is pretty funny, because e.g. our largest minority is 5-10% at max, and we have 90%+ with caucasian features. Before the refugee/immigrant crisis you the whole concept of racism was pretty nonexistent here

Why do they do this to us? I get that you guys pick on us, but why can't at least the establishment be nice to us? Haven't we suffered enough?

it's just a poster dude, it needs a bit of controversy. The curly hair is a nice gimmick, although a bit haram to show

...fucking Belgium, literally.