youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=v-YceDqSUo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When Bootsy stops being a SJW

Mike detected

Blocks your path*

Mfw Bootsy isn't coming back.

whats happening at Cinemassacre now?

also Mike carries the channel probably by smoking meth and playing games nonstop

They kicked out Bootsy and replaced him with fucking Ryan. It's literally Mike running the entire operation now. James might as well just go retire somewhere he's pretty much worthless.

but why did they kick Bootsy out? Just a beef between him and Mike

never
bootsy was too pure for that channel

what am i looking at

They won't explain. It's totally being swept under the rug.

friendship ended with bootsy

>party on, Garth
>party on, Wayne

no, seriously. what the fuck is that? is that a tranny?

Guitar Guy got out just in the nick of time!

who is that on the right?

Mike's love interest.

video?

Hey guys, can I play too?

is that a blow up doll?

JUST

James needs to take his own channel back.

Look at that sterile fucking office workspace. What a fucking cuck. Hahahaha.

Ugh... Alpha is horrible.

Hasn't it been Mike who has been driving James this whole time? Like he's fucking mad for fame and wealth. It's all a fucking scheme by Mike to get rich and dirty. Notice how he's been taking more and more a central role on Cinemassacre? The main show is now 'James and Mike Mondays', and now we have Mike Matei full playthroughs and 'Mike and Ryan'. Seriously can anyone stop this power tripping fuck?

James doesn't even seem to give a shit about anything anymore.

ryan is the true master.

Mike is his puppet

and james is mike's puppet

*gets the forklift*

>gets everyone to sign under his company
>makes everyone play Use Your Words
Holy shit why, the game sucks balls and everyone is now doing a stream of it

Was the black kid supposed to be Mike?

AVGn is a weird creepy old pedo in the movie that hangs out with a 15 year old for some reason

>15

>black kid is named sarah glendering

nice try

>15
>nice try

he was born in 1990 and the movie was filmed in 2013 or so..

quit being obtuse

oh shit the 1990's was 10 years ago meme just fucked my shit up

What video is this from?

I don't want more board james if bootsy isn't involved

based bootsy

why does he look like a jew

*heavy breathing*

He also just stole the "Bootsy Beats" show and livestreams him stumbling through various hard games.

He looks like he has AIDS

he's benjamin bootsy

If you watch Monster Madness and James' old home movies, you kind of see the bigger picture. James loves movies and making them. He's obsessive about it and he wants to make quality. He's basically said as much in the Mega Man AVGN, but he's not going to make AVGN episodes frequently anymore because he doesn't want to get stale or lower his standards. Mike wants to make content all the time, which I could see James being okay with from a dollars and cents perspective, but it's definitely not Mike forcing James to make movies or new episodes. It honestly just feels like James asked Mike to draw a picture for Top Gun and somehow he wormed his way into doing everything else

More like

>Hey guys, I'm going to be in the next video, we are playing this game, not that one. I' the boss now so do what I say.
>Pass the cheetos...I paid for them after all

Does anybody else find Ryan physically revolting? He is an actual mouth-breather. He never closes his mouth and it bothers me so much.

Not to mention how unlikable and uncharismatic he is as a person. They should have kept Ryan chained up in the attic where he belongs.

>not watching acccursed farms

He infuriates me. One time Mike and Ryan were streaming the GI JOE NES game, (which to this day I don't think has been uploaded), and the mother fucker would NOT listen to any advice. I was literally telling him exactly where to go and what to do and he just brushed it off. He was stuck in the same spot, "Duuuuh what do I do guise?" I kept telling him, he even read it out loud and still didn't listen.

Ryan's great! He always does his homework on the game they're playing and has such funny comments. More of Ryan!

Is this fat fuck high all the time or just retarded?

He always looks lost, and you can tell nobody wants him around.

I can only imagine the smell. Like sweaty cheese.

>yfw when a discussion about action figures begins

>He also just stole the "Bootsy Beats" show and livestreams him stumbling through various hard games.

He got caught playing over recorded game footage in the Punch Out walkthrough. Plus, anyone who's ever beaten Tyson could see that Mike had no strategy and obviously just kept putting in the code and kept recording until he beat him and then edited in the footage. Such a phony insecure faggot. He needs to fuck off, for his own sake

She's cuter than Jame's wife.

Or the hookers Ryan buys with his dad's money.

>She

#replacecolbertwithbootsy

Ryan gets shit on more than he deserves. It's not his fault that Mike fired Bootsy out of insecurity and jealousy. Your anger is misdirected, broooo

>He got caught playing over recorded game footage in the Punch Out walkthrough

proof?

qt

Anyone remember a time when Mike was playing TMNT on NES, trying to beat it and some one brought up emulators/ROMS in the chat and Mike fucking flipped his shit. Went on a rant for like 20 minutes, on and on like a smug prick. "It's gotta be authentic!" "We literally have truck loads of rare games sent to us over the years and never play them" "Fuck you if you can't afford a $800 game!" He deleted all of the rant on the video when it was released.

I didn't hear about him getting caught editing in recorded footage, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's suspicious how he comes so close to dying on those playthrough's but survives literally everytime.

Never forget.

Fuck off Ryan, got grab another bag of Fritos.

Mike is a massive faggots. I feel bad for James. Is this the best he can do as far as friends are concerned?

First his wife cucks him, then the retarded baby thing happens, and now Mike and Ryan cuck him out of his own channel.

What a life.

It's not a secret that he edits the playthroughs. He's openly stated that he edits out the deaths.

why does he dress normal in cinemassacre videos but in all of pics he post on twitter he dresses like a queer?

They probably wouldn't be uploaded if he didn't survive, and if it's a hard game it'd make sense to come close to dying.

I never heard about this either, but I'm curious to see what you're talking about. I hope you're not just talking out of your ass, I wanna see something.

it was all over /vr/ like a month ago. some user made citations about when he'd accidentally press the buttons even when he wasn't punching. he was right. mike refused to answer any questions about it. too lazy to find the archive, but it's out there. others can back me up

Mike "Save State" Matei

youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo&t=1s

Got a link to that, famalam?

Once again, proof? Sounds like something he'd say about the James and Mike Monday's videos since they edit out a lot of dead air. I'm not even trying to defend him either, I just want to actually see what you're claiming is true.

Does he not even shower?

I don't remember, he just mentioned it on one of the playthroughs. There's not really any reason I'd lie.

do you honestly fucking believe mike plays those games without save states and without highly editing them? he openly uses a retron5 (save states) instead of his retrousb (no save states), and he clearly plays over recorded footage. go back and watch. i think the simpson space mutant was obvious, from what i remember

your an asshole if you believe anything that comes out of that dickhead's mouth. he's a pathelogical liar and deceiver

motherfucker mike

You could always tell how jealous he was of bootsy during the Mike & Bootsy shows.

Bootsy was actually pretty good at those games and Mike was always pissed off and frustrated.

I don't think James even likes to play games anymore.

If anyone watched him live stream Roger Rabbit and remembers how he couldnt finish the game due to not listening to people - then spent like four hrs trying to do the boss. I think he mentioned editing the video due to that huge amount of time wasted on the boss - and he did both the edited version and the unedited version. Unsure if he kept both up.

>You could always tell how jealous he was of bootsy during the Mike & Bootsy shows.

This. It got worse and worse as the episodes went on. Looking at those two, you could cut the tension with a knife. But all the tension was coming from Mike, never from Bootsy. Bootsy would always be laughing if he died or if he was losing cause he knows that playing games is supposed to be fun, not a life or death situation to show off in front of the fanbase like how Mike took it. The Caveman Games episode immediately comes to mind

that was before he started the complete playthrough series as it appears today. he's been playing over recorded and edited game footage. he won't confirm or deny it for obvious reasons because he's pretending that he's playing the game in real time but he's not. he uses save states and probably plays them for hours on end and probably dies an embarrassing amount of times before making it seem like he cruises through them

youtube.com/watch?v=v-YceDqSUo4
It's either that one or one of the similar videos like it.

I'm no #1 Mike fan, but this makes me skeptical. Are you claiming that in his live streams he plays pre-recorded and edited gameplay footage and pretends to play over it? Any evidence?

i'm talking about his "complete playthrough" series, which looks identical to his live streams, but its him playing over recorded footage. notice he never did a live stream of punch out and then edit that footage down like he did with roger rabbit. he used save states and several deaths in his own time before editing it together and playing over it. someone else pointed out the evidence over a month ago. this has been discussed to no end

Mike's penis carries the channel.

But he beat Mike Tyson's Punchout on James and Mike Mondays, they even had Bootsy in the wings just in case he couldn't do it. I don't see why he'd have to bother playing over recorded footage when he clearly has the capability to actually play through it himself.

Gay Mike and his girlfriend's penis carry the channel.

FIXED

Okay, that's more reasonable. But still, like I said earlier ITT, he's openly stated that he edits out all the deaths in the "complete playthroughs".

watch that episode again, it was obviously luck. bootsy was telling him what to do as he was doing it because mike had zero strategy. he starts flipping out at the end because he never beat tyson before. you think he could play through the entire game without losing just on one try? you're either in denial or mike himself (probably the latter, because who else would be arguing for him at this point). i'm done trying to spell it out for you

board james should have ended with this episode.
instead, james felt the need to give it le edgy fight club twist with the next episode

>you're either in denial or mike himself (probably the latter, because who else would be arguing for him at this point). i'm done trying to spell it out for you

I don't care if he can or not, I just like to see proof when people claims things instead of just taking their word for everything. I don't really care either way about Mike, I'm just curious to see if he really did play over recorded footage, but so far all I've heard is rumor.

Considering the "big reveal" didn't actually affect the whole Board James story arc at all, I didn't mind it, it was amusing.

>but so far all I've heard is rumor
i'm sure it's somewhere on desuarchive. like i said, someone caught him some time last month and a bunch of threads appeared on /vr/

watch him from now on and keep it in mind. you'll notice he's being weird and not acting like he normally does when he's playing a game in real time

Bootsy was great that sucks he is gone. Mike and Ryan are annoying as shit and it's obvious James just wants to mostly do movie stuff but his money comes from the stupid videogames so he can't stop.

I honestly never really watch his solo stuff much at all, but I guess I can keep an eye out if I do. It'd still be nice to see some kind of video example.