Why exactly are burgers so fucking bad at soccer...

why exactly are burgers so fucking bad at soccer? 320 million of them and they can't put together one single team that can actually play at a high level.

it's literally a retirement home for soccer players (rip Zlatan)

Attached: USA-soccer-ball.jpg (1200x900, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socceramerica.com/publications/article/76356/brad-rothenberg-our-federation-lost-jonathan-gon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oNa_RCuum3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

our team athletes that are good stomp the field, with no competition what so ever
they never develop properly

Whats considered bad?
outside the top 15?

MLS is like 20 and growing dramatically in talent every year.
Anyone who knows anything about sports business could tell from a mile away that MLS will be a top 5 league within 5 to 10 years (depending on when they choose to put the salary cap way up)

The US will inevitably win a few world cups in the next 30 years.

not rocket science folks.
Money + athletes.

We don't know, even in obscure winter sports like curling and xc skiing, we've produced decent athletes. Liberia, Romania, South Korea, Cameroon, Mexico, Egypt, Ukraine, Ivory Coast, Bulgaria and more have produced better players than us. You'd think we would have made at least one top-tier player by now.

Unironically kys, Doyle

>The US will inevitably win a few world cups in the next 30 years.

Attached: 1520316581207.jpg (957x621, 53K)

only 10th-tier talent plays it. mls probably isn't even a top 10 sports league here despite some fake news hand wringing trying to tell you otherwise. it's just not popular here except with basically the least athletic subset of people that live here

Do kids play soccer in their free time? In USA I don't think so. It's common everywhere else.

if lebron and gronkowski played soccer they would eviscerate the competition

>top 5
>5 to 10 years
MLelShills actually believe this kek

Theyre already top 10 top to bottom, not that far fetched with their money, I agree with him.

>They are already top 10 top to bottom
You need to learn to bait harder Doyle. There are like 15 leagues in Europe alone that are better than MlelS

They have more professional players than Argentina and 20 times more than Uruguay

Anything they say is just an excuse, they do care about this sport. Of course it isn't the main sport there, but they still do care

BASED DOYLE. low key the best troll on Sup Forums

unless hes actually serious, but im 99 percent sure its trolling

LeBron James would be Emile Heskey standard at most

too low iq

>unless he's actually serious
I'm afraid he is.

Name 1 (one) elite +110kg football player

LeBron and Gronkowski would just be goalkeepers, and no goalkeeper is even close to the GOAT argument, usually these big guys aren't athletic enough to play 90 minutes on a field role

LOL look who it is, mr insecure pussy, the 14 year old who spends all day calling everyone doyle.
aren't you tired of being torn apart by everyone?

and oooo ahhh yeah its going to be so so hard to leap from the French and Dutch league.

Basic. Math.
cant fight it

Can't belive you took time to type this shit out. LMAO at your life

I don't know who doyle is, but you sound really dumb. You do understand what he means by top to bottom right?

>he thinks MlelS is close to Ligue 1 and Eredivisie
Now this is doyleposting

once again folks.. Basic math.
do your research.

Do any of you truly genuinely believe the league of the United States isn't going to be at least top 5 as soon as possible?
Haha and you're calling me delusional?

don't be silly.
this shit is beyond obvious.
I don't know what all the fear and backlash is about

Sup Forums gets gayer and gayer every year.

fucking euros and shitskins have to ruin everything due to their volume alone.

lowest quality posters ever, the whole lot of you.

Some Mexican kids do but mostly it's basketball and hockey where I live. Baseball on the weekends

You retards are trying to argue that Mls is so equal in talent when 1) that's not true and 2) your parity doesnt make you a top league.

This. Obviously.
How the fuck are you guys ignoring everything PSG and Man city has done this last decade.

Well they can't even make top 4 in a confedaration with only mexico as another competitor

*loses to Tabasco and Tacos*

1.La liga
2.Premier league
3.Bundesliga
4.Serie a
5.MLS
6.Ligue 1

it makes sense

I don't even know what that means.
Parity doesn't make you a top league, but use your brains for a split second... If you take all of the top player sin the league and put them on 5 teams... Boom you get to compare the league to the likes of Greece, Turkey, etc.
MLS is a top 8 or 9 league on earth.

You're smarter than that buddy. You know that teams who bullshit around all of qualifying get punished for it. In no world is Panama as good as the US. That's a dumb argument.
Same with chile.

Because My Little Soccer is a joke of a league. The USMNT will get better when all of their best players are in europe. Pulisic, McKennie, Weah, Miazga are the start. Bradley and Altidore are the mediocre past.

for some reason there is a lot of fear around this. odd paranoia.

Panama qualified to the world cup. US MLS NT didnt. Deal with it Doyle. MLS is trash

>muh retirement league
Such a stale meme. Old washed up euros are not anywhere near the driving force if the league any more.
Zlatan is old, but he can still play, and he's not even expected to be a top player. He's not a DP (designated player).

Looks fine to me

Attached: 1500859434221.png (916x689, 22K)

then you got these retards.
"I know MLS sucks cause I don't watch it"
clever.

Youre an idiot if you think any coach on the planet would have Bradley in the starting 11 of the US team.
why do you guys keep exposing yourselves as clueless.

this odd self hating American soccer fan is the most insecure pathetic shit there is.
"lol mls sux its not as good as my team Man City, even though I live in California"
Pussy ass niggas

I want soccer soyboy homosexuals out of my country.

"MLS led Panama qualified for the world cup - thus MLS sux"
intelligent

>t. unable to think critically
How's middle school treating you?

>Youre an idiot if you think any coach on the planet would have Bradley in the starting 11 of the US team.
...you can't even shitpost in a coherent manner.

lololo so true. "dude MLS isn't good" on FB comments, such cowards. Support your local club.

But if it was a volume argument Americans would win

>My little sawker faggots from the reddittor general are here
Oh boy

Wouldn't*

you get the point.
and It stands as a fact.

Ok, if you want manlets (by US sports' standards), how about Chris Paul or Steph Curry? If they had spent all their life learning and practicing skills with a soccer ball instead of a basketball, they'd be Messi-tier.

Yeah probably in 4 or 5 years. They can actually probably leap from Serie,cA top to bottom, next year if they tripled the salary cap.

>being this retarded and autistic
Typical from an insecure mlels fag

LOLOL anti MLS Americans calling local club supporters insecure.
What. A. Pussy.

Just be thankful it’s not a popular sport over here user, if we actually gave a shit about it we’d dominate. All our prime athletes play Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and even Lacrosse before they even bother with gay boy Soccer, Soccer is for kids who weren’t athletic enough for the others

Ame football and baseball are way soyer, stop being so stubborn and blindfolded

in 10 years time it might look like

1.Premier league
2.MLS
3.La liga
4.Bundesliga
5.Serie a

if they play their cards right this is very possible

*flops*

lol dude soccer is easily the 3rd biggest sport in the country, fix your ancient ass retard bullshit.
Pussy ass Baseball is dying and its not coming back.

Of course its possible, the US has too much money.

once again, not rocket science.

not even. id go as far as saying by next year

You’re actually a retard if you believe this is true, we have good soccer clubs for the girls maybe that’s where you see an increase in participation because it’s the only sport our daughters can actually go pro in and have it matter at all but if you look at youth sports enrollment numbers for boys, you’ll find that Soccer is still pitifully low, there’s more money in Baseball and Basketball those two sports are actually still growing, nice try though

depends on the salary cap.
they can quadruple it tomorrow if they so chose to.

Look at what they have been able to do with like a fucking 25m salary cap and 3 exceptions per team.
Its insanity.

>why exactly are burgers so fucking bad at soccer?
MLS and SUM have stunted the growth of the sport in this country by picking pansyass white middle class kids for their shitty academies instead of Jose from the local park. There's also the god awful developmental system that produces mediocre players like Jordan Morris, Gyasi Zardes and who knows what college turned MLS player fuck.
Naturally because we're a huge country, we still produce some okay players who escape the MLS trap and head to Europe during their late teens like Pulisic who completely avoided MLS to train with the best in Germany. Then there's those who came up through developmental academies, went to an MLS academy and then told those faggots to fuck off for Europe like Matt Miazga, DeAndre Yedlin and Erik Palmer Brown.
It isn't a coincidence that our team became a joke when all the Americans started to come back to MLS. We lost the 2015 Gold Cup to Jamaica, lost to Mexico in the Concacaf cup that same year. were humiliated in 2016 by the big boy teams like Colombia and Argentina and failed to qualify for the world cup in 2017. All while Bradley, Altidore, Howard, Graham Zusi, Dax McCarty, Jordan Morris etc. etc. etc. all these MLS fuck ups kept getting unwarranted starter spots and WOW who would've fucking guessed, they failed and cracked under pressure when it mattered.
To sum it up, we have a golden generation coming up in Europe and so long as we tell the MLS homos to fuck off, we will be back to qualifying for world cups with ease and putting in a strong performance or two.

They are still too tall

You think they are athletic because you see them next to 7 foot gyganiggas who lack agility

hahah its gonna be a tough future for you bud.

TLDR: racism

the MLS would win the champions league if it competed in it, FACT. my seattle sounders would BTFO any La Liga or Premier League team

Prove me wrong instead of making cheeky comments, oh wait, you literally can’t

It's not try again. Baseball gets more popular as you get older they've pushed that same story for 30 years. Nothing's changed. Nobody becomes a soccer fan out of nowhere at 25.

The type of people who follow soccer here are typically the least athletic people we have, sheer quantity don't matter. Toss all the money in the fire pit you want, it won't change. Soccer is a sport of last resort and approached differently from the other sports.

MLS will easily become a top 5 soccer league revenue wise but that's about it

Attached: .....jpg (600x600, 21K)

wew talk about delusion.

"there are 20 year olds in diff countries that deserved to be on the squad more than Bradley"

sheer stupidity.
I guess every expert and coach on the planet is wrong and you're a special snowflake who knows better.

>The US will inevitably win a few world cups in the next 30 years.
I'm somewhat drunk so maybe my math is shit but that would mean you'd win more than one out of the next 8 world cups. I DOUBT THAT.

I don't really get why burgers say they don't have the best athletes. It's pretty well known that the US NT usually have stronger and faster players than almost all other teams, but they lack the creative players and overall good average creativity in the squad.

serious answer: the MLS salary cap is the problem. it leads to a. not being able to pay for talent from abroad and b. youth systems not being able to be businesses in and of themselves seling players.

this leads to a "pay-to-play" youth development system where the best facilities and coaches end up with meme rich kids instead of the best kidd. if they could start selling youth prospects, then suddenly it becomes more profitable to spend resources on whoever is the best player, not whoever's parents have the money.

Im guessing you're this Doyle faggot people keep talking about.
"every expert and coach on the planet" Who the fuck are you even talking about? Most managers in a top league wouldn't even look at a loser like Bradley who can't even pass a ball without turning it over. Or are you referring to the absolutely retarded and antiquated coaches we have in this country? Either way, you're dumb as fuck.

you just said it yourself holmes.
athletes and technicians are 2 different things.

technically judging my the Olympics we do have the best of both.. but not yet in soccer

This this this. Mls is fucking horrible for development

Trips dont lie

Because athletes here just play other sports

lol nice try.

Every coach on planet earth would have Bradley in their starting 11.
If you disagree with that you're just retarded.

Can ANYONE argue against this? even if you hate him.. No.

You guys seriously need to catch up with the times.

That argument was true. Was.

MLS developing players has been top notch in the last 3 years.
They have already fixed most of all the problems you bring up, but it takes 5 or 6 years to see the results.

get it?

This is genuinely not amusing to read. Acting retarded doesn't make you a good troll.

athletes are a meme. look at messi. me and you are more athletic than him. he is a manlet that eats pizza and drinks sprite all day. your athletes might play diff sports but you dont need athletes to be decent at footy just guys with skill and talent at kicking a ball into a net, how athletic they are barely matters

so fricking true
bradley would start in barcelona,real madrid and even brazil

>MLS developing players has been top notch in the last 3 years
They've been so good that most homegrown players sit in the bench and/or play average and mediocre. And MLS barely develops anything at all; all they do is go to the US developmental academies and sign a contract with them to take their talented kids. MLS is really a parasitic entity on youth development. I know this because I've worked with my local developmental academy while you act like a retarded armchair analyst.

Imagine being as retarded as Doyle
socceramerica.com/publications/article/76356/brad-rothenberg-our-federation-lost-jonathan-gon.html

>all sensible comments ignored
>retards just screaming at each other
I can smell the ass fumes from here
>mls will be a top 5 soccer league revenue wise because 5-6 geeks have money too
>US will still be shit at it because only 5-6 geeks sheltered by mommy play it
That's how it will be deal with it

All the good athletes play other sports. Soccer is probably the 9th or 10th most popular sport in the country

youtube.com/watch?v=oNa_RCuum3Q

You can’t buy national team players faggot

you guys are delusional. I'd be willing to bet that messi has reflexes, coordination and peripheral vision that is in the top ten thousandth percentile or even better. No one here grows up dreaming about being a professional soccer player, and unless you basically dedicate your life to a sport, you wont be going pro at it. And picking one guy who is an anomaly and using him as the rule is retarded, the vast majority of soccer players are incredibly talented, well-conditioned athletes. Even messi is probably in better shape than 99.9% of people

LeBron is one of the most athletic athletes ever.

Move on Norbro. We're busy playing Baseball.

Attached: Nats.jpg (564x423, 60K)

because we dont give a shit about gay sports

Baseball is a fag sport

Small, Virgin Danish league vs Chad Masculine MLS

Doyle is more relevant here than your entire league

I disagree.

because nobody gives a shit

>this kills the amerigordo

Attached: 2018-03-22.png (1673x512, 68K)

>muh meme preseason tournament

Defence Force > LA gaylaxy and any MLS team

Attached: 1512845161744.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Lags are literally the worst team in MLS

the best team in your league just lost to an MLS team in that very same tournament not too long ago...