m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11534970/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Monastic_same-sex_love
genderwholeness.com/lds/understanding/what-causes-male-homosexuality/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933
bu.edu/thenerve/archives/spring-2010/reviews-spring-2010/homosexuality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-WabG3EJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do men achieve orgasm when the anus and prostate are rhythmically stimulated by a phallic object?

The world is a mystery.

IIRC there's some correlation between how many older brothers a man has and the likelihood of being gay. That's the biggest most consistent natural cause they've found as far as I know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0

The same reason some people have foot, giantess or inflation fetishes.

In my view it's a combination of the few that have fucked up brains and the rest that were fed propaganda since a young age. Why were people who grew up in the USSR more Communist than the adults who were conscious when it was created? Children are highly impressionable

this is a myth
otherwise post videos for proofs.

Immune reaponse in the womb, related to fraternal birth order.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11534970/

They put chemicals in our water that turned the rainclouds gay

nature reacting to decadent, sedentary society.

explains why so many Greeks and Romans were homos.

I was attracted to the same sex since I started showing interest in love. Kissing men always seemed strange, in Disney movies I wanted to be the prince who rescues the princess.

It was just there from the beginning.

I'm gay because I like dick, OP.
It's not hard to figure.

Why are people straight is the real question. Women are awful.

Did you know ancient Japanese monks had gay marriages with young monks?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Monastic_same-sex_love

Some people are errors. Just look at Swedes.

Can't win against cocks.

Alright let me break this down for you real quick.
"Gay" is a word and term we use for people who identify as "exclusively attracted to the same sex", right?

So they are saying they are only attracted to the same sex, nothing else, ever. We take their word for it.

This is a recent phenomenon that is branched back from Freud and other Psychologists who first studied sexuality in the early 1900's because before that, it was never studied and homosexual behavior was first of all, not called homosexual and second of all, was just seen as 'behavior', not a signal of an association with a lifestyle.

Why do humans now want to justify their behavior with associating with a lifestyle? Ask yourself that.

Sex serves a societal in addition to a reproductive purpose, which is why homosexuality is so prevalent in the military. It establishes a social hierarchy.

cos they liek bums

Variants of that dynamic, dominant older male with submissive younger male, can be found in a lot of cultures. Homosexual acts seemingly hasn't been view as something that was done between equals historically.
IIRC Greek men that wanted to live together as a couple forfeited their right to vote back in Antiquity.

that's your typical american

do you think animals are fed propaganda at any age? You may not like gays (I don't mind them as long as they don't wave their dicks during some parade on the main street) but stop deluding yourself it's related at all to propaganda.

It's just how some people are, get over it you fucking virgin shitstain

For attention

genderwholeness.com/lds/understanding/what-causes-male-homosexuality/

This seems to be some form of "therapy the gay away" but there are some interesting food for thought.

Pic very much related.

well, if that's not
R A R E
A
R
E
than I don't know what is

Serotonin imbalance, mice would rather fuck mice of their own gender and forget about breeding if they had lower levels than mice with normal to high

when i hit puberty i noticed boys more than the girls

and i was scared to look

They think it's something called epi genetics. If genes are sentences and paragraphs then epi genetics would like punctuation.

Genes can be promoted and supressed by things like methylation, which doesn't mean much to me, but if a gene can be promoted or supressed then a gene from the y chromosome that tells you to like tits and ass could be under or non active and you default to wanting dick. This is probably a gross over simplification.

That's your Pole.

Can you read, faggot?

Cocks look better than meatflaps to be honest

who was your first love?

this, women are fucking disgusting. They drop blood clots out for fucks sake and are constantly leaking like a broken Chinese faucet. Only a man can actually be clean

Homosexuality, bisexuality, and transgenders are a congenital events. Simple as that. I'll explain below.

Your sexual preference is determined during pregnancy when the pre-optic hypothalamus is being created. As soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg, you'll be an XX or an XY, but there is also a development in the middle of the brain called the pre-optic hypothalamus. This forms during the 3rd-7th week of pregnancy. If this area grows with a missing amount of cells, they are asexual (that crazy aunt thats still single), if you have a few more cells you are bisexual. Certain parts of the hypothalamus can also receive over-development with too many cells and that drives a man to chase men, and if XX you will be a woman chasing woman. If developed completely even and normal you will be XY chasing women and XX chasing men. Its really that simple, its not a choice, we are driven by biology, and entirely responsible of the adult female during pregnancy to consume a diet high in absorbable (colloidal) mineral and vitamins, free of any over processed foods that would inhibit absorption of nutrition.

A good example of this is a deer that's a doe, but born with antlers. Its kind of like lady with a beard at the circus show kind of deal, the mother was missing a nutrient, or the soil was missing a nutrient where the animals were eating from. So you understand, plants take, for example, inorganic calcium molecules from the earth soil or rocks and take it up into the plant and absorb and transform it into colloidal minerals that then organisms can eat and metabolize for their bodies.

tl;dr - The only reason there are more fags today is because failing nutrition of mothers, the american diet in general, and specifically pre-natal nutrition during the 3rd-7th of pregnancy and this is provable.

Also praise kek. Sources below:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933
bu.edu/thenerve/archives/spring-2010/reviews-spring-2010/homosexuality/

Furrfags.

(((Freud)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-WabG3EJ8

Cos there faggots.

Government indoctrination to think that homosexuality is ok. It's being used as a form of birth control.

Teaching and exposing homosexuality at a young age.

Pride Parades on the streets of large cities.

Homosexuality displayed in almost all media and TV shows to normalize it.

If these things were suppressed in the media like the good ol' days we wouldn't have our children confused about their sexuality.

>uncommon at best.

Someone I met on the internet. The internet was different back in the beginning.

Fuck off leaf. Go ask your mom why you're a faggot.

>Also praise kek. Sources below:

This is a great explaination. Shame Sup Forums cant be this helpful all the time. Thanks user. I was having a convo about why gays exist with my girlfriend this morning. This solved that debate.

it's called the "Halitosis Bomb"

The gubmint is turning people gay.