China could win the world cup within 20 years

>china could win the world cup within 20 years
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36185908

Attached: Flag_of_China.png (2000x1333, 35K)

*loses 6-0 to wales*

Wales have the 3rd best player in the world

Is BBC the CNN of English news? As in soyboy, liberal bullshit?

no they dont

No.

Is that in any way relevant to a Swedish manager's opinion about the prospect chinese football, you obsessed, crossposting mongrel?

Well, yeah

They're literally worse than the likes of North Korea and Uzbekistan. Maybe in 20 years they can be at Japan or Iran level at best.

>loses to a team with literally 1 decent player

We’ll be Germany tier by the time they win one.

Hey man, it sounds like Reddit is more your style, head over there for the best on-topic sports discussion on the internet :)

"Could" being the keyword. Dr Congo 'could' win the World Cup within 20 years too. Is it likely? No, but they could.

20 years might be too early. I could see it in maybe 30 or 40 years. Then again who knows? They might have a huge talent pool just waiting to pop up.

In 40 years maybe.

>Dr Congo

He did my nan's hip operation. Top fella.

no, not really, their east asian mentality is not made for collective sports

In 2000 years maybe.

Neymar?

Pretty much.

Isn't east asian mentality all about the collective?

Bbc news is good. Just dont watch their 'historical' shows where they have blacks playing greeks.

Robson Kanu isn't that good mate

Nearly but not quite. The Guardian is CNN but even worse.

>le ebin "talent share" meme

It's all about fitting in the collective.

In collective sports, you need a high collective organization to play at high level, sure. But you also need a lot of creativity and players who can take individual initiatives, and this is where east asian fail.

TO give you an example in basketball: Chinese actually have great long distance shooters, who are lethal when given clear shots. Because, well, shooting technic is something you can grind in training by shooting thousands of times. But they have nobody to actualy gives the ball to the shooters, as their point guards are utterly abysmal, and the players in general utterly unable to take a personnal initiative once the opponent's defense took down their 1st system.

As a matter of fact, basketball could be a good example for this thread: in the late 90's and early 00's, with a appearance of guys like Meng Batere, Wand ZhiZhi and Yao Ming, and the fact Chinese love basketball (much more than football), a lot of people were thinking they would be a great basketball country in a few decade. Yet it never happened. They managed to have 1 or 2 vaguely decent results thanks to Yao Ming in the mid 00's, but as soon as he retired they failed into irrelevancy, not even able to make it to the world cup despite being in the weakest continental zone (weaker than Africa). All the foreign coaches they had complained about the same thing: Chinese point guards (and backcourt overall) are abysmal when it comes to manage a game and create something in front of a defense.

I'm pretty sure that can be extrapolated to other collective sports.

>100,000,000 soyboy articles on their website about women and what not to say to x minority group (aka "leftist")
>actually supports the right wing policies of Conservitives
sounds about right

>digital blackface

>he still doesn't get it

It sounds like you should go back to Sup Forumsddit and t_d you enormous fucking faggot. Kys

What?

good post francebro never thought of this but it explains how hivemind countries are shit at team sports

>He thinks the "conservatives" are right wing

Attached: fhhadihbvojao.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>The Tories are now considered left-wing
what a bizarre world we live in

Dumbest shit I've heard in my life. I won't even read the article. 20 years that's five world cups, anyone here dumb enough to think they'll win the world cups in five tries? Did they even qualify for this world cup? They'll be Sweden tier in 20 years. That's all.

Attached: 428589FE00000578-4714788-image-m-106_1500562880889.jpg (634x544, 48K)

Yea, but at least they don't seem as far gone as CBC

>now
How politically sheltered are you brits?

>le actually English man

oh wait, that's actually 80% of Wales squad

pathetic little English parish of a country

Yeah, I guess Franco and Hitler thought Churchill was a liberal pinko when he sent tanks in to stop strikes in peacetime

More likely: Russia reforms the Soviet Union and wins the World Cup

England will win it before they do

We have already won it

1966 was fixed

Right. And in 20 years, the average Chinese man will have a 12" penis.

hahaha come on
he means that this time for real

Hitler was a leftie doe