/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/robinedds/attack-of-the-thrones?utm_term=.wpvxEbqqe#.pf8Empqqk
archive.is/rb1BQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any roof bros here or am I alone?

A Hand to two unrighteous Kings who both died.

?

What will his story line be in Winds? (if it ever comes out that is)

YFW you realize them killing off Stannis while GoT turned SJW along with gamergate etc. were the very sparks to the fire

>mfw reddit will think it's to give George time to finish and publish the book

lol merkel is da bomb

>making your Hand some random southerner who is only a knight on the authority of a """king""" who was only ever a claimant to the throne

Why does Davos go around calling himself Ser Davos if it never counted?

Why did Rhager name both his sons Aegon?

He's Henry Tudor.

>Why does Davos go around calling himself Ser Davos if it never counted?
He was knighted by the true king by Westeros' laws of succession.

Is Sansa Elizabeth of York or is that Jon?

>

Is that really your best answer? He was never knighted by Robert after the rebellion, so don't give me that either.

he's not a knight

Probably Sansa, yeah.

>Tourney at Ashford theory is true

kek.

Jonsafags BTFO

>Is that really your best answer?
What more do you want? He was knighted by the king of Westeros.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

But jon is a targ, silly :^)

Knighthood is not the same as legitimisation in Westeros.
You don't require a king to dub a knight, any knight can do so, and Stannis was a knight as of Robert's Rebellion.

I would kindly ask you to keep politics out of /got/. Of course you don't have to, and every poster is important and a member of the family, but it just seems out of place and could possibly lead to ugliness and dissent, both of which are far too prevalent in these tumultuous times..

We are all fans of the Song; let us be united in that and leave the political bickering and name-calling to the many forums, boards, and threads dedicated to that. Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

What is Qyburn's endgame anyway? What is the point of his allegiance to Cersei? Wasn't it Roose or Robb who saved him at Harrenhall? And if he just wanted to fuck her up by sewing Joffery's head into Robert Strong's shoulders, why bother getting her out of the Sept's dungeons in the first place?

I understand that she provides him with innumerable resources for his experimentation, but the guy just seems far too intelligent to throw in with that nutty gash without some ulterior motive.

But not named Targaryen. otherwise Joffrey doesn't count for the theory cause he's actually Waters.

Aegon fits because he's always known he was Aegon, he just pretended to be someone else by a different name

To continue his experiments, she lets continue his experiments and even encourages them when most others would not, I dunno, and he didn't nor would he

More like the False Dimitri

>What is the point of his allegiance to Cersei? Wasn't it Roose or Robb who saved him at Harrenhall?
Because Cersei lets him do all sorts of random fucked up experiments. That's how I see it, anyway. I don't buy the Joffrey's head bollocks, though

Cersei killed all her boys to get the throne to herself. I don't care who you are: you follow that person or risk being killed.

Stannis was the Kings brother and a knight when he knighted Davos. Robert was still alive when it happened.

Maario Naharis

pure

unless there's some backstory to that(tho I can't think of one that would make sense) this is so disgusting.

cleganebowl is a myth

>Waht is Qyburn's endgame anyway?
Releasing the Black Death/Plague upon Westeros.

heh. that'd be a nice theory.

>All the world knew that a maester forged his silver link when he learned the art of healing -- but the world preferred to forget taht men who knew how to heal also knew how to kill.
always liked this line from Cressens.

This

I don't care for cleganebowl or the hound for that matter, but I do want to see the prophecy fulfilled with the Hound killing her as she wouldn't expect it. But it will probably just be Jaime.

/got/ general
Ser Davos Nudity Edition!

any valonqar that isn't jaime or tyrion ( or at the very least tommen ) would be fucking stupid.

>Ah! You were thinking about your own little brother but in fact it could've been one of the 2 millions little brothers in Westeros!
>Or even one of the 5 millions little brothers in the entire world! EPIC TWEEST!

Sure the prophecy had some stuff that Cersei didn't (or couldn't) interpret when she received it, but it's not random bullshit like being some random little brother that doesn't have anything to do with Cersei.

>tfw the little brother valonqar is bran

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

what about the little brother of someone that cersei fucked over who specifically expressed their desire to strangle cersei like the prophecy says?

Maester Luigi

give me a hint

there is. it's called muh nationalism is dangerous and it leads to another hitler

edmure

would be pretty funny tbqh
i hope all the prophecies are fulfilled by side characters with less than a total hour of screentime

it'd be some great pottery for someone who the reader/audience isn't really intended to take that seriously to end up doing something that important

If Tywin was around, would he have allowed Ned's execution?

obviously not
not even cersei was that dumb

Anyone who thinks the opposite is a fucking idiot

yeah, I meant, another backstory aside from Merkel wanting Germany to be the cuckiest nation in the world.

Is there no German with any kind of pride at all?
Think what happens if Trump does that with the US flag...

Azor Hot Pie!

Twin refused to even melt down ice until robb was dead, on the off chance he could use it as bargaining chip. It was a fucking sword. Ned was robb's father, he was far more valuable as a hostage.

This is about as likely as Tywin taking the crown away from Joffrey to give it to Tyrion and ask him to name Shae hand of the king.

Also this is quite clear if you've read the books. Ned's execution is one of the main reason he sends Tyrion to KL; Because everyone there is retarded and doing stupid shit. He also mentions Janos Slynt being given Harrenhal and the dismissal of Selmy, but obviously these 2 things are not nearly as bad as the Eddard execution.

Now that I think of it, I think he makes it clear on the show too, calling it "madness".

Madness and stupidity!

I wouldn't be surprised if Varys plotted to have Sansa marry Aegon. He still might, seeing as how he sent mad mouse to find her. It probably won't work out that way though.

>Ned's execution was six years ago

>you will never give Arya a loaf of bread in exchange for being able to lick the filth off of her toes

it hurts

the face of a rapist

He would've sent 20 good men after him

>ywn piss/cum in her bowl and have her drink it because that's all she has

>until her savior arrives
Jaqen H'ghar

huh, he died in 299.
that was 1718 years ago.

>ywn live in an alternative timeline where an attractive and talented actress got the part of Arya

>horseface

>2011 was 1718 years ago

>I don't care for cleganebowl or the hound for that matter, but I do want to see the prophecy fulfilled with the Hound killing her as she wouldn't expect it. But it will probably just be Jaime.

probably this cunt

>Jaqen H'ghar arrives
>"come Arya, a man is taking you're virginity"
>Arya and Jaqen start walking
>Gonna be fun on the bun!
Beta version only.

Maisie was the perfect Arya in season 1 at least

he said a loaf of bread, jaqen
not a load of rape.

Please don't harm her.

Arya Stark

Choose 3 characters who will have sex/hardcore sex or making love to Arya.

A hole in the ground

>299
>not -2 of Cersei's Era

The Mountain will end up raping Arya which will lead to the hound finally dealing with his oneitis and will initiate cleganebowl where both cleganes with perish.

Yoren : Hardcore sex
Hound : Making love
Gendry : Sex

>let's take a walk Arya
>come, we need to talk
>How are you doing Arya?
>Do you really want to become no-one?
>Do you like sex Arya, here, in the House of Black and White?
>Waif wants to watch
Faceless Men leisure time

>Now it's time to discover the true reason why it's called the house of black and white

not gonna lie y'all are fucking creepy people when it comes to Arya

pic related

Jaqen: Making love & sex
Hound: Hardcore sex
Waif: Hardcore sex

it's literally just the jaqenfag

May the 4th be with you, /got/!

buzzfeed.com/robinedds/attack-of-the-thrones?utm_term=.wpvxEbqqe#.pf8Empqqk

>close the door Arya
>this way, down the stairs
>Waif you too needs to come
>and here we are

No its not, retardfag

Any picture of her in that dress but no Dornishman molesting her?

>May the 4th be with you

I want faggots like you to leave.

you managed to wait 30 seconds between the posts to make it less obvious, more self control that I thought you had, jaqenautist.

kek usually he responds 3 times when a post calls him out
most obvious samefag on this website

Literally all me

Why is it creepy to post a 20 year old actress

archive.is/rb1BQ

>maximum cringe

>Is there no German with any kind of pride at all?
I'm American and as far as I can tell from talking with Germans on this site, there are Germans with pride. They seem to be an endangered species though.

LOL
O
L

>(if it ever comes out that is)
kek, Martinfags really believe this?

He will die before he publishes another book