European men kiss each other as a greeting

>European men kiss each other as a greeting
Can we just nuke that whole continent already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ#t=120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally nothing wrong with men kissing.

denmark
more like
GAYmark

If you don't mind burning in the eternal lake of fire and AIDS I guess

I agree. The world would be 100% better if we got rid of e*ros

cheek kisses between men are only with the family

Proxy s*ede

And the tongue kisses are with friends?

brits and irish don't do this

in fact i think only meds do it

Bullshit I've seen it

Only with good friends, and it's a kiss on the cheek

People who object to this are just like people who don't like going bare foot in summer. They are faggots and likely pederasts too. They can't stand to see two good male heterosexual friends kissing each other on the cheek as a sign of healthy male strong friendship, just liek they can't bear to watch another male's bare feet, let alone bare their own feet. It is a clear warning sign that the objecting person is a flaming faggot and should be shunned and ideally punched some sense into his face.

>Only with good friends, and it's a kiss on the cheek
You're fuckin gay

only with your mom and sister when they come here!

>European men kiss each other as a greeting
Yes Europe is one country with the exact same culture. Usually only mutts are this stupid.

no, you clearly are

go suck some nigger dick already if this turns you on so much

normal heterosexual male friends have no sexual thoughts whatsoever, if just means that the friendship bonds with this particular male are stronger than with others, the symbolism behind a kiss on the cheek is "you're my blood brother".

But I get that you don't understand this, to have a good blood-brother friend, you first need a regular friend, something you surely lack.

Haha faggot

>Yes Europe is one country with the exact same culture.
Isn't that the goal, Hans?

Most finnish post of all time

>Normal heterosexual men does sexual things with other guys

Stupid slav nigger

>go suck some nigger dick already if this turns you on so much
At last the Europeans true fetish surfaces. I told you all they were fags.

You're not supposed to kiss your biological brothers either, Jaan

This

Why are you all so homophobic? I bet everyone here is a white male.

I dont even kiss my mother you mongs

Gays OUT

kissing is for strangers, I don't kiss my mother either but I obviously kiss every other girl I meet (not a lot I'll give you that)

This, wtf is wrong with Europeans

no wonder autism and social anxiety is the highest in amer*ca, not even your own mother shows affection

>Find small talk awkward
>Kiss random men as a greeting
Europeans are something else

I'm Flemish you filthy mongoloid cretin

You are clearly the faggot here, as you don't understand this. Male friendship is based on mutual respect, anything sexual would completely destroy this. Watch 2 male dogs try to fuck each other, it is a ritual of domination, the opposite of mutual respect.

Of course as a new worlder, offspring of the very filth we tried to get rid off here, you wouldn't understand this. Enjoy your lonely life.

Dumb asian scum, you don't belong in Europe anyway. You're much too autistic you can't even stand next to each other in a bus stop, pitiable lot of misshaped cretins.

Here's a decent, sensible man.

you're a pitiable heap of sorrow, you'll never find happiness in life.

You're even worse than Americans, at least the latter still have a remnant of a soul. Look at your shitty people, the epithome of passive-aggressiveness. Always falsely polite in real life, and assholes on the internet. Can't you see how shitty you really are? Don't you feel deeply unhappy? I'm sure you must.

>random men

what about "good friends" you don't understand, you quivering heap of ineptitude ?

I don't know about you but I don't kiss men I respect you fucking homo
Alright lelgium. Your country is only known for waffles and sodomy. I'm being aggressive not passive aggressive. All gays should get AIDS and die.

>It's not gay because we're "good friends" I swear

>france
>kissing women
This was surprising
Autism originates in Scandinavia you uneducated retard

Retarded leaf, man don't usually greet each other with the kissing thing, it's just with close people fucking retard

Flemish genocide best day of my life

Its threads like these that remind me that Canadians are based AF. Bros for life

bro you kiss dudes. That's gay.

after we nuke north amerimuttica

you're the human equivalent of a fuming turd, you're not aggressive at all, typing shit doesn't count, you're the most passive-aggressive soyboy nation on earth, and it is fucking sad to watch.

I bet you go ranting about European homosexuals here just after you masturbated while sticking things up your asshole. It's the Canadian way.

bro you country sucks dick

shut your non binary mouth and genderfluid from this board asap

Um, you're the one who's so defensive about the Belgian cultural practice of kissing other men, sweetie.

Canada is a global treasure. You can fuck right off. There is rampant gayness in Canada but that is a consequence of quebec

>kiss each other as a GREETING
Can you even imagine? Before even speaking you're already establishing that you're both gay. I think the reason euros hate speaking with new worlders is because we don't kiss them so they are aware that we are hetero.

You must be some really insecure permavirgin if you think kissing other person on the cheeks is gay.
Do you hand shake? You do know that hand had his cock in it right?
Is that gay too?

globald treasure of degenerates, sjw, and faggots ;)

t.

all the gay-enabling and tranny propaganda literally comes from your country. Maybe come back after you learn to control your hollywood kikes spreading this filth in the first place, fucking modern sodom & gomorra

t. weedman's country
the fact that you shitlords massively voted that faggot in office automatically dismisses any criticism you may have, you are the Sweden of the New World, at least, as Swedes are still better than you

>Doing business with a European
>Try to close the deal with a firm masculine hand shake
>He leans in to kiss you
WTF

Men touching or speaking to eachother is gay in general, also kissing your mother is pure degeneracy

The utter state of europeans

Stfu sideways Germany. Canada has existed for a fraction of the time of your waffle country and is orders of magnitude more successful

>Flemfag status: TRIGGERED

>they are aware that we are hetero.
*mutilates baby boy penis*

>I-if you don't kiss men you're just insecure!
lmao fags

Every interaction with a European male. Personal. Business. Familial. Is motivated by their homosexual desires

Are you that insecure about your orientation?

Really didn't expect Hungary to be the most triggered country in this thread. They aren't even European

Okay Chang

Um sweetie, Belgium is full of coffee coloured mutants and homosexual deviants

>every euro country is the same
Ahmed please

what of the term "good friends" don't you understand?
It is a sign between close male friends that you are valuing the friendship bond very highly, just like a brother. The fact that you filthy minds put something sexual in there says a lot about you. Again, anything sexual between two blood-brother friends would completely destroy it, why can't you judaised minds comprehend this? Probably because you don't know what a mere friend is, let alone a blood-brother friend.

You're such a woeful lot, I don't know whether to scold you or have pity on you.

I'm secure in the knowledge that kissing men is fucking gay, Igor

it's 2017, god is not real m'lady

>y-you are so triggered haha! Y-you arent w-white!

just fuck off

>Implying they aren't
All of them are gay and feminine

Not in Spain.

THEY LITERALLY KISS OTHER MEN TO GREET EACH OTHER. A WHOLE CONTINENT OF GAYS! HAHA

>Hey don't talk yet we need to kiss each other as close friends.
I have friends that are closer to me than my family. Legitimate brothers that I've known for 20 years. Not once during that time did i feel compelled to kiss them

Dumbass, you can't even handle the amerimutt banter, says enough about you. We are descendants of the Salian Franks aka Merovingians who united Europe and spawned Charlemagne. And if you want to go autistic, our nation is still older than Germany. Anyway wtf is a 'Canada" and if they would disappear of the map tomorrow literally nobody would mourn them. They're not even a real nation ,just another mutt country like yours existing for the evil forces in this world to push their agenda. Canadians have no culture, just like you they are European throw-aways, and extreme faggots at that. We own them easily and we are small as fuck, just look at them, they're a failed version of your worst states.

>le badass troll

Hah, m8 have you ever looked at your own "country"? At least we have a genuine claim to history unlike your mutt nation.

Never said anything about whiteness desperate buttblasted friend. Go kiss the nearest man it will ease your nerves. Probably has been an hour or more since you kissed a man

>he can't even kiss a man without having gay thoughts
Wow, you are such a faggot.

fucking hate it when you challenge your friends sexuality and he doesnt back off so you end up making out and fondling eachothers asses

that's because you're a soulless autist and everyone hates you

>Belgian the authority on who's a real country
Ah yes, your illustrious history of sodomy, waffles and wooden shoes. Impressive. Just admit it, you're national customs are gay as fuck.

Below KC-tier thread

FUCK YOU CANADA :D

>i cant be near other men without thinking about gay sex
>y-you are the gay haha!

Murrimutts everyone

Wtf how do i not handle amerimutt banter? 90% of my posts are ban inducing goblin posts on Sup Forums

Look how buttblasted your post is. I didn't even read past the first 2 lines

Christ Canada stick yuro butthurt gold with this thread.

>>he can't even kiss a man without having gay thoughts
Because kissing men is gay?

this

Canada is basically a French colony, are you insecure?

They literally don't get it

He is just jelly he cant kiss men because his muslim neighbours would stone his chink ass to death

Never kissed anyone as a greeting. Also, never hugged anyone either.

According to TV, North-Americans are more touchy-feely than anything I experienced IRL.

autismal friendless repressed homosexuals, the lot of you

Would you say these guys are gay

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ#t=120

only southern poofters do this shit
you try to pull that off in the north you get fucking stabbed

this, I love it when italians suck my dick as a greeting.

This might be the case

Despite him not having desire to kiss a man you call him jelly then you Muslim meme post. You. Hungary. Are pointing the islam finger at Canada... smhfam

>ahah I love getting my dick sucked by hairy men ahah

swedish """"""banter"""""" everyone

haha butthurt

You just called yourself a hairy cocksucker.... that kisses men as a GREETING
Utter state of yuros