Sup Forums you're my only hope

So Sup Forums, to make a long story short, I'm a STEM university student and due to my hard work on committees and shit helping students out, I've been invited to join a pretty fucking serious committee for diversity, equal rights, and other shit like that.

Since it's CV gold, I would be a fool to turn it down. But here's the problem - I'm just like everyone else here, blacks are inferior, women destroy nations and white males are if anything, oppressed.

So what do I do? I obviously can't go full red pill, but I don't know if I could live a lie and still get anything out of working with this committee.

What would you do, Sup Forums?

Also, anti-multiculturalism thread.

Speak your mind. Choose the words.

If I were on a diversity committee I would fill whatever institution I had power over with conservative Trump females and Republican minorities. Enough conservatives and they will naturally dismantle a diversity committee.

Make a t-shirt with your pic and wear it at some appropriate point.

Just do it lad, be a sleeper agent

cause ripples from the inside

I think do it, don't go full redpill mode but there is definitely room to raise legitimate questions and criticisms about multiculturalism. I.e discussing other options for raising populations of a country, noting that 3rd world countries are losing their most skilled doctors and engineers to countries like ours who don't need them as much. I don't think you'll get too much hippy backlash for that

Being a STEM student will give you scientific credibility although Sup Forums will hate me for saying it.

Engage in all the discussions using only scientific facts backed by real numbers.

I'm not saying this to convince the other SJW but if someone wants to 'get you' because you said something racist, all you have to do is point to the numbers.

Also some math phd student i lived with in my building also acknowledged al lot of things we say here because it is often backed by facts and numbers.

Always approach them like this,

Let the red-pilling commence

This!

It's simple. DO NOT IMPLY ANYTHING. The best way you can approach this is by simply stating confirmed facts and statistics about relatively minor things, and state them without accusing anybody or anything. Basically, you really make them think. If you go too hard, too fast you'll be drawn and quartered in the name of (((progression))).

Of course, I seriously doubt even that would work as the left is reaching fascist levels of suppressed speech. They're also so stubborn they'll refuse to abandon their anti-white, anti-male crusade. But I say go for it. We have to fight for our future, user.

>pic unrelated

Promote political diversity. Support getting conservative representatives into the student body.

Support splitting LGBT into LGB and T. Then get the infighting to bring them both down.

You prepare yourself with facts you faggot and you outta defend the truth and Europe. Dont let indoctrination go unnoticed!

Invite some good and controversial speakers on campus. Julie Burchill, Richard Dawkins, Maryam Namazie. You can help roll back the no-platforming bullshit.

Why would Pol hate you? STEM and naural sciences are all that matters. E

THE SLOW BLADE PENETRATES THE SHIELD......SLOW

This

Subvert the ever living fuck out of it.

Strongly persist in the effort to your not being racist but that especially in a diverse and egalitarian society the objectively bad need to be punished. Dril on the fact that regardless of ethnicity the people who do bad things need to punished for it. Denounce the unequal justice system that favors the "white" rich who buys them off and lends itself to political correctness when dealing with foreigners.

and so on,

Pull away there curtain when they'll inevitably accuse you of racism and strongly submit to the claim that you want white baddies to be treated the same way as the black ones.

Make a rousing speech in your first session about how you will be the last word in tolerance and equality, how no group has the right to be privileged over and above any other, and how you will make sure the playing field is level for everyone, how everyone should have an equal chance. If you want to be particularly cheeky, find some lesser known Nazi quotations and attribute them to MLK or something.

Meanwhile, start gathering demographic data about your university, and see where discrepancies arise versus the racial makeup of wider society. Make a presentation of your findings, with particular focus on how many different racial, ethnic, and national groups are at the university, and INSIST that it is the job of the committee to represent all those cultures, not just a few handpicked ones. If Blacks are over-represented, say so. Any time your "committee" suggests targeting any particular group for affirmative action or a celebratory day, insist the same treatment be given to every other ethnic group, or none at all.

Fight for the under-represenation of Asians, who have really been fucked over by affirmative action (they have to be higher-achievers than blacks). Fight for a colourblind entrance process and the elimination of race from the application form. There's actually a lot of potential good you can do if you manage to disguise your intentions and establish yourself as a dominant voice on that committee. Every opportunity you get, you'll have to speak positively about gays and blacks and all that shit. But just think of that as the price of change.

promote diversity of ideas

Start by replacing the multi culti committee with "diverse figures" and go on from there. Get someone who thinks like you into the committee. You do that a couple of times until you are the majortiy. Then go on a rampage to boot out all the minorities.

>So what do I do?

KYS

Whenever they're looking for someone new, try to get one of your conservative friends in. You don't even need to be vocaly conservative at first if, over time, you slowly create a minority (or even a majority) of conservative members that is too large to be ignored, ostracized or expelled.

Do not reveal your powerlevel immediatly, do not become "that guy who is always opposed to everything", pick your battles

Since this Committee defends the blurry idea of "Diversity" there are plenty of topics on which you'll be able to divide and conquer.
>Yeah diversity is great but now that I think about it I feel pretty feminist suddenly and I'm not confortable with the idea that we promote such a patriarchal culture as islamic culture and rape culture is also very much present among black males, maybe we should work toward promoting feminism and LGBT acceptance among muslims and black people ahah :) you guys aren't sexist, homophobic or anything, right?

and if you can, poison the more progressive members of the committee.

Romania:multiculturalism=0
No mudslimes, no poos in loos, no niggers, no dirty mexicans?
Why not?!

>promote diversity of ideas
How?

>Any time your "committee" suggests targeting any particular group for affirmative action or a celebratory day, insist the same treatment be given to every other ethnic group, or none at all.
I'm not too sure how I could argue that - all the opposing side needs to say is something like "LGBT gets special treatment because they need it, straight people don't need it so they don't get it."

>Fight for a colourblind entrance process and the elimination of race from the application form
Isn't UCAS blind to just about everything anyway?

>THE SLOW BLADE PENETRATES THE SHIELD......SLOW
>do not become "that guy who is always opposed to everything", pick your battles
Smart words.

>Invite some good and controversial speakers on campus
I don't think we have that power, but going down the diversity of ideas route, I'm sure that if anyone is going to be invited, I could shove an opposing speaker in there. CV gold.

>The best way you can approach this is by simply stating confirmed facts and statistics about relatively minor things, and state them without accusing anybody or anything.
Gotcha, I'll come to the meetings well prepared.

I dunno about UCAS. I also don't know why I assumed you were American, I could've sworn I at least glanced at your flag. OK, if it's in Britain, there's probably a lot less you can do, because a lot of what I've said is how things are in Britain anyway. On the gay stuff, you'll just have to suck it up. The Gays are untouchable right now. Your diversity committee will probably be very much pro pandering to muzzies. Maybe pick that as your one fight, since you can't win against the gays, but you can probably slow down the march of Islamism. I guess, false flag yourself as an avocate of moderate Islam and do your homework about any speakers or activists that try and promote the Islamist agenda - those cunts are usually extremists of some kind or have extremist connections. Fight to keep them out of your school. Notify the police if your school suggests inviting any to give talks.

So, in other words... you want to know whether you should honor truth and principle or go for an unpaid prestige and visibility position? I think the choice is really obvious unless you think you could subvert their efforts from the inside.

At first I wanted to tell you not to be a cuck. Bu, the more I think about it, I would consider taking it just to monkey wrench the fuck out of it.

Just kindly decline and tell them your extracurricular activities, like volunteering for some thing at your church (if you're not religious, YOU ARE NOW) or going to elementary schools to get people into STEM, you cannot give them 100% and it wouldn't be fair for them.

Or some shit like that. It worked for me when I was still going.

Anyways, never reveal your power level and reveal how you might be hanging them when "THE DAY" comes.

this.
speak your opinion, however try and not offending them because they are sensitive fucks.

brah, you didnt know "Hate facts" were now a thing?

i wish i was just making this up =(

Only you can decide bro, you're the one in the position. You could turn it down if you wanted. It depends if you want to stand up for your principles or if you want to take this option to advance your career, if you think it will do that (I wouldn't judge you if you did the latter, that's what people do, it's human nature)

But my thought is this: why not join the committee and stand up for common sense conservative positions? E.g. you stand up for free speech when the whiners are talking about "microaggressions". You don't allow transgender students to choose their toilet, because you're standing up for the majority of the population that doesn't want a male (dressed as a female) coming into the female bathroom. And you take a stand against any efforts of positive discrimination, because it's fucking discrimination

Up to you bro. Or another option, see if you can get a seat on a committee that deals with another area of student politics.

I can't make the choice for you bro, just throwing some options out there, anyway glad to see you're doing better than I did at university, I was a fucking loner and now I'm a 25 year old NEET, living back at my mum's house, sitting here in my fucking underwear at nearly 2pm, responding to this post. Make the most of university my nigga because it only fucking comes once. Maybe you should just sack off this position and go party instead because that's another essential part of student life - you can use those friends for life, and of course you get to blow off steam and have sex with fit birds which is something you will regret for fucking ever if you don't do it while you can.

...that makes a lot of sense. I'll think about it.

Be fucking subversive, mate - infiltrate their ranks, like the Marxists did in Western institutions fifty or sixty years ago.

Dictionary of the so-called “anti-racist”:
African countries: for Africans
Asian countries: for Asians
Middle Eastern countries: for Middle Easterners
Israel: for Jews – there MUST be a “Jewish” state!
White countries: Melting pots of diversity; used to be homogeneous societies of evil Nazi white racists that wrecked the world for everyone else and are just a social construct so they don’t actually exist
Is this why people are saying, “Anti-racist is in reality a codeword for anti-white”?
This is really getting to be fun!!!

Tread very carefully. Use divide and conquer and don't overtly say what you're trying to say. Let them connect the dots themselves rather than tipping your hand, and let them have your way rather than "being right". Use leftist jargon to couch your ideas. Read "Rules for Radicals" and use their weapons against them.

>Is this why people are saying, “Anti-racist is in reality a codeword for anti-white”?
>This is really getting to be fun!!!
If you want to diversify your readings, Rational Wiki offers the blue pill version.

>Rational Wiki

Shlomo, pls.