What would he think about the current state of his company?

What would he think about the current state of his company?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/books/news/jrr-tolkien-cs-lewis-bonded-mutual-hatred-walt-disney-private/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he'd probably be nonplussed at the amount of heebs

inb4 antisemitic
inb4 Frozen is a lesbian power fantasy
inb4 Avatarland is going to bomb

I shudder to think.

>wow these films are pretty bland and uninspired. when I started this company I basically ushered in a golden age of american animation and my name was synonymous with beautiful and whimsical fairytale cartoons. now my last name basically just means "banal childish corporate trash". thanks guys.

then he would re-kill himself and make sure to destroy his brain forever

fuck beaten

he'd burn it to the ground

Literally who?

Kino C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien fucking HATED pleb Disney:

telegraph.co.uk/books/news/jrr-tolkien-cs-lewis-bonded-mutual-hatred-walt-disney-private/

On the one hand he would be pissed.

Yet the company prints money with movies. They can add another billion before the next two weeks are up. He never stopped being a business man.

He'd get back in his coffin and wait for it to be covered with dirt.

I KILLED MY OWN MOTHER FOR THIS!?

*shoots himself*

People forget that he's a businessman and he would be absolutely ecstatic to see how well Disney is doing.

I'd like to see them create an animated full feature film with a life or death budget. oh wait they're dead!

Based

Roy was the businessman. Walt was the guy who loved betting on ambitious expensive projects because he was very much a believer that money was merely a tool to fund more art rather then being the sole goal.

Also, considering how enthusiastic he was about new technology, he'd totally be interested in CGI and video games. And he would have probably choked a bitch over how poorly managed Disney Interactive was before they finally decided to kill it outright.

>two hacks throwing an autistic tantrum over dwarves

kek

>he was very much a believer that money was merely a tool to fund more art rather then being the sole goal.

This is true. I didn't mean to imply he wanted money for the sake of wealth, but he knew to fund vision it takes money.

Walt believed the American Dream could work for art too. Sad it's now run by kikes and fags who want to make Lefou suck Gastons cock

>"And the dwarfs' jazz party was pretty bad. I suppose it never occurred to the poor boob that you could give them any other kind of music."
>Lewis also condemned the dwarfs' "bloated, drunken, low comedy faces,"

what the fuck is it with them and the dwarves? was it autism?

You think Walter would have loved Kingdom Hearts desu?

no but asking if everyone has autism is a form of autism

Anime was influenced by Walt so he would probably see it as some "full circle" thing

He'd probably like the first one but then hate how overcomplicated the plot became.

Personally, I think he'd get a bigger kick out of Epic Mickey just from how they ended up getting Oswald back for it.

Not as much as accusing others of autism for asking about autism

>Trying this hard

He might think some are below quality standards while some are ok. He might hate/dislike marvel and sw. I don't know what he would think of 3D animation.

Towards the end of his life, he had already grown a part from his own company and simply focused on his own projects, one being Disney world, which was suppose to be an actually function city or real estate or something. So I guess he would check to see that it just became another amusement park, probably get annoyed about that.

When Disney saw Cinderella, (the first movie in which the company had made money, but Disney himself had no creative involvement in) Disney pointed out all the flaws in its animation style, which had cut a lot more corners in comparison to his films between 1937-42. So my guess on that would be he would talk shit on the 2d animated films, but marvel perhaps at what the 3d could do? Disney would have the knowledge on creating a great 2d film (as of 1950's standard) and would then be able to critique those ones, the 3d one's he might be struck with amazement possibly?

I don't know, I don't know why I even tried.