Americans base their italian stereotypes off these sicilian rejects

>americans base their italian stereotypes off these sicilian rejects
youtube.com/watch?v=PYJFUjbnxtI
Are you fucking kidding me?
These fucking cunts look like mexicans, what the fuck is wrong with americans that they think these retarded idiots and their GABBAGOOL and JERSEY SHORE shits are actually "italians"?
>hurr italians rr noot whyytee :DD
Yeah no shit, if your only concept of "italian" are these fucking shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/how-capicola-became-gabagool-the-italian-new-jersey-accent-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw italian American
we will make the shitposters pay

>Italians
>white

>"ITALIAN" american
No fuck you, you're just american.
What's with americans and their retarded hysteria about their origins and ancestry?
>hurr i'm 1/128 italian so therefore i'm an italian american
I've seen niggers way more italian than you are.

Geordie shore is objectively better

Many families in America are well over 75% of their given ancestry. Why is this difficult to comprehend?

Most of the cast aren't even of Italian descent.

>Geordie shore
What?
These shitcunts look like pakis and indians.
Jesus christ, why do foreigners think that to be italian you have to tan your skin so much to near nigro levels?
>i'm 1/64 from italian origin, i eat pasta and pizza and i tan my skin, therefore i'm italian
Go fuck yourself you and your bastard moor family of mudbloods.
Fucking mongrels, all of you.

Most of them aren't even of Italian descent.

It's simple.
You ain't italian if you ain't born in italy and if you don't know how to speak proper italian.
No, hand gestures don't fucking count, you disgusting buffoon.

Fuck off! Americans never know where their families are really from. They are a mix of lots of different European nationalities and will claim they are 100% German because that is the cool thing to do currently.

Of course you've seen niggers more italian, italians and niggers are synonymous

(((((( MTV ))))))

The vast majority of italian americans ancestry comes from the south or sicily, the central and northern italians went to argentina and brazil for some reason.

this post is making me want to abuse prescription painkillers

Most of them isn't even from New Jersey either

Jesus Christ.

>HURRHURAHRUADDD ITALIANSS RR NUTT WYHYETEEE
Cut it off, negro, you're not charming anyone anymore.
You're going to call it a day if you see an actual nigger here in italy that isn't a retarded vucumprà, an immigrant heading toward germany or whatever or a slave-soccer player.
Yet, the usa has so many niggers you don't even run out of them when the police starts holocausting them on daily basis.
>argentina is white! WHITE!

holy fucking shit dude

>Italians get secondhand embarrassment of shitty reality tv.

It's hilarious that you even care.

Sicilian's are niggers anyway

Bappity boopy

>italy
>white

heh

I'm actually more concerned about that italian restaurant in the embed.
>overcooked pasta
Blasphemy.

One of them is actually a Puerto Rican that Italians adopted.

>british convicts in charge of shitposting
Off yourselves.

French food is better

>French food is better
>french
>food

atlasobscura.com/articles/how-capicola-became-gabagool-the-italian-new-jersey-accent-explained

Relevant to your interests, Giacomo.

>butt hurt Sicilian with Moore blood.

It must feel bad knowing you're great great grandparents are moorish rape babies.

I take solace in knowing that my mom is from Milan, I would be devastated to find out she was born south of Napoli.

Also I'm glad I'm not 100 percent Italian, I don't want to be a lazy midget that lives with his parents until he is 30. Everyone knows that the angol/Mediterranean mix is the most powerful race to ever live.

How about you take a few weeks off from shit posting on Sup Forums, and work on moving out, how does that sound Mario?

No my parents were born in Italy faggot.

Jesus fucking christ, americans are so fucking retarded.
I'm not a southerner, you inbred fuck.
Blonde blue eyed fuck from Südtirol, you can chug off my fucking nuts for all i care.
Prove it, faggot.

>Are you fucking kidding me?
t. Carl
Nah I'm just joking Italians are cool guys.

Are all Italians as perpetually butthurt as you are?

>implying anyone wants to associate with the laughing stock known a goymany
lawl

They really are. I've yet to encounter an Italian flag on here that wasn't angry all day. It's hilarious.

Europeans don't seem to understand that we find their anger funny. Which makes their anger even more funny, if you ask me.

seems pretty accurate to me

As a neighbour to Italy, I can confirm from first hand visual experience that the avarage italian looks like pic related from Jersey shore and the Ramsey video.

They are simply not white.

>I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Hey Giuseppe, we both know that this isn't the truth. Why do you feel the need to lie on the Internet? Instead of pretending to be a Aryan, why don't you me what you really look like.

I imagine

>5'7
>pale brown skin
>brown eyes
>balding curly hair

How close am I?

>switzerland joins the game
No fuck you, you disgusting neutral fuck.
You swiss people are the worst fucking bastards i have to deal with on daily basis, jesus fucking christ your kind is probably the most half-assed retarded kind of degeranted alps-dwellers i have ever fucking met, and i deal with fucking austrians too, and i tell you, they aren't that fucking retarded as you swiss are.
Shut your mouth, my grandpa was from croatia.

Didn't read it, did you, Giuseppe?

>How close am I?
Literally zero, you're describing your mexican neighbor.

We're electing a reality TV star we hav3 crossed the threshold of stupidity into complete isanity

Are you implying there's something wrong with brown eyes.

Sure I am American but I am at least a little Italian. My grandparents got off the boat in New York in 1921. Should I just forget all about that and eat burgers?

Don't listen to Vito Switzerland, he's just mad that all the smart and talented citizens of Italy left for America in the 1900's

t. Bernout

There is nothing wrong with light brown/hazel eyes, but you're not white if you have dark brown eyes.

that might be true with anyone but eyeties, most of their grandmothers came over in the 30s and 40s and they grow up speaking italian in the home

>all the smart and talented citizens of Italy left for America in the 1900's
Holy shit, are you serious?
Do you realize you had problems with the Mafia and shit in your own fucking country because Mussolini fucking kicked 'em out of the country thanks to fascism?
Do you realize most of the italian immigrants that came in New York were all mafiosi and mobsters being thrown out of Italy thanks to Benito?
>smart and talented
This is fucking atrocious.

North Italia being the paradise on earth, It's clear northern italian are white.

Looks like I'm not white
>mfw

>north italia
More like literally the alps.
Padania and Milan it's already somalia.

>>americans base their italian stereotypes off these sicilian rejects
my Italian stereotypes come from my grandfathers journal he wrote in during WWII

Guy at the end on the right has stereotypical southern English features.

That's pretty autistic of you

>Italians
>white

Wew laddie calm down and take your meds. It's not healthy to take Sup Forums memes that seriously.

>The goyim are fighting among themselves again

Vinny (the one with the really short hair) is the only cast member with italian heritage and he is much whiter than this picture potrays. Jwow(girl at top) has some spanish ancestry. The rest... Sicilian garbage. This show ended like 5 years ago though, why bring it up now?

:(
But tuscany is still really nice.

But italians aren't white, and they're certainly not aryan like in the shitpost picture.

Chill Mussolini, no one gives a fuck about these greaseballs except for you and the retards who watch "reality" TV.

why do you care? what are you a faggot?

Italy is 100% niggers now anyway.

>MFW only .03 percent of Italian Americans are assoiated with organized crime.

I've heard that southern Italy's education is in the shitter, but I didn't know it was this bad.

You see Antonio, in developed nations, we use something called statistics.

I don't know why you euro trash fags are so pretentious, in the past 60 years, pretty much every major innovation has been in America.

The last time Italy contributed anything, was the time when some Italian Autist Painted so fat bitch ( who I assume is Italian)

Now I wanna see a Sup Forums parody of this .gif where MJ has a merchant head and he's stuffing his face with shekels

Did OP kill himself after he realized he was forever nonwhite?

major innovation(s) ?
compared to what?

VAFFANCULO PORCO DIO MERDA PUTTANA DOVETE MORIRE TUTTI SCHIFOSI SABBIANEGRI DI MERDA E NEGRI SCHIFOSI SUBUMANI MALEDETTI PORCO DIO VOGLIO AFFONDARE OGNI FOTTUTA CASA RIPIENA DI QUEGLI STRONZI GAMBUTI DI MERDA CHE SONO I NEGRI E I FOTTUTI AMERICANI DEL CAZZO E DELLA MERDA
PORCO IL DIO DEI COCCOLANEGRI E DEI COCCOLAIMMIGRATI DEL CAZZO, L'ITALIA FINISCE SULLE ALPI E TERMINA SULLE ALPI, QUALSIASI COSA SOTTO BERGAMO È TERRITORIO NEGRO E ABISSINO
E VAFFANCULO AGLI AMERICANI TRPP PAXXI MEMESTERS DEL CAZZO CHE CI INFANGANO PERCHÉ L'UNICA COSA ITALIANA CHE VEDONO SONO QUEGLI ABORTI IMMERDATI DEI SICILIANI O DEI LORO SUB-MESTIZOS DEL CAZZO IMMISCHIATI CON PORTORICANI, MESSICANI E FOTTUTISSIMI COLOMBIANI
E POI ABBIAMO QUESTI SACCHI DI MERDA CHE VENGONO A FARE I DOTTORI DEL CAZZO E DEL CULO E A DIRE CHE SONO I SIGNORI DEL MONDO, MENTRE ABBIAMO SCOPERTO NOI QUEL CAZZO DI LETTO MARCIO CHE CHIAMANO CONTINENTE, MANNAGGIA IL LORO DIO INFIAMMATO CANE

It is, don't listen to this guy. He is just a self hating Sicilian.

This is comparable to how butthurt you are.

I don't know what you are trying to ask me.

The fuck you just say.

Egyptian british reporting in

I don't speak morrish, can someone that speaks monkey please translate this for me. Thanks :)

New Jersey is the Naples of the East Coast.

>Sicilian rejects

They wish they were Sicilian rejects,they're just American mutts,Snooki is not even remotely Italian,hell,she isn't even American

He better start speakin American, or else we'll be forced to have Ethiopia beat them in a war again.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT
FUCKING AMERICANS, GO FUCK YOURSELVES

>Brazil
>Calling Americans mutts

Wew lad, I hope you're being ironic.

Lol, even if you're faking its hilarious how butthurt you can act.

Ouch

>Middle Eastern history in a picture

>LELEL EELE NO BODYDI S SHWYTEE NOBODY DSHI TS UFKCING WHITEEEE NDOBODO YBUT OUSS GREAT AMERICANS OVERLORDX BUHDFSWQ C4IJRTQE SANDHFRSKAMDGSNHIFAMRDIBNHFTSJMadgitasFHDTSANH

Lel

Wew lad you need to take a midday pisolino (If I remember right that's how you say it?)

Im also more than 50% of italian heritage. I don't claim to be italian in any way other than that. My grandparents moved to america with my dad.

Dude I told you earlier that my mom is Italian, which makes me half Italian, but you said I wasn't Italian some how.

Remember guys: These guys beat Italy, a country full of niggers with outdated weaponry managed to rape Italy, a European Country, with New-age weapons, in a war. Not even French people take it in the ass that much

I WILL FUCKING SKULLFUCK YOU AND THE WHOLE LOT OF YOUR FUCKING FAMILIES YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING MROONS YOU ARE NOT ITALIANS AND YOU ARE NOT WHITE AS WELL, YOU'RE PROBABLY SOME FUCKING MZESISTPO MEXICAN BUSLLHIT FROM NEW MEIXCO OR WHATEVER YOU FUCKING BASTARDS TRUMP WILL LITERALL EAT YOU RTUCKING SOULS OUT AND YO USHALL BE THROWN IN THE PIT OF FUCKING FGIRE AMONG YOUR DEGENERATED NIGGER BROTHERS

Who dat m8?

>you will never taste italian moms spaghetti
fucking sucks to be you, amerifats

Calm down Anwar.

Datti una calmata, caro mio, non ti fa bene alla salute incazzarti così.
E poi, non è che abbiano torto.

But I'm whiter than you :)

Hey! Speak American assface!

>Americans base their New Jersey stereotypes on reject New Yorkers
Are you fucking kidding me?
This is coming from kids who have never even bothered to watch sienfeld, so what do they think of New Yorkers? Seaside has some real shitty parts sure but if you see any jerk in a beater its 100% likely they're from NYC. The worst part is they hold themselves to a higher standard, like its our privilege to play host to them in our shit state

>Dr. Pepper
>White

STAI. ZITTO. MALEDETTO. BASTARDO.
ODIO. GLI. SVIZZERI.