/Southern Europe/

Will France ever decide what it wants to be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW1TZQ_tN_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ufgTe5o0U
ft.com/content/9e7428cc-c963-11e7-8536-d321d0d897a3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The leader of the new roman empire.

Here's a solution : occitan independence.
and everyone's happy

Go to Paris and see what they decided

How is it possible that Scandis are as hairy as Northern Iberians/French/Northern Italians.

What is this ?

i tought they were hairless

Nice cock.

Want to eat it?

No, I'd rather see it running around. Do you like my dog?

>Spent last week travelling
>Lisbon is filled with blacks
>Madrid with Latin Americans
>Paris is unrecognisable except for the 1st arrondissement
>Rome is filled with Gypsies and blacks

What has happened to our countries lads. Only Lisbon is supposed to look like shit, what went wrong ?

We're dying.

Why only Lisbon? Paris and Barcelona have much more non white immigrants than Lisbon. The problem is european,opean borders policy and multiculturalist insanity

Guys i feel like a father
I am the one who give you this infinite source of culture and art and you spread this to all over the world
I am proud of you
t. Latin grandad

Because Lisbon has been an historical shithole with delusions of grandeur.

And destroyed the country with the earthquake of in the 1700's. Instead of moving the capital and applying the money they destroyed the economy.

Pedimos desculpas por criar a América do Sul.

>They,
you are talking like lisbon was some kind of entity or a person, lisbon and the suburbs have 2,5 million people, from all over the portuguese nation. The problem is the politicians from all over the west, that are multiculturalists and irresponsibles, that (( )) elite and also all of us, it was all of us that have voted for those psd, ps, cds, be or pcp. That's the real problem.

I will only sleep when Lisbon is nuked and the rest of the country comes back to life.

I am the Dad here

>Only Lisbon is supposed to look like shit, what went wrong ?
Are you mad?

Being the absolute worst Portuguese city places it leagues above other capitals. Every single other capital is even worse than it.

there's a rope waiting for you

The same way paris was not like this (full of immigrants), lisbon, madrid, london, amderdam, rome weren´t too. But aknowledge that you would need to have a brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW1TZQ_tN_Y

A certain liquid fat?

THIS

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

I Live in a city m8 although it only has a population 20k , thank god it isn’t an overpopulated and multicultural shithole like Lisbon.
Seriously fuck Lixob*a

I want to FUCK Italy now

Does any French here know what
>Dieuredieufé Borom Touba
means?
It's something about the Sudanese Capital Touba, but google translator doesn't swallow the rest.

Based Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ufgTe5o0U

Who should rule this general
Italy or France ?
Or Vatican maybe ?
or only Rome with extraflag proof

Suebitugal

You shouldn't push over France like that, it's a natural phase to wonder what and who you are at this age.

Lisbon is shit, but can still be saved tho.
Estão a comportar-se como putos, antigamente os anontugueses sabiam discutir com cortesia.

>Madrid with Latin Americans
>Being the absolute worst Portuguese city places it leagues above other capitals. Every single other capital is even worse than it.

Not so fast.
Lisbon may be more picturesque, but Madrid is better, and Ecuadorians are much better and peaceful than blacks. We are 6.5 million in our urban area, and the city has a lot of space to expand.

>Ecuadorians are much better and peaceful than blacks
doubt.png
t. seajew

> Crime rates speak for themself Jorge

Ecuadorians are short dicked and peaceful.
The average uneducated immigrant works in transport, bars, urban communities, cashiers.

They like to drink, soccer, their shitty music, etc. They are good mannered, etc.
Most of them look like Peruvians, although there are many with a European admixture, like pic. related.

Dominicans are shit and Colombians are more of a mixed bag. The blacker the country, the more violent their immigrants are.

aceptalo, esta es la nueva bandera de Madrid

>Ecuadorians are short dicked and peaceful.
I don't know about their dick, but they sure aren't peaceful, they form gangs, smuggle drugs, drive drunk crashing into other people generally act like violent animals. On the other hand, blacks are usually small-time drug dealers and steal bikes, which hardly compares to the social plague that Ecuadorians represent

ft.com/content/9e7428cc-c963-11e7-8536-d321d0d897a3
>China’s massive cash investment initially focused on infrastructure projects in distressed European economies on the southern edges of the eurozone, with the crisis offering opportunities in Portugal, Greece, Italy and Spain. Almost half of all Chinese investment was in southern states alone in 2015.
>These investments have already had an impact on EU foreign policy decisions. In July, EU member states with significant Chinese investment successfully watered down a statement following a ruling that Beijing’s claims to maritime rights and resources in the South China Sea were incompatible with international law. This action was not isolated, coming just a few weeks after Greece blocked a statement criticising China’s human rights record.

>The writer is chairman of Rasmussen Global and was prime minister of Denmark between 2001 and 2009

Why does the snownigger fear the Middle Kingdom? Is it because it undermines their attempt to lord over us?

The Chinese gave us money when we needed it the most while the krautniggers just called us lazy and forced austerity measures like petty little tyrants, fuck the krauts and fuck the EU

Esta

The Yellow Peril is buying us out so that they can become our next tyrants

We all here know, who is the true successor of the Holy Roman Empire, faggots.

Thoughts?

>You have to goback chink

Nobody care about the HRE
It was weak and disunited

>
>
>

Part of Italy that mind their own business (mafia excluded but that basically are from all over Europe)

esquina superior izquierdo representa a los chinos con las estrella de la comunidad en amarillo y los moros con la luna creciente, esquina superior derecha están los colores de Rumania y el Peru, la banda inferior son los colores de Colombia, Venezuela y Ecuador. Para el diseño me base en modelos soviéticos de bandera, creo que he dado con un buen resultado.

We had a shitty foundation to work with, but now the job is finally accomplished.
>weak and disunited
Just like the modern day Italy, kek.

>

Solo falla que tienes que dar la vuelta a los colores de abajo

Voltaire disagree's

The reason why they're trying to bribe us is because they still fear the Eternal Roman

>the HRE was the true successor of the HRE
I doubt anyone else would want that claim

I think you respond to the wrong post
Implying it was the one with HRE:
HRE it was similiar to an even more federal america were all the power was in the hand of the duchies/states
As for Italy, well Italy is weak but still is not disunited, I don't know what made you thonk this way

No, it's because we were all desperate for someone to pull us out from the shit we had buried ourselves in with our yearning of joining the euro despite not having the competitiveness to sustain it. It just happened that the Chinese have more money than everyone else and wanted to set a foothold in Europe for its future colonization

lol come on, I mean you are portuguese m8

>from all over the portuguese nation.
Exactly, ignoring this fact renders you a complete saloio (see ). One can live in Lisbon and be in favour of decentralization. People just move here cause it's where the highest job supply is and where the highest wages are paid.
Though I can speak from experience, life's stressful in Lisbon. I wish I could work in my hometown, but it's is a desert of jobs in my field, despite being a big town for Portugal's context (100k).

and it was: it was the king's personal and main land. The court intrigues during the reign of Dom Jose and the prime minister Marquês de Pombal were about weakning the northern nobles to consolidate power (the south was largely under aristocratic rule/neglect)
but this struggle dates back to our first kings, the main diference was that they had common goals and were pretty reliant on eachother while in 1700's nobles were rather self-sufficent and the kings wanted absolute rule (like most monarchs of that time period)

>modern politicians
do you really believe that? do you believe that scum got where they are by being naive and having strong ideals?
they do what they have to, to take power for themselves - trendy ideologies that benefit big bussiness are a good choice if you ask me. But it's not the only answer, caciques often have much diferent ideals (they need them assured voters to climb up the list of delegates).
I've seen PS and PSD caciques going about how foreigners fuck everything, not that they believed that, but their audience did and so they said it.

PCP works in a rather diferent way, CDS doesn't need to do much (their voters know who they are) and BE can't give its members that much power (remember the fracturing subjects? yep Louça fucked up and the party broke into pieces) so they ressort to mass propaganda instead

I am Gaulish
Pay reperations for genocide

Meds should be genocided

Come to Greece. Don't fall for the Athens meme and visit Thessaloniki instead. Best Greek city by far.

nords and meds are hairy caucasoids
central european alpinids are hairless mongoloids displaced from central asia thousands of years ago

France is British

isnt it the reverse tho

Hola.

Hi.

Qué foto más bonita

tu querido /esp/ ha muerto

No

How about you give that gold back?