Muslim response to Munich

>David Akhavan, a 37-year-old who from Tehran, Iran
>"I started to get texts from friends asking if I was safe," he said. "Then, my thoughts were: please, don't be a Muslim. Please don't be Middle Eastern. Please don't be Afghani. I don't accept any of this violence."

Fucking shitty muslims always so quick to turn on the waterworks after yet another of their flock perpetrates horrible deeds. How about sympathy for the dead? For those caught up in the killer's bloodbath? No, of course not, the infidels don't matter, the most important thing is that Islam isn't tarnished any more than it already has been.

Why is it always like this? Is taqiyah that prevalent? Every single time some muzz goes on a rampage other slime rush in tto bemoan the effect this will have on the perception of their religion rather than on the actual casualties produced. When will the West wake up and start doing something about this?

msn.com/en-us/news/world/police-hunt-for-motive-in-munich-shooting-that-left-10-dead/ar-BBuHU85?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

>muslim shoots dozens of people
>muslims act like THEY are the real victims

Why do they always do hthis

because it works

poor kid. I blame gun culture.

Weren't all the victims slimes? Hope they got a taste of their own medicine.

3 Turks, 1 Greek (so basically 4 Turks), 3 Albanians, the rest unknown but it was in a district with 90% Muslims

he also made a fake facebook account posing as a turkroach girl, inviting random people to mcdonalds

source?

>There are now so many muslims in Europe you have weekly middle eastern warzone type incidents

Stay indoors guys.

iranian woman as well.

>David Akhavan

>David

This.

It is a common Muslim name derived from the quranic Dawid/Dawud.

screencaps of that post were floating around since yesterday, and one of the responses was a german guy who knew who was behind it and also posted his name (ali sonboly) before it appeared in the media.
police was asked about it at the press conference earlier but they didn't officially confirm. "still takes some more time" to analyze the computer etc.

>stay indoors

no get out on the streets and push them out of your country before it's too late.

RIP in piss nabiliano and arber

So it's really true ... someone posted this half an hour after the attack.

ALSO BEWARE POLSTERS, Herrmann is coming for you

>13.03 Uhr: Innenminister Herrmann kündigt an, dass nach Möglichkeit den Urhebern der falschen Fährten auf Twitter nachgegangen wird. "Blödsinn" in sozialen Netzwerken "ist ein echtes Sicherheitsproblem geworden. Gefährdet das Leben anderer."

>Police is going to hunt down people who spread false information in twitter

How does he keep getting away with it?

the reason he snapped?
He wanted to murder the bully´s but they didn't come and innocents did die?

>having a twitter account
serves them right

Because they're kikes with lower IQ?

May moot reveal your IP address and posting history to the Australian police.

They already know faggot, they can't FEMA all of us until the replacement is complete

>it was in a district with 90% Muslims
The fact that such a thing exists in Germany is sad

kek or good.

>be terrorist
>must kill Germans for will of herpy derp
>cant find any Germans
>sad face

Reminds you of another religious/ethnic group, doesn't it? Perhaps one that does terrible things to a culture or population, then cries holocaust? Maybe one who's doctrine allows for lying to and cheating other peoples who have different beliefs? Another group that was spawned in the same region and claim to be descended from Abraham?

Haha! Stupid terrorists can't harm germans if there are no germans left in Germany!

Merkel´s strategy exposed