Am I a fag for finding this show hilarious?

Am I a fag for finding this show hilarious?

I'm like 15 episodes into Season 1 and I find it side-splitting, but so much of it is potty humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5o3nclGDiIk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA
youtube.com/watch?v=ovezV6b1J6E
youtube.com/watch?v=0sG4zqIThy0
youtube.com/watch?v=L82Y2T0c10A
youtube.com/watch?v=fcsB8R9mwL8
youtube.com/watch?v=e5BklsAfKsc
youtube.com/watch?v=S2vLljnups4
youtube.com/watch?v=EhSEhSw729E
youtube.com/watch?v=hHiLxVpCwq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I find myself cringing but their banter makes everything fine

It's good, clean fun.

I used to really like it, then it suddenly became extremely annoying to me. No clue why

One of the better comedy shows on TV desu familia.

Some of the challenges are hit and miss, so are the punishments.

But overall its always entertaining.

And Sal's punishment will be reciting his speech from his mothers funeral in front of complete strangers.

It's a show I look forward to every week. Funniest show I've ever seen. Nothing makes me consistently laugh as hard as this show does.

I wish they did more games with extra stipulations instead of just "do or say whatever you're told, if you refuse you lose!" 99% of the time

yeah im only 15 episodes in and i figure this is the entire series, just "do and say what yoru'e told"

thats why im worried if it get really old after a few seaosns

Murr is a huge piece of shit. I met him once and he farted in my direction while I was eating my SubWay Sandwich

It really doesn't. I've been watching since the beginning, and I'm still cracking up.

Nope. I remember thinking it looked gay as fuck from the previews, but it's probably the only show I audibly laugh at. They get more creative with their challenges and punishments as the seasons go on, and they don't cram 4 - 5 challenges per episode.

>What Joe doesn't know is that we set up the projector to show nude pictures of him and his wife. Those kindergarteners are in for a little surprise!

You are definitely, definitely, a fag OP

I liked it until I started getting jealous of their friendship.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o3nclGDiIk

Joe a best

Post best punishments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovezV6b1J6E

youtube.com/watch?v=0sG4zqIThy0

By far the most uncomfortable.

The donations to fake causes was hilarious.

Sal > Q > Joe > Murr

fuck lel

Murr hitting it off with the potential roommate in this clip is still my favorite moment from the show
at 2:11
youtube.com/watch?v=L82Y2T0c10A

The first time I saw the wedding speech my sides were completely crippled. Whoever wrote that is a comedic genius

This show is great. Holding me over until a new season of Nathan For You airs.

>mf while watching

youtube.com/watch?v=fcsB8R9mwL8

These guys should have been the new Ghostbusters.

I like this show but i have to fast forward a lot because the cringe is too strong

WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT

iktfb
I remember the moment I fell in love with the show: when Joe first had to touch people with his nose as a checkout guy in some big store.

It's not perfect, but it makes me laugh a lot. More than any other show except Nathan for You. But oh God are the season finales horrible. The tightrope shit and the stunt shit was unwatchable. Talk about cringe.

funniest show but i wish they'd just have sex with each other already.

Joe > Sal > Murr > Q

>But oh God are the season finales horrible.
Yes. The specials they do are not good. They think their personalities are funnier than they really are. They're only good when their doing the challenges, and have been edited down to just the funny parts. I was glad when they cut the stupid banter between challenges that they did in the first season or two.

the show is GOAT. This is the show I laugh the most with and I really do get to enjoy it happily.

Their finale specials are one shots ordered by Tru TV. They air the single time, then get canned. If you listen to Tell Em Steve Dave, Q makes it pretty apparent.

keeeeek never saw this before! what season?

no. It's a dynamic. They all work perfectly with each other and have their own quirks and boundaries and it blends so well together. The show would be worse with any other casting.

Yes. As much as I love all of them, their strengths lie in the format of the challenges. Not in longer form.

probably one of the few shows on that get a chuckle out of me when i watch an episode.\

That being said i hope they dont ruin the formula.

The banter between them is cute. Not too great but it's cute and sometimes (rarely) genuinely funny.

I agree the cast is amazing because it's just some friends fucking around, but Joe is still my favourite.

>yfw you find out Joe is the brains behind the show, Sal and Q are bros and anti pc, and Murr is a poon hound.

I fucking love these guys.

Punishment wise it goes sal>q>murr>joe

general it is joe>q>murr>sal

Because Joe is the most shameless and when he breaks it's really really shocking and amazing.

I also love how q is the one that's least likely to do challenges because he's so easily embarrassed but then he goes nuts and goes Joe mode and does fucking whatever.

I felt so bad for Q during the one where he has to paint X's over children's paintings. He looked so miserable I couldn't stand it. That's a "pause and walk around" moment if there ever was one.

Punishmentwise I agree UNLESS they get joe as i said here
Very rarely do they truly manage to punish Joe.

Also one of my favourite scenes in the show was when Joe had to "kiss the hot girl in the purple sweater"

General wise it really depends on whats going on but i definitely wouldnt put sal last, he's so squirmy it's funny.

I honestly can't rate them in any order.

wait I haven't seen that! when did that air? I haven't seen any episodes since like october or something last year where it was that shitty motorbike show.

It's linked here. The worst part is that it wasn't supposed to be a punishment, Joe just decided to make it one, and Q originally said no.

oh boy I'm watching now

I was keening and rocking at that. And I'm not even autistic, but this show makes me one sometimes.

Here's one where Joe was truly uncomfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5BklsAfKsc

That was fucking uncomfortable. I was actually expressing loudly "ohhhhh nooooo" and feeling how sal was feeling. That was just awful I was hoping Joe would take it back but he just fucking wouldn't aaaaa

Also wow Q's hair is all grey

kek, that best man speech is my favourite.

>listen to Tell Em Steve Dave.
>Walt and Bry.
>Q was supposed to be only the sound guy.
>third episode, he's a member.
>a year later, comic book men and impractical jokers are hitting cable television.
>each is immediately successful.
>Tell Em Steve Dave doesn't change at all.
>Sal goes on TESD every once in a while.
>a year later, Q and Sal start "what say you" podcast.
>Joe makes an appearance on tesd several years later.
>Murr refuses to appear on either.
>each show makes efforts to encourage fans to torture Murr whenever they can.
>he noticed and plays along.

I'm sad I can't be friends with these dudes irl.

It really is the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching TV. I cringe every time I rewatch it.

Hadn't seen this before, it's very funny but it's a 6/10 on the joe uncomfortable factor. He didn't really struggle and everything really worked out for him. I can't remember what it was but in season 2 he got really fucked up one time.

Honestly feel the punishments are generally the weakest part.

I guess the way to make Joe uncomfortable is to not tell him what was going on until it's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2vLljnups4

some are amazing though, like this:

Same here. It went from fun, to just make it stop, pretty quickly. If they hadn't added the bonus "everything is cool" segment, I'd have felt awful for those kids. After everything, Q looked like he was going to puke.

I genuinely don't want to see that agian it was awful (buit still funny)

Kek that's also good cause they make him cringe at himself and feel horrible but also when they ongoingly make him feel like an ass is hilarious. I hope they really get joe again this season.

No but you're a fag for questioning yourself

>I'm like 15

yes, you very much are

I just remembered another awful Q punishment involving kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhSEhSw729E

you're an extremely clever boy

4u

All of you are scrubs. This is easily the most cringe inducing punishment.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHiLxVpCwq0