Humidity at 94% today

>humidity at 94% today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiejHVHrdOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd call you a softcock, but judging by your flag and ID colour, I'm just wasting my time.

I had to paint outdoors yesterday lad fucking terrible.

Warm out today. Warm yesterday. Even warmer today.

Northern Minnesota here. I can't stand this shit.

Gonna rain like a son of a bitch later today and then the heat will be gone hopefully.

Because I was in your mother's bed all night long. Thanks to that huge gag ball you didn't hear her scream.

28° C

pretty good

27º

Nice weather this summer

24° C

Please God, let it end.

>10C
>too hot
i feel you man

Try living in Florida with 6,000,000% humidity

19C now... 34 later today.
Humidity 100%.

>central air at 68F today

This desu

This.

It's winter here, and today it was 29°c. It's currently 10pm and still 21°c. Fucking leafs.

>tfw coast of south texas
I know your pain bro
It's like drowning while you fry to death

It's fucked here too.

North queensland mate?

>tfw comfy office job with air conditioning

>say the faggots who need bundle up in -10

Western New Yorker here. Humidity is at 89 fucking percent. I in an area with a huge fucking lake and swamp lands everywhere. shit is ridiculous.

I'm either guessing northern territory or Sydney because they had a recorded 22c recently.

41 C here

you fucking niggers

It was like 30 or something yesterday. Thats way too hot.

Do you guys realize how much old faggots we hard to talk about the fucking weather.

Where did time go...

ITT: Faggots who are yet to experience 50C in the shade due to living in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, Australia and think that 25C is hot

Seq mate. Had only about 3 or 4 actual cold days this year, been a super short winter.

Only time I've seen -10 was in a walk in freezer kek.

I'm not sure wheter pussy is a word more proper to describe you than faggots.

32°c here

humidity somewhere in the 60s

>no A/C
>25°c indoors

swimming in balls soup here

For once im taking the side of pakistan, you faggot canadians know jack shit about a real summer

yesterday: oven
today: oven

Thats a normal spring day here

Going to Israel, m8?

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK LET IT FUCKING END

I AM DRENCHED IN FUCKING SWEAT

The day Russia became a pussy

Mate its the middle of winter here and it is 29 degrees.

>tfw 15° C
>yesterday it was -23° C
>yesterday we were in the middle of the worst snow storm in months
>now it's completely sunny and all of the snow is melted

average summer in labrador

Bloody northern hemisphere temperature bitches.

Gonna hit 37-40c again here today, you fucking mary. Humidity 65%

I was born in this fire.

Dude that's only 75 degrees. In Georgia the highs are 95 with 100 percent humidity, and the lows at night are 75 degrees.

>went jogging at 3 in the afternoon
>it was roughly 30 to 35°C
>nice jog in the afternoon
>felt good
>these guys complaining about 10-20°C
Jesus christ, you fucking bunch of soft cocks

Location?

I'm sure complaining about 40º is normal, but complaining about 24 degrees is pussy grade.

GLOBAL WARMING MOTHERFUCKERS

I warned you years ago

I can't wait to get back to NY, unlike this 3rd world country, we have air conditioning pretty much everywhere.
And screens on our windows to keep the fucking flies out.

holy fuck im from labrador too senpai

North TX, it gets pretty bad by the coast when the humidity gets up there.
Some rain would be great, but you just get used to it if you've lived in it your whole life. I would imagine australia is the true test.

its winter there nice shitpost senpai

>what is Northern Territory
Fucking Achmed.

>Today 7C

You have average higher temps than we in this area in Spain, but top max temp in this area is still higher than texans are getting.

That is a totally believable temperature for parts of NT, QLD and WA during winter. We aren't shitting you when we say our weather is not for the faint hearted.

Fucks sake, how is that even possible. Stay cool senpai.

I want this summer to be over already, it's brutal this year.

Cannot wait for winter!

>Koala fuckers say we are weak for disliking litteral jungle nigger temperature
>instantly fall over and die if temperature falls below 5C

We got different treshold is all.

I'm working in a freezer at -18 with a open coat and pants tossing box around, and kangarookin can handle temperature hotter than satan prolapsed anus.

No need for shitposting

This area has a microclimate, which has especially shitty winters too. It's called the extremaduran Siberia for several reasons.

>7º C
>cold

Try living through constant -40º C to -60º C winters lad (-80º C with the windchill)

Fuark mate I've had a right Canadian day it was 0C outside and snowing at 12:00 PM.

>95F / 35C in the noon
>70% humidity
>Wildfire burning in state
>AC humming away

It goes from -50 to 40 out in month, it's like being in a freezer and moving to an oven. We had snow in late may i would love 25c weather.

-5 to +5 best time for outside

I know that feel lad.

>30º to º40 C summers
>-50º C to -80º C winters

most people have the misconception than northern canada's a frozen wasteland but jesus christ it turns into an inferno here in the summer.

Northern Ontario is hell in summer at least in winter their are no bugs and no knee deep mud everywhere.

Tfw living in Catalonia with the best temperatures in the world, in jist hañf an hour you go fron the beach to the mountain. Feels good man. Visca Catalunya.

> Mfw people are complaining about 29C
> That's the weather for tonight

It's the humidity that makes it intolerable.
The temperature itself is not that big of a deal

You sand monkeys and soft cunts wouldn't understand.

We have a similar weather here right now. Fucking uncomfy as hell. Just end me family.

>be american neet
>have magic a/c
>shitpost about other countries whether and how they dont understand

>99 F in LA yesterday, no positive temps in sight

Fucking pussies. I thought russians are based.
It's 30 degrees here constantly, sometime even in mid winter. You guys are pansies, and will likely die first in the (((global warming)))

I spent over three months working as a construction traffic controller in Darwin. I know hot, m8, not to mention I drove a commodore with barely-working AC.

I can't get comfy unless it's at least -20° C

This. When it was 30+ here going outside was fine, but sitting in my house was unbearable. They have the audacity to call us pussies while they post from their plastic freezer houses, travelling in their freezer cars to go into freezer buildings.

They will never understand what it is like to sit in a house built to converse heat with no a/c while it's cooler outside.

>2016
>Still using 'humidity' rather than DEW POINT

youtube.com/watch?v=OiejHVHrdOo