Be dutch

>be dutch
>nothing happens

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/06/06/isis-terroristen-zaten-vluchtelingenkamp-nijmegen/
youtube.com/watch?v=gysf7TZtnIY
youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about that right wing guy who got stabbed?

>12 years ago

yeah, slow down family.. germans bragged about no terror attacks too, and look what they got last week.

There almost was an attack in Nijmegen, but one member of the muslim cell ratted them out.

>be Dutch
>be Moroccan

be hated by everyone

Fuck off morocco, nobody likes you

Who? Van Gogh? He got shot (knife in chest was just to pin the death threat to, among others, Ayaan Hirshi Ali), and that seems like a lifetime ago now..

don't worry, we hate the Moroccan diaspora in Netherlands too

DON'T JINX IT

>tfw in The Hague

You know they got armored SUV's with well trained men and assault rifles driving around the city at all times, any sandnigga wanna start shit he gonna get fucked up very quickly

WEED happens all the time, man.

>DON'T JINX IT

He's right guys, we would hate it if anything happened to the Randstad.
The Randstad should always be a safe place.
Luckily the dykes around it are very stable.

This happened

sauce?

Now those are some libtard levels of self-hatred

when is the gay pride big chance on happening

>Be Moroccan
>Go full retard gunning down French Maghrebi's in Amsterdam in some drug dispute
>Wildly shoot around, even hitting houses and shit
>Shoot at motorcycle cops that respond to the call
>Get away
>Flee to Morocco
>Get life in Moroccan prison instead of life in NL prison

Kek... I still wonder what he was thinking. Though I think he got it knocked back to 20 years on appeal.

During the walks? Me and my team were actually waiting for something to happen. Are there any sources?

Amsterdam is beautiful by the way, so is Nijmegen. Regards, Sweden

>Be Aquafresh
>Wait for next rinsing

when i was there on tuesday we saw guys with sniper rifles. shit must been secured heavily

No, before.

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/06/06/isis-terroristen-zaten-vluchtelingenkamp-nijmegen/

Nah, the fuckers there are retarded and only come to Morocco during holidays every five years
constant car crashes due to these faggots, they think their retarded "moroccan" chimpout culture is acceptable here

kek, didn't know bout that one

Hello dutchbro, where are you at? North or south? We are gathering people, please respond.

How does it feel to know you are hated for just your face?

soldiers of odin?

Sure, but Soldiers of Odin is more of a german thing, but yeah something like that. But a bit more effective.

I'm not brown and I don't really look Moroccan with my glasses on so it's not a problem

>Soldiers of Odin is more of a german thing
cough

you can't unhook the hook nose

>hook nose
what?

>kek, didn't know bout that one

Hamza B. Got convicted on appeal in Tangiers to 20 years in a Moroccan prison, and subsequently complained about inhumane treatment, kek. He probably hoped that Morocco wouldn't bother prosecuting him for shooting at European cops.

>mfw comfy almost purely latvian town, only thing I have tolerate is a few slavs or gips sometimes showing their subhuman natures.

>where are you at? North or south? We are gathering people, please respond.

Wanna bet? Its literally the first thing we notice.

No Sven, you are lost.

>Dutch actually pussied out and never initiated a referendum on their EU membership

Nope, but frankly let the police come, I really dont care. If this is what it has come to, so be it. They should be ashamed and any dutchbro should be for as long as they tolerate this shit.

what?

That's why our deals with Marrocco are so important. They only dislike the dutch for giving less money for people who return to Marrocco.

It's good to hear Marroccan people say that. Your culture is badly reflected here. Turkey's culture seems to be spot on though, nowadays.

Moroccan prisons are worse than Algerian prisons, which have the reputation to be one of the most inhumane prisons in the world

There's a reason you never see any footage of Moroccan prisons

We don't have a lot of hook noses here, they're mainly in the Rif region

Wait, aren't most Moroccan immigrants in Netherlands from the Rif?

There's a huge problem of street robbery here, it's impossible for any woman to go out after sunset alone
Apart from that, it's quite comfy in its own way I guess

sounds nice, you can just sit back and enjoy the show

Incorrect, the netherlands is the best example of the future. The citizens are ignored, most of them too scared to do shit, the other half too blind because of muh left propaganda.
The netherlands is, for now, a lost cause unless we actually do something..
>Straya
Nevermind.

if anything happens it's either on pink monday in Tilburg or the Gay Pride in Amsterdam if not, nothing will ever happen

dunno where rif region is, but we have a shit ton of berberscum here

>>Dutch actually pussied out and never initiated a referendum on their EU membership

We were a founding member, and there has never really been talk of a referendum until relatively recently.

Don't bother. You are a sinner and sinners must be punished. youtube.com/watch?v=gysf7TZtnIY

lad...
that's Luxembourg

Oh dont worry, friend.. Something will happen rather soon.

>be half dutch
>height genetics :^)

>be Dutch
Nice try, Morocco.

Northeast Morocco (excluding parts near Algeria), mountains n shit (everyone there is kinda weird and there were a bunch of separatists in the 80's / 90's)

>shit ton of berberscum
Morocco is ethnically berber in its entirety, there's different kinds of berbers though

I'm not muslim though

You are allowed to lie.

>Wait, aren't most Moroccan immigrants in Netherlands from the Rif?

Yeah, most originally came from the Rif and other shitty rural areas. Virtually all are Berbers, even though many pretend to be Arabs.

Wasn't that today?

I don't know, I don't really like the poofters so I stay away from them.

If they attack Tilburg, Brabant will go berserk. I a village nearby they were already dumping pig corpses and delivering letter with bullets in them when the municipality dared to introduce the idea of building a refugee center.

Fun fact: I had a disposable Twitter account, never posted anything about local issues, but was followed by the local police department.

Going to England by boat in a day or two, and I'm pretty worried about being 'randomly selected' for a cavity search after they check my name in their database.

SO FAR

>those kids
shit man, teenagers with that hairstyle get arrested here

>many pretend to be arabs
That's a large problem here, people think they're arabs while virtually everyone is berber
a few tens of thousands of arabs from the ottoman empire doesn't mean shit in a population of millions of berbers

taqiyya in sunni islam doesn't work that way senpai

If you look closely at that photo, you can see an Argentinian too.

>dubs of doom
Someone please screencap this

>be toothpaste
>brushing happens

It does not matter, You are all equally worthless.

Morrocans can be bro-tier as long as they stay in their own country.

Hey us too. Must be the weed (ayyy lmao)
>packs a bowl and watches the world burn
Feelsgoodman

Thats turkroaches

Found the spy.

t. Abdul de Vries

>if they stay in their own country
I'm moving to France soon though

I mean, that's your opinion I guess my dude

This coming from a burger, actually able to get a gun and start the revolution, but too scared so he goes on the internet and complains.
Go on.. Complain some more..

>I mean, thats like, your opinion man..
No, this is a fact you wish to dodge, a fact that one day will glass your entire continent.

Do many people like anime in Morocco?

>I'm moving to France soon though
If current trends continue you'll probably be safer in Morocco in a few years.

Sure senpai

I already feel safer here when it comes to islamic terrorism (not so much when it comes to regular thugs), but I'm aiming for a great engineering school and there aren't any here
The technology sector is dead too

No

tfw student in Tilburg going back monday. please no..

How do I subscribe to posts on this website? I need to make my voice herd. 1 like = 1 vote.

>dutch
>litterally dude weed lmao the country

>learning dutch so i can possibly come over there and add at least one white person again

Place was comfy as fuck, took the trains all over, biked the same way too.

????

ache ua euage uguge lageu bezem a zemmel tfoe

>delivering letter with bullets in them
oh shi-

>be dutch
>call lgbt police

Just avoid the big cities and it's like we're actually a white country

Do you need daily muslim attacks before you finally stop normalizing muslim violence?

Sure, come over bro. I live in eastern netherlands close to germany, place is comfy as fuck and nearly as white as here in the eiffel ingermany where I am on vacation atm.

Just use some bantz and you'll be fine.

>be dutch
>lose to Argentina

Avoid cities. Lots of multiculturalism, if you know what I mean.

Our king is pumping his seed in an argentinian qt, guess they got DUTCHED

>our king
arubian chief witchdoctor?
dont you mean BLACKED?

Aruba is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

We've been part of the kindom for hundreds of years and still are, he's our king as well.

DELETE THIS

Sup bro

eh, i know it, that was a joke, maybe a little bit poor one.
besides we call you faggot toothpastes holendrzy living in holandia and spekaing po holondersku no such thing as netherlands in polish :^)

I noticed that when I ventured out towards the sea. Got quite a bit whiter than Amsterdam.

Get me a job jolly african american, I'll give you all my American shit.

>be czech
>what should happen?

>what should happen?
those trips should be czechd of course, silly pepik

Pls deliver us from Surinamese Zwarte Piet haters..