Where were you when you found out the MSM browse Sup Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html

bump. it's real

nigger if you didn't think the msm didnt browse Sup Forums your fuken retarded m8

>chat room

Are we fucked?

>chat room
Do these people seriously not even read wikipedia before they shit these stories out like the diarrhea they are?

We wuz relevant!

>pol gets blamed for a mass shooting

just was about to post this, check DM first thing when I wake, and the lead article is about here. is it here or int, think someone might have said it was int during night.
actually glad they didn't give website, too many people.

daily mail readers are like 80 years old, they can barely operate a self service checkout
nobody's going to call them on their shit

I hope you realize this place is going to get shut down now.

Good.

Are you that surprised? Just because a handful of shitposters act like Sup Forums is some super secret dark corner that no one knows about doesn't make it true. Everyone comes here all the time, fucking Alex Jones is basing his entire show around it.

oh fugg no. quick post lolis and gore.

Were we ever not?

can i post memes in this chat?

you think this little thing that doesn't even mention us by name would have us "fucked"? we've gotten more attention in the past, >>>/reddit/

Only if we can save them I really really like memes

Hahaha, you fucking mongs, what have you done?

They are going to blame Sup Forums for pushing him to murder.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

what would you prefer they called Sup Forums?

Racist anti-Semite commune working towards a new Holocaust?

>Unironically believing anything written on Sup Forums
Now that's some top-quality journalism, lads.

An imageboard, because that's what it is. Fuck off newfag.

Good morning normie media niggers. You are worthless propaganda tools destroying the working classes of your respective countries. I hope you are all raped to death by the muslims you cover for.

yes

It doesn't look like Sup Forums, they're a blue board and they don't have IDs.

We're already doxxed and listed. V& and summer camp My dude, don't be a pussy
>Don't cry while in intake.

Can we hold?

>Racist anti-Semite commune working towards a new Holocaust?
I would rather they call us Racist Communist working for a worker's revolution

u sure showed them xD

pic related, the lurker himself. (or the one that wrote it for a juicy story)

Somebody could have changed the Style.

nice image you posted there

if you want to live in a workers paradise, move to Venezuela

Not the first...
Interesting how they havent yet drawn a parallel to the Oregonshooting last year that was announced on /r9k/

>tfw floor is lubed with piss, and ceiling has shit socks hanging from it
hope they have gas masks

Uh. I was here. Shitposting. Obviously. Since...this is where you posted the info...where else would I be?

>new Holocaust
>implying a first one happened

I knew this guy. He was an Islamic terrorist

chinese rice stock market

I don't even
We truly live in a Reddit hell now
Lurk more and stop subjecting us to your blatant newfaggotry

No they don't

>The Daily Mail believes German shitposters

Absolute trash.

Actually I was thinking of starting a Communist revolution in Tallinn

we have to try.

I know this guy. We were in the same continent together.

do you think we can blame reddit or ebaums world this time? I be we could get them to think it was r/Sup Forums at the very least

Reminder that only fools would take anything here posted at face value

I've been here since /new/ m8

how about you kindly fuck off back to your anus, the change of environment is obviously not good for your head

>They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room

WHO
IS
DIS
CHEN

goddamn journalists lmao

No.
Everybody else is fucked.

Now you must decide what to do now.

such a punch-able face

He was right though. Sup Forums is an image board...

but the oregon nigger actually posted it beforehand on r9k, this was just someone who knew him, and probably an iranian/turk because how many Whites in germany would dare say something to a muslim? it'll blow over eventually, this shit always does.

This is serious! How do we stop bullying?

You mean the BND browses Sup Forums and they are injecting lies into the conversation to build the narrative that he was a bullied loner and not a foreign international terrorist that killed Germans because they were German.

>not an indonesian counterfeit snow boot making website

race war

I posted in that thread.

>mfw

There is reddit infiltration though. The enemy is among us as well.

Still wouldnt have suprised me if the dug that out again.

No user this is not the time for race war.

In fact, there's never a time for race war!

He's the Chinese brother of the famous hacker known as Sup Forums.

He wasn't bullied. It's BND and state media damage control. He was a terrorist from Iran, that's what he was. Use your head.

anti bully rangers.

Sup Forums is an image-based bulletin board. Most posts here are not even images so you can't call it a legitimate imageboard. Even a chatroom would be a more accurate description of Sup Forums.

35pbp

Hi guys -

I'm a journalist working closely with a new BBC3 web series designed to tackle the issues effecting young people today. We want to draw from a large pool of experiences and cultures and 4 chan seems like an incredible source of grassroots information.

How do you feel your futures are being effected by the economic migrant crisis currently playing out in Europe? Is right wing politics on the rise among the youth - and, as a left-leaning organisation, where does "Anonymous" stand on the issues you raise?

Thank you for your time.

>summer camp

Should write a story about how this journalist hangs oyt on known racist and anti-Semitic websites to fuck his career up.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

fugg 'em.

>terrorist from Iran
First one in thousands of years? I mean, you are free to tell yourself that it was the evil muslim but that wont change anything.
You should accept the most likely truth and build your opinion around it, and not build your facts around your opinion.

Maybe he became a terrorist because he was bullied, hm? Maybe you're the one who should use your little head.

>effected
Nice try, laddie.

>it's not an imageboard because you don't always post images
Um, no.

was the macdonalds free shit thing real, or was it made by someone here/infinti? On twatter, there were hundreds of people doing all sorts of shit since it was prime US shitposting hours, middle of summer.
I hope the fucking macdonalds ad for free shit wasn't here/infinti, that could..ah, fuck it, who cares anymore.

This happens at least twice a year

A sound plan I guess.

Tits or GTFO

it is a chatroom of sorts.

OH MY GOD CHECK THE NEWS QUICK

SAM HYDE IS STORMING THE WHITE HOUSE

Samuel Hydberg? Sam HYDE!?!?!

"imageboard" is the most basic and widely accepted definition of what Sup Forums is. you haven't been here since /new/ and the fact that you're even trying to talk about this shit is proof you're new here. lurk moar faggot.

>effecting

No, it's not. It's an imageboard.

They are probably using "commonly known" terms to explain what Sup Forums is to their older readers.

Chatrooms imply real time shitposting. When you chat with someone do you refresh the page to see if they answered?

(You)
now fuck off

a fucking KRAUT is responsible for this shooting

Uh, do you refresh your page when browsing Sup Forums?

Suck my dick you british faggot and stop hijacking the BNP with MI5 while sending death threats to Nigel

Fucking EUSSR commies

((()))

>be bullied
>hmm I should totally kill some random innocent people for this!

Literally autist

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a cunt of yourself. My trip is a lance of truth and justice used to skewer gutter cunts like your good self. Now please do me a favour, find a blow torch gently turn it on and fuck yourself in the arse with it. Once its good and inside, get someone close to you to turn up the flame to max. Also, while they do that ask them to video it and put up here. Don't forget to ask them to do this BEFORE turning on the blowtorch as you might not be able to after the insertion stage and that would spoil all the fun.

That would be brilliant, thanks.

We are but a Tibetan shadow puppetry website of peace.

There is zero evidence that he was bullied. However, him being a foreign international that hated native Germans is documented on video (balcony exchange).

Nice work cunt, now it's "bullying" and not him being the Islamic terrorist that he was.

Post shit that makes normies mad. drive them all out UPRISING NOW REEEEEEEE

Yes, to check for new shitposts